Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
All part of the new narrative - Modi won Bengal but the cost was many lives.

The ecosystem spans far and wide.
This is the strength of their ecosystem. They have evaluated each scenario and have propaganda ready for each and every condition.
Meanwhile Vishwa guru is able to handle one scenario they runs the counter immediately. The IT and Social Network policy of this govt is total failure.

another_armchair

Country flag
I pledge not to wear a mask.

I pledge not to avoid crowded areas.

I pledge not to get myself tested though I have symptoms.

I pledge to roam outside in public places though I have a cough and cold.

I refuse to stay at home.

I pledge to hang around with my friends, visit my neighbors and stay out till late with my mask around my neck.

I pledge to fight marshals enforcing the 'mask up' order by every govt.

Then I blame Mudi & Shah for the pandemic. Yes, they infected me in my sleep.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
There is a concern that indian variant of covid can surpass previously acquired immune through vaccination or infection . It is also being considered now to be very infectious . I am hoping to see covashield and covaxin positive efficacy data against it in near future or otherwise everything ll be in vain .
Read below article to knw why its worse this time

I have never heard virus mutating like this for the worse ... Scientists and academia are deep throat with china and for their funding ... meanwhile global left ecosystem is happy as so called 3 facist countries are worse effected brazil , india , usa .. Also those sjw environmentalists with in that system who never hide their hate for humanity .
I am no microbiology expert but maybe this virus isn't natural. Maybe it is actually some form of bioweapon from China. More I think about this, more I suspect some faction of US deep state involved in this mess. Call me a conspiracy theoriest but IMO there is something just ain't right about this virus.

shade

Country flag
I am no microbiology expert but maybe this virus isn't natural. Maybe it is actually some form of bioweapon from China. More I think about this, more I suspect some faction of US deep state involved in this mess. Call me a conspiracy theoriest but IMO there is something just ain't right about this virus.
Most people on this forum believe that the Kung Flu is a bio-weapon by the Chinks.
And yes, US deepstate is probably is involved knowing about ((( G2 Cooperation )))

here2where

when raja said "no one came in" ... praja clapped ....
then raja said "we have enuff to give to the whole world" .. praja clapped ...
and now raja asks mantri to re-count O2 cylinders and ensure there are no addition & subtraction mistakes ... praja is clapping ...

lets keep clapping... hopefully it helps...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
when raja said "no one came in" ... praja clapped ....
then raja said "we have enuff to give to the whole world" .. praja clapped ...
and now raja asks mantri to re-count O2 cylinders and ensure there are no addition & subtraction mistakes ... praja is clapping ...

lets keep clapping... hopefully it helps...
Yes indeed, raja is also an molecular biology and virology expert. when he had gone to wuhan, he also created this chinese virus overnight, during his visit while having his dinner sitting next to Xi. see how praja is clapping now..
praja are idiots, aren't they?

doreamon

Country flag
Most people on this forum believe that the Kung Flu is a bio-weapon by the Chinks.
And yes, US deepstate is probably is involved knowing about ((( G2 Cooperation )))
usa funded a lab that has potential to produce such bioweapon in communist china upon which usa authorities have no oversight .... also that lab happens to be experimenting on corona virus ...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
honestly?... i don't know.
the serpentine queues at LTT mumbai projects a certain image, but the same people will vote the same 'leaders' again.... so you tell me. are they idiots?
what's there not to know.. praja are idiots mate, no matter which country they live in... they always have been.

sorcerer

Country flag

Cheran

Country flag
For the n th time - On vaccine shortage (Understand the complexities of this process. Go through the entire thread). This has been posted on this forum before :-

This thread discusses “vaccine shortage”. Data from news reports over last 6 months. Tl;dr: Situation is not shortage as such. India has stockpile of ~140m doses end March. However there’s a tricky situation with supply vs consumption over short term.

1618925259623.png

Situation: SII and BB accumulated significant stockpiles much before earliest approvals.

SII 40m by mid Nov - https://t.co/esy5oYoN1z?amp=1
SII 270m doses produced end-March -https://t.co/peKENQvrxW?amp=1
Covaxin 20m stockpile March - https://t.co/s4mZ7bSHZU?amp=1

Vaccine exports total 64.9 million - https://t.co/pLKalzySrL?amp=1 but dropped to almost 0 in April.
Total consumption is 173.1 million up to April 12: 108.2 m local vaccinations plus 64.9m exports .

However, due to SII and BB both producing ahead of time, India accumulated a stockpile much before first vaccinations and exports began 3rd week of Jan. Currently this stockpile is estimated at over 140m doses start of April .

At the ongoing 3.6 million doses / day we consume 108m doses a month. Even though monthly production is 65m doses, the stockpile enables current vaccination rate to continue.

1618925660456.png

SII is due to expand to 100m/month in May. BB to 12m doses in June. Lets extrapolate forward, assuming 4m vaccinations/day through July. Will we run out ? Extrapolating:

1618925695590.png

So… it’s tricky but can be done without shortages. It depends on things continuing to work on schedule - SII / BB keep executing , and additional capacity comes on stream as expected. I do not count Sputnik, Zydus/Cadila and other vaccines. That would be a bonus here.

The govt is threading a fine needle between extremely high vaccination rate, utilizing stockpile, deferring export and hoping to meet the expanded supply in time. But there’s no “shortage” - otherwise they could not ramp up as they did.

So far we have been fortunate. EU bought half of Pfizer production only to be massively delayed:

Pfizer decides where vaccines go: - https://t.co/ZZxYmEgKT0?amp=1

There have been arguments for ‘let people buy Pfizer/Moderna/JJ in open market’. There is NO open market. Any order made now won’t be fulfilled until months from now, late summer or in autumn. This is not something you order on Amazon or Tomato.

Think SII is doing badly ? Compared to their 270m production by end March, Pfizer, Moderna, JJ committed to a combined 240m by end March, and failed

Vaccine production at this scale so far is not easy. J&J discarded 25m and are evaluating another 62m for contamination:

W
e have been fortunate so far. SII and BB gambled their futures by producing significant volumes before approval, got approval, so far have delivered with fewer than the problems seen elsewhere. These efforts need support!

While other countries beg for and fight over vaccines, we have been able to be masters of our own destiny, outproducing combined US production upto March just from SII . This is no time to undermine these efforts.

It is important to clearly understand the nature of the situation - not a shortage right now, but a demand/supply imbalance that may hurt in 2-3 months if things do not happen to plan.

I hope @MoHFW_INDIA @PMOIndia help SII and BB get funding immediately for expansion. Current vaccine trials must be expedited. Pay for production before approval so there’s ready supply on approval.

This situation while tricky, can be managed. Compared to original plan for 250m vaccinations by July, govt will do more than 2x that as estimated. This is driven by the urgency of the 2nd wave. Due to stockpile, we can manage it.

5m/day is unlikely to be possible now unless supplies can reliably support 150m doses consumption per month. SII also has COVAX commitments it has deferred and must meet soon. This is the situation today.

//Link for the thread.

Another thread from the same author (Don't have time to copy/paste all, but do click link/read

On, why vaccine manufacturing is hard ( Non-Godi source, written by a non-Sanghi, non-Hindu, non-Brahmin, non-North-Indian white Christian named Anthony King)

Also, the MeLawds should focus on the "case load".

1618926721133.png

Please, Go through this thread to understand when the peaks are expected:-

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
More concerning is the fact that no country is coming forward to Put the blame on China Goes to show that the G2 is the future of world.
No one came forward not the Uros, the Korea, nippons no one.
Us pajeets are coward to the core so there was no chance for us.

We can be a third front, we have the population and economy to do do but we need to control the snake that are gripping our legs.

Cheran

Country flag
honestly?... i don't know.
the serpentine queues at LTT mumbai projects a certain image, but the same people will vote the same 'leaders' again.... so you tell me. are they idiots?
Yes, they indeed vote, read. (Sample Bihar). They faced difficulty during lockdown but still majority voted NDA because of confidence in GOI & direct benefit transfers

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0973703021995766 //access required.

1618927109403.png

yourgodisweak

Country flag
What should i say if someone asks me this (factual please), "he fucked up by sending vaccines abroad & now we have shortage".

Kumata

Country flag
But, how?

On another note, sometimes I feel the bureaucracy on purpose is screwing him by giving him wrong advise as they would like to see him gone.
Just b,cause he did not used the LUL to spank asses of best CM's to ramp up the health infra instead allowed them to do hafta vassoli. It was for gone conclusion that 2nd wave will be deadlier and is coming but they played to the gallery but saying all is well..

At the end of day, He lost the perception battle...unless he himself gets involved, nothing moves.. give or take 2-3 ministers.. rest all are busy on twitter ...

they allowed companies to not ramp up their prod...eg remedisvir , post first wave they advised them to stop prod as not needed any one.. they cud have used that to create a stockpile ...

Like wise. right now everybody thinks that modi is not supplying oxygen / medicines to them.. no one understands that its state who have fucked up.. and media too is saying same thing...

U can' t run such a big country of 130 billions assholes with being the centre of universe.....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Cumulatively, 12,71,29,113 vaccine doses have been administered through 18,83,241 sessions, as per the provisional report till 7 am today. Over 32 lakh vaccination doses were administered in the last 24 hours: Government of India

Cumulative vaccinations
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.33.42 PM.png

New Vaccinations daily

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.37.18 PM.png

sorcerer

Country flag
India's digital backbone for vaccination is remarkable: Nandan Nilekani

"We are the only country in the world where everybody gets a digital vaccination certificate immediately. And this can be printed, it can be on the person's smartphone, it can be kept in the Digital Locker, (and) is encrypted, digitally signed, and it is QR coded so that we can authenticate that certificate anywhere- offline or online," said Nilekani.

sorcerer

Country flag
Vaccination drive: 90-95% Indian Army inoculated with first dose, say officials

Top officials have said 90-95 per cent of the Indian Army has been vaccinated with the first dose of vaccines. Field formation has been given priority during the entire campaign. Approximately 50 to 55 per cent of the forces have been vaccinated with the second dose. Field formation was given priority during the vaccination drive.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Those who have studied statistics and epidemiology should speak on this subject.

I clearly remember how RANDI TV and every librandu MC gaslighted Modi for expediting vaccination approval. Every sickness post vaccination was highlighted and debated like a failure.

Now the same whore house and it’s pimps are highlighting how the vaccination cover is not fast and adequate.

Look at the headlines these bastards are using to create panic on oxygen. Looks like they are reading of the same script that Italian mutant has given to all its tools including Kejrudeen.

The initial phase of vaccination drive by all means was supposed to be cautious slow and edgy. The same was the case with ascertaining stability of the vaccination which in normal cases can take 4 to 6 months. (To run scientific trails to calculate pathology sample stability is my bread and butter). The vaccination by all means donated to different countries would have gone off if not delivered.

Letting private institute to inoculate under the barge of be negative propaganda of rushing the vaccination which can kill people would have been a nightmare. Controlling the deliverance and covering the most vulnerable first was best and most scientific way.

No way this government can be blamed for anything. Using Pfizer would have bankrupt the nation. The rate India has vaccinated its population is highest in the world.

The health in any case is a state subject. Rather using state resources to enforce a very simple compliance of wearing mask, they made is business as usual.

Anyhow India is going towards herd immunity infected by both the virus and the vaccination. Nothing can be done at this stage now.

Modi did its best when inspired and lead people with diya, thali, addresses and what no by asking people behave. He can not stand on watch for you to do the right things all the time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles