Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Stalingrad

its cuz of media freedom they are making so much noise.
imagine if they was journalists in pakistan or china for whom these scums are batting for

I don't understand why it is so difficult for govt to book the big wigs of cabal like rana ayyub under any of the offences in IPC, it's not like they are honest a bunch. Not even a single thread? Fake credentials, undeclared assets, links to non state actors, involvement in criminal activities, cognizance & support towards anti-union plots.... Can't we have a single charge against them to nail em for life?! Sometimes I find it funny our laws are so liberal even dreaded terrorists across the world would love to get a sentence here. Disgusting.

And who in Time actually gave her space. Bloody bstds. We need our own gestapo kinda thing.

s002wjh

Country flag
c'mon every politician was conducting rallies..
I know one particular guy who is now making a lot of noise about Modi Campaign.. who jumped into the arabian sea from a fishing boat for optics.. he was not there for the fish..but for campaigning.
every politician from all and different parties has conducted rallies in all the states that had the elections...aint it?
Show me one political party that has said..they wont do the high power campaign cuz of elections and stayed out of it.
we even have the CM from kerala who was covid positive but ignored it and rallied with his commie comrades in Kerala. This was in the media big time.
but when it comes to blame..one guy is blamed for it all.

Well!! if the opposition has decided they wont do the rallies and if political parties came together for a consensus that they wont do rallies..many things would have been avoided.
but well!!!
its easy to blame than feel sorry and take responsibility.
just because everyone does it, doesn't mean its right, india is flooded with covid cases, time to shut down massive gather event or are they try to get herd immunity. it seem india political party dont care about ppl getting covid, they care more about getting votes. This is contrast to other countries that did a decent job to slow it down.

IndianYonko

Country flag
just because everyone does it, doesn't mean its right, india is flooded with covid cases, time to shut down massive gather event or are they try to get herd immunity. it seem india political party dont care about ppl getting covid, they care more about getting votes. This is contrast to other countries that did a decent job to slow it down.
Whats the source of your info? You can name news channels, people of SM etc.

s002wjh

Country flag
Whats the source of your info? You can name news channels, people of SM etc.
what do u mean what source. the news all over the net.
the poster i quote before say the opposition party doing the same by encourage ppl vote in mass.

India COVID cases cross 18 million, gravediggers work round the clock

IndianYonko

Country flag
what do u mean what source. haven't you seen the news all over the net.
here is one of hundreds

Nah from the confidence of your post; I thought you had first hand info/ from local news channels etc.

s002wjh

Country flag
Nah from the confidence of your post; I thought you had first hand info/ from local news channels etc.
about what? india is not in a covid crisis or politician encourage ppl to vote in mass? the guy i quote seem think every politician is doing that. while i just point out modi was doing that.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
about what? india is not in a covid crisis or politician encourage ppl to vote in mass? the guy i quote seem think every politician is doing that. while i just point out modi was doing that.
Election isn't something that is gonna stop unless cases get really to a point where we are hitting 10 lakhs every day.
Did US election stop because of COVID?

s002wjh

Country flag
Election isn't something that is gonna stop unless cases get really to a point where we are hitting 10 lakhs every day.
Did US election stop because of COVID?
we mostly vote by MAIL. Certainly no politician say go do mass gathering and vote in masses. well maybe except trump. Trump downplay covid cause alot damage. but hey its your life if you want go have party etc its your choice. clearly politician care about their vote than the ppl they governed

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
we mostly vote by MAIL. Certainly no politician say go do mass gathering and vote in masses. well maybe except trump. Trump downplay covid cause alot damage.
Well we don't have the luxury to do so. Election is an essential part of running the nation now so it can't be dealt away with unless the condition get so worse it completely overwhelms the country.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
we mostly vote by MAIL. Certainly no politician say go do mass gathering and vote in masses. well maybe except trump. Trump downplay covid cause alot damage. but hey its your life if you want go have party etc its your choice. clearly politician care about their vote than the ppl they governed
We saw your mail vote system.
It's called booth capturing here , a more rough version of it.

Skyh3ck

Why suddenly USA covid cases are not covered by media after regime change.. they wanted Trump out.. did Bisen did any magic and brought covid cases to 0..

They too have.. but media will not show.. because they achieved their goal.. so all focus now on india.. believe chinese will keep sending it to india to remove modi

s002wjh

Country flag
Why suddenly USA vividh cases are not covered by media after regime change.. they wanted Trump out.. did Bisen did any magic and brought vividh cases to 0..

They too have.. but media will not show
its covered, alot american already vaccinated. of course US is not the best when it come to covid handling. other country such as NZ/SK did much better.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If he wanted to he could get them treated in worlds best hospital but he didn't

PM’s aunt Narmadaben Modi succumbs to Covid-19

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles