Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

here2where

Preparation for what is it, 2026 Kerala elections in advance already.
He also wished some Syro-Malabar Bishop's death anniversary or something on twitter.
Such love for a state from which his party got the boot unceremoniously.
Sanghi licking commie ass .... i have seen it all and gone to heaven...

😂 😂 😂

here2where

Press X to doubt whether babaji is still "Sanghi" or he is your usual Secular politician now.
Who knows in the next few years you will have Boatman and Bobin hankering at the doors of DMK and CPI for an alliance.
CPM .... not CPI

Get your opium right... 😂

SKC

Country flag
Allahabad court stops short of calling Ajay Mohan Bisht as a killer.

'Criminal act, no less than genocide': Allahabad HC on deaths due to non-supply of oxygen
The Allahabad high court observed the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) situation in India and said that the deaths of patients due to non-supply of oxygen amounts to a 'criminal act', nothing short of a 'genocide'.

What is this obsession of Allah HC to claim genocide in every other case. Today SC also saying to jail all officers.
If all officers are jailed then who will arrange for the oxygen, SC and HC?

another_armchair

Country flag
It's time that Babaji trims his beard and get suited and heads to allied countries such as Russia, France ASAP. That will do two things, a) Expedite the vaccine and PPE procurement b) Shut the western media
PPE? Weren't we a PPE manufacturing behemoth already?

I can understand there is a dire need of affordable/cheap oxygen concentrators in cities being ravaged by Covid and shortage of O2.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I have a feeling that this constant talk of genocide is for raising a case in ICJ. Against PM and other CM
They can do that against democratically elected leaders???????
I thought that was reserved for "sovereign rulers"

sajobajo

Country flag
I believe people are using BOTS to book slots for them, i was online before 6.30 AM today, when the slots opened. Saw 294 opened slots at a hospital nearby, COVAXIN , and was over in less than a second. My session was already open and it took me all of 1 second to click on hospital and confirm, but it still told me all slots are booked.
It was a blessing in disguise I guess as there was tremendous mismanagement, crowding and huge queues at the center in question, with people waiting in congested spaces from 9 am to 3-3.30 PM.

I hope government puts in CAPTCHA or something to give humans a fair chance and stop people from gaming the system.

johnq

After cancelling Sichuan airlines flights, Chinese Communist Party is raising the prices of drug components (APIs) that India sources from China along with causing shortages in the supplies:
Pharma sector facing shooting prices of raw materials: Assocham

The pharma sector is facing shooting prices and shortage of raw materials, known as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), as 85 per cent of them come from China, Assocham said on Tuesday.

It sought government's intervention in clearing the bottleneck in the import.
"Such practices are not acceptable during these challenging times when the whole country is fighting a battle against the pandemic. We urge an immediate intervention from authorities to take necessary action against this practice," Assocham Chairman of Northern Region Development Council A.S. Mittal said in a statement.

The drugs for which the raw material cost has gone up multifold include paracetamol (price from Rs 350 to Rs 790 per kg), propylene glycol (from Rs 140 to Rs 400 per kg) ivermectin (from Rs 18,000 to Rs 52,000 per kg) doxycycline (from Rs 6,000 to Rs 12,000 per kg) and azithromycin (from Rs 8,000 to Rs 12,000 per kg).

Jitender Sodhi, Assocham Chairman of Himachal Pradesh State Development Council, said, "The economic impact of the Covid-19 second wave has started taking a toll on pharma sector as well.

Pharma grade raw materials should be supplied to manufacturers uninterrupted through provision of special passes and green passes can help in curbing the problem of shortage of raw material."

Call on action for mandatory fixing of base prices on per km basis for transportation vehicles and ambulances indulged in the services of Covid-19 should be taken by the government, which can help in cost cutting of raw material, he added.

Asia's biggest pharmaceutical hub -- Baddi-Barotiwala-Nalagarh (BBN) in Himachal Pradesh, producing several primary life-saving, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and Covid-19 drugs, is facing problem in procuring active pharmaceutical ingredients.

"This industrial belt is the backbone of India in the current Covid war. The unprecedented price hike and shortage of raw material due to various reasons has resulted in a huge demand and supply gap for these drugs.

The government should intervene to streamline the availability and the transportation of raw material as most of the active pharmaceutical ingredients are imported from outside India," said Manik Batra, Assocham Chairman of J&K Development Council.

The Chinese state-owned Sichuan Airlines has also suspended its cargo services to India for 15 days following the second wave of Covid-19. This, many industrial units in the BBN, fear will add to the problems.

"The entire country is facing a difficult time, when we cannot afford price hike in pharmaceuticals. The government should intervene and control the rising cost of raw materials of pharmaceuticals.

Subsidies in raw material and transport can be a big help," added Vijay Sharma, Assocham Chairman of Haryana State Development Council.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles