Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

omaebakabaka

This strain has not reached other countries in large numbers yet, mainly because all travellers are being monitored.
For whatever reason, western countries are turning bold removing mask mandates and opening up indoor gatherings and so on. Something fishy more and more about the overall thing of this virus and how it turned into on and off capable engineering, vaccine efficacy may be good but still require caution....I guess election season over for them....so time to get back to stage play?

omaebakabaka

Also looks like treatment using some of the drugs is inducing diabetics requiring insulin shots? They say its temporary but who knows....wait till hair loss rumor spreads :)

johnq

I wonder if they targeted our genetics specifically?
Anything is possible with Chinese Communist Party (CCP), but I think what the CCP is doing is an iterative release; i.e Covid 1.0, Covid 2.0, etc to overcome the human immune response to each earlier variant. I read a study some time back saying that it was likely that a large percentage of the Indian population had already recovered from Covid 1.0, which is why many people did not expect this second surge. So in my opinion it is very much a possibility that CCP will release a Covid 3.0 for a third wave. The problem in a country like India with its larger population and population density is that it is much harder to control a Covid infectious wave from spreading, unless you want to shut down the economy. This is why Covid is a perfect weapon for attacking the economy. Every country other than China has a suffering economy, because this is a pre-planned CCP bioweapon attack.

Kumata

Country flag
For whatever reason, western countries are turning bold removing mask mandates and opening up indoor gatherings and so on. Something fishy more and more about the overall thing of this virus and how it turned into on and off capable engineering, vaccine efficacy may be good but still require caution....I guess election season over for them....so time to get back to stage play?
Did not same happened here as well and people went around happily... about time i guess!!!!!!!!!

johnq

They are being idiotic, especially the Americans, even after losing nearly 600000 lives. There is a good possibility that the American vaccines will not protect against Covid 2.0.

omaebakabaka

They are being idiotic, especially the Americans, even after losing nearly 600000 lives. There is a good possibility that the American vaccines will not protect against Covid 2.0.
With US media circus doing hit jobs in India and Modi now, Dr. Faux moved his focus onto India and giving his predictions like there will be 3rd wave at some point and 4th after 3rd....would be interesting to see how the media circus would spin if strains reemerge in their lands

Kumata

Country flag
Already proved that PFIZER doesn't ...

Tuco

Country flag
Lost my cousin to covid today, he was just 40 years old 😓. Non-smoker and non-drinker. Survived by wife, mother and 2 year old daughter. Absolute grief.
Om Shanti, situation is really bad. My manager for for five years, I began my career under him a satvik person passed away today morning. 41 has twin babies.

omaebakabaka

Lost my cousin to covid today, he was just 40 years old 😓. Non-smoker and non-drinker. Survived by wife, mother and 2 year old daughter. Absolute grief.
What a grief, extended hospitalization or treatment started too late or any preexisting complications? Too young to pass with treatment....no words to even think to express to that family only prayers that they find peace somehow.

Shredder

Country flag
What a grief, extended hospitalization or treatment started too late or any preexisting complications? Too young to pass with treatment....no words to even think to express to that family only prayers that they find peace somehow.
His side of the family always had heart related issues, maybe undiagnosed pulmonary too 😓

sajobajo

Country flag
I am aghast at the speed in which this is consuming so many of our satvik, dharmic populace. Om Shanti to all the deceased.
Hearing so many stories and from my own circle as well, people who led straight lives, no excesses or vices ever, yet succumbing to this CKMKB CHINESE VIRUS at a young age. Absolutely tragic.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
These reporters & SM blue tick celebs need to clarify as to what exactly is the entity from which the virus from India has "varied from"?

Too lazy to type Indian variant of the Chinese WuHan Corona virus?
Based on the preliminary research with best Genome Sequencing like UK, Singapore, Israel - these countries will do all the R&D on B.1.617 and we shall come to know about the real effects very soon.

This Variant is the most transmissible Variant in the world right now. It's effectiveness against vaccines will also be studied. It's good to have a second opinion apart from GOI research.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sun Pharma signs voluntary licensing agreement with Eli Lilly for expanding access to Baricitinib to help alleviate the burden of Covid-19 in India

Sun Pharma signs voluntary licensing agreement with Eli Lilly for expanding access to Baricitinib to help alleviate the burden of Covid-19 in India
Posted On: 2021-05-10 08:12:05 (Time Zone: UTC)

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Reuters: SUN.BO, Bloomberg: SUNP IN, NSE: SUNPHARMA, BSE: 524715, "Sun Pharma" and includes its subsidiaries and/or associate companies) today announced that it has entered into a royalty-free, non-exclusive voluntary licensing agreement with Eli Lilly and Company ("Lilly") for expanding access to Lilly's drug, baricitinib in India. Sun Pharma will manufacture and distribute the drug in India.

Baricitinib is used in combination with remdesivir for the treatment of suspected or laboratory confirmed COVID-19 in hospitalized adults requiring supplemental oxygen, invasive mechanical ventilation, or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO). The drug is approved by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) for restricted emergency use in India.

Prakshepak

Country flag
Anything is possible with Chinese Communist Party (CCP), but I think what the CCP is doing is an iterative release; i.e Covid 1.0, Covid 2.0, etc to overcome the human immune response to each earlier variant. I read a study some time back saying that it was likely that a large percentage of the Indian population had already recovered from Covid 1.0, which is why many people did not expect this second surge. So in my opinion it is very much a possibility that CCP will release a Covid 3.0 for a third wave. The problem in a country like India with its larger population and population density is that it is much harder to control a Covid infectious wave from spreading, unless you want to shut down the economy. This is why Covid is a perfect weapon for attacking the economy. Every country other than China has a suffering economy, because this is a pre-planned CCP bioweapon attack.
The problem is they don't have to. The virus is a RNA virus with gain of function enhancements and poor fidelity on making copies. So it will escape our immune system protection. There is a reason there are no vaccines for other Corona viruses which cause common cold. The thing is we have evolved for thousands of generation with the other human corona viruses and viruses have evolved with us and have become milder as it ensures best survival for both. But this is generation ZERO for this CoV2 which looks like enhanced for human infection.. like addition of a FURIN clevage site not found in any of its closest beta corna virus family. So evolutionary pressure to escape immune protection of the host causes the spike protein to evolve, the other effects the virus causes to our body has not got sufficient time to evolve into milder form.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kerala seems to be getting pre-monsoon rains, let’s see if this helps in reduction of cases in coming two weeks.
It could, as monsoon reduces mobility.. but, cases were increasing steadily during Monsoon season last year.. But, with lockdown in many states.. cases should decrease.. Also, A legislation should be passed banning all elections, panchayat level to National level, banning all mass gatherings, religious or otherwise, until 70 percent of the population is vaccinated.. and set a hard deadline of December 2022 to achieve this..
This will motivate all state and the National governement to work single mindedly in tackling covid..

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles