Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Awesome Sir.. Appreciate you setting a example. I am also refreshing all covaxin centres in 100 KM radius across 2 states.. UP , Delhi, Haryana ...

4 hours and no luck.. will try till 1230 AM .. in the hope that few slots will open up at 12 .. 2 big hospitals still have no opened a single slot for tomorrow
Legally, you can get your shot anywhere. Sit up at night and try out every district in India that you're willing to travel to. The CoWin page will frustrate the living shit out of you with its random logouts, and by dawn you will have received 1000s of login OTPs, but don't give up.

sajobajo

Country flag
You sir, would be competing with scripts and bots to get a slot. Write one/buy one to get a reasonable "shot" at getting the shot. Pun intended. :dude:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You sir, would be competing with scripts and bots to get a slot. Write one/buy one to get a reasonable "shot" at getting the shot. Pun intended. :dude:
Yeah, I barely made it out before those scripts got popular. Government made a mistake removing the 2FA requirement to look up slots. Earlier, after every few "actions" on the CoWin app, the session is automatically logged out, so a bot can't keep bruteforcing the service for slot (and would have to go through a manual 2FA entry by the user). You're right, an image captcha should be used.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I cannot understand why people have to foght the only medically sensible solution in this case - lockdown in order to stop most community spread.

Is 14 days wage or 14 days income really more impirtant than the life of your mother or father, or grand mother or grand father, aunt, uncle, sister brother? It's a no brainer to me.
Are Gaa*nd mother.. community spread has already happened.. and there are already state lockdowns in many states including my own.. dont scratch your head too much..

Kumata

Country flag
Legally, you can get your shot anywhere. Sit up at night and try out every district in India that you're willing to travel to. The CoWin page will frustrate the living shit out of you with its random logouts, and by dawn you will have received 1000s of login OTPs, but don't give up.
you bet..I am trying since 7 in evening ... got luck obce ot twice with covaxin but At the booking page , it logged me Out.. divine intervention.. LOL

with MFA, scripts etc cannot work..U need to slog. sadhu baba mehnat karwa rahe hai.. Acha hai!!!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Awesome Sir.. Appreciate you setting a example. I am also refreshing all covaxin centres in 100 KM radius across 2 states.. UP , Delhi, Haryana ...

4 hours and no luck.. will try till 1230 AM .. in the hope that few slots will open up at 12 .. 2 big hospitals still have no opened a single slot for tomorrow
i haven't tried, incase you are interested.

Kumata

Country flag
i haven't tried, incase you are interested.
@SKC kindly shared this sheet... its like binarry no's ,, either 0 or 1 .. no fixed begaviour.. moreover the slots r getting booked in microseconds... LOL

so by the time u see and login.. game is over ..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The indian lockdown experience last year was pretty strange..
There was maximum lockdown during all of April and May. But ,cases kept increasing steadily.. The economic pain was unbearable after 2 months.. and unlock 1 was announced from June 1 even though covid infections were still rising steadily.. ( 240 covid cases on April 1st, which incrrased to 8380 cases on May 31 2020).. We went for unlock 2 and so on towards further relaxation.. inspite of cases rising through June, July, August and then peaking in September.. So, why did covid cases peak in September.. This is unlike any lockdown experience in western countries.. where cases peaked during lockdowns.. and lockdowns were eased only after substantial reductuon in cases..

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Urgent urgent can a person from one state can get vaccinated in different state?
For example a delhi guy can get vaccinated in HR?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Today.. vaccination was a little more at 20 lakh.. Is there a possibility of GOI allowing SII to export doses in incognito mode to the west / COVAX after Astrazeneca notice to SII, and this in turn causing India vaccination program to slow down..?

Coalmine

Country flag
If anyone recobers from Coronavirus, then when should he take the vaccine?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles