Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
'All COVID-19 variants should be tagged China': Netizens on geo-tags on virus strains
Hundreds of internet users have opined on an online poll over geo-tags on variants of the novel coronavirus and said that all strains should have 'China'.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So SC stayed the Allahabad HC lockdown order and the opposition started whining on yesterday's vaccine move.

Great fun ahead.
Yeah.. now states can buy 50 percent of vaccine production.. Let the states spend their own money.. and vaccinate anybody they want..from May 1..

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yeah.. now states can buy 50 percent of vaccine production.. Let the states spend their own money.. and vaccinate anybody they want..from May 1..
Indian politicians are utter buffoons. Yesterday, they were clamours for credit without reading the press release.

Now that they are starting to realise, they are running away.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Aur complete Lockdown Karo.. vaccine ke liye paise Udhav Thackeray ke g*and se nikalo..
Abhi rona chalu kar diya Salo ne..:crying:
Modi gov should be doing media management first then covid management IMO; Otherwise these fuckers would kill people out of confusion. They should do anything to come clean. Maa Chu**ye public, voters of udhhav, and Keju deserve this anyway.

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So Covid caught Pappu? I mean Pappu caught Covid?

I'd say it's fake news.

More political drama to impact WB elections that they know BJP is winning. If we see more noise about stopping the elections, you can be sure this is fake.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So Covid caught Pappu? I mean Pappu caught Covid?

I'd say it's fake news.

More political drama to impact WB elections that they know BJP is winning. If we see more noise about stopping the elections, you can be sure this is fake.
So.. Rahul contracted Covid from twitter it seems.. since is wasn't campaigning anyway..

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

here2where

Second Wave: India Reporting Over 10,000 Fresh Covid Cases, 60 Deaths Per Hour Since Sunday

Simply terrible.
And am hearing CBHI intelligence report and harshV were ignored/over ruled.... "humpty dumpty" dropped the ball badly...

Kumata

Country flag
Folks...

Let us accept it..Vishwa guru have failed miserable in second wave... Number being reported are being under reported by atleast 10 times minimum and 2024 is going to be painful and slow death for vishwa guru..,I am hoping he redeem himself somehow....

Moreover the way Narrative is being build of shortage of everything and responsibility being put on centre.. I Have my own doubts of vishwa guru will get a noble or not .... he need to act fast to save people and his own ass ...People dont forget the death of near and dear one's ....

doreamon

Country flag
There is a concern that indian variant of covid can surpass previously acquired immune through vaccination or infection . It is also being considered now to be very infectious . I am hoping to see covashield and covaxin positive efficacy data against it in near future or otherwise everything ll be in vain .
Read below article to knw why its worse this time

I have never heard virus mutating like this for the worse ... Scientists and academia are deep throat with china and for their funding ... meanwhile global left ecosystem is happy as so called 3 facist countries are worse effected brazil , india , usa .. Also those sjw environmentalists with in that system who never hide their hate for humanity .

Last edited:

Spindrift

Folks...

Let us accept it..Vishwa guru have failed miserable in second wave... Number being reported are being under reported by atleast 10 times minimum and 2024 is going to be painful and slow death for vishwa guru..,I am hoping he redeem himself somehow....

Moreover the way Narrative is being build of shortage of everything and responsibility being put on centre.. I Have my own doubts of vishwa guru will get a noble or not .... he need to act fast to save people and his own ass ...People dont forget the death of near and dear one's ....
But, how?

On another note, sometimes I feel the bureaucracy on purpose is screwing him by giving him wrong advise as they would like to see him gone.

here2where

Aaaah...just a leftist rag reporting falsehoods... ignore... we are safe... baba has gyaned it from his ivory tower....

Meanwhile...

vax.png

yindoo test - If you see a dip you are not yindoo enough.

iam a weak yindoo and i see what i see and i think maybe ppl are too bc with election rallies to vaccinate themselves.. or spending time walking back home from delhi ... damn... all that walking and no vaccination centers on the way ....

Surely it is nothing to do with any so called vax shortage.. after all we are pharmacy to the world, how can there be any shortages... all those anti-national states saying otherwise are plain lying....

all our divine sarkar websites are showing only truth and showing plenty of oxygen floating around and vaccines going waste with no one to use them ... iam safe as long as i repeat the nama japa...

ketaki

Country flag
with population size like India...and the development stage we are --- CCP Virus attack and its mass effect we see was bound to happen!!! only nation comparable to our situation is PRC which is a dictatorship and the numbers they show means shit...3rd largest population is USA and we know what happened there...

NDA/MODI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...except the mistakes of lockdowns last year!

suck it up and go through it...mask up and wash hands!!!

dont panic like its the end of the world...google 'black plague' and see the difference in mortality rate

lockdown is harming Indian economy AND the PEOPLE DEPENDED ON IT more than CCP Virus

SKC

Country flag
Better late than never but ramping up takes time.

Mere whining and venting, they can do very little.
This "People will have blood on their hands" Nonsense again :frusty:
I literally don't have count on how many times these MiLaards have used this sentence again and again.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles