Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

sorcerer

Country flag

i guess Modi care about his vote than ppl getting covid. ;)

c'mon every politician was conducting rallies..
I know one particular guy who is now making a lot of noise about Modi Campaign.. who jumped into the arabian sea from a fishing boat for optics.. he was not there for the fish..but for campaigning.
every politician from all and different parties has conducted rallies in all the states that had the elections...aint it?
Show me one political party that has said..they wont do the high power campaign cuz of elections and stayed out of it.
we even have the CM from kerala who was covid positive but ignored it and rallied with his commie comrades in Kerala. This was in the media big time.
but when it comes to blame..one guy is blamed for it all.

Well!! if the opposition has decided they wont do the rallies and if political parties came together for a consensus that they wont do rallies..many things would have been avoided.
but well!!!
its easy to blame than feel sorry and take responsibility.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Now many of you are saying, respect the dead. Don't show cremation video/ photos. It's a religious offence to show cremation. Legal action should be taken against the journalist/s who have taken the videos and photos.

But, if I am a lawyer for the sold-out journalist, I will point out that the cremation of Shri A. B. Vajpayee was live telecasted on national media.

Ideally ( for me) the feed should have been cut after mukhagnee but it continued beyond. Even the poking for good flame/ burning too was shown.

If I were the lawyer, I would point out the above.

Yes, next the privacy and proprietary questions would arise. But a good lawyer can handle those. One of the points might be that videos and photos are zoomed out enough to not capture the faces and identities.

shade

Country flag
Some CIA monkeys are closely associated with Missionary thugs in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana and North East.
Missionaries are a front for glown!ggers, missionary groups are literally controlled by the glowies at the top.

1619719540818.png

In ancient times missionaries were controlled by their respective countries/kingdoms, today little has changed.
In Russia, various missionary cults have been banned like Jehova's Witnesses and others.

Popeye

Country flag
Leave West Bengal as early as possible. Because WB is Hotspot for Triple Mutant or Bengal Variant/ Bengal Strain.

Even Bangladesh also sealed border with India.
जीतना जल्दी हो सके भाग लो, ईधर मत आना

notaname

Country flag
its cuz of media freedom they are making so much noise.
imagine if they was journalists in pakistan or china for whom these scums are batting for
They would be running covering thier naked asses :lawl:

maximus777

Country flag
Start jabbing people at election rallies, voting booths, jumma namaz, mass, kumbh, lal salam lauda lasoon events:facepalm:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles