Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Read this statement carefully , Basically what govt is trying to do is calling the bluff of state governments who were running hit jobs by their favourite snake coupta saying let people take vaccine they want let give state powers to import let people who want to pay for it pay all these empty rants balloon is going to be burst big time now .

1. States are given freedom to decide what vaccine they want to use
(calling of bluff of states who said they will import Moderna and Pfizer now go get what you want )

2. vaccine manufacturers will supply 50 % to states at the pricing on free market basis
(calling bluff of states saying we will pay for vaccine you give us direct buying option , states which couldn't provide oxygen and remdisivir is going to get you vaccine now at lesser rate . Vasoli bhai vasoli full Paisa hi Paisa hai)

3. States can procure additional vaccine if they felt current allocation is not enough

(calling bluff of evil Modi not giving enough vaccine at all to us we have just few hours of vaccine half centre are empty now its state govt to prove how much they want and how many they will get and give )

4. Last but the most important point , People who still want to take it free can opt for the vaccination drive done by central govt

(Last but big bluff that we are ready to spend money to save our state people we will see now how much pain state govt takes to cough up from their exchequer to buy vaccines or will they still continue with central govt vaccination drive .

Last but not least this will also call bluff of citizens who are doing R**ni Rona above 18 years online saying Govt is not giving us vaccine why only restrict for 45 years above we are dying we want to party we want to holiday we want to freak around in malls . We will see finally how many come forward and take the vaccine , If my experience of understand wokes are not wrong you won't even find more than 10-15 % taking vaccine .

Generation which cant even wear mask for 20 minutes is now going to come out and take vaccine

View attachment 85982
Bang on. This was a well thought out and calibrated move to destroy the opposition.

A lot of people don't realise that it's upto the states to decide if they wish to vaccinate 18 and above. Most will not be in a position to do so.

Earlier, the central government had taken up all the load to provide vaccines, which was a dumb move. Now, that's corrected and the onus shifts to the states - a lot of which are inept.

Another key factor is that earlier there was little incentive for manufacturers to ramp up production because there was a single buyer who controlled the price. Now, there is proper market where they can sell to the highest bidder.

Finally, the allotment of the central quota of vaccines will be performance linked with wastage being a factor.

captscooby81

Country flag
The reason for shortage of vaccine for 2nd dose is the exponential sky rocketing of 1st dose takers now . March 1st vaccination was kept open first for 60+ and everyone avoided getting vaccinated as believing the fear mongering done by scamgress and its stooges on vaccine . Now April 1st week seeing the unleash of hell by 2nd wave every one is running to get their dose now sudden rush for vaccine of 1st dose is hurting 2nd dose takers as end of the day vaccine for 1st dose and 2nd dose are same its just the duration . So people who haven't got 1st dose are given priority to get what ever little immune support they can get instead of giving it to 2nd dose .

I don't think so. Lot of seniors are due for their second dose in the month of May

Aegis888

Country flag
The reason for shortage of vaccine for 2nd dose is the exponential sky rocketing of 1st dose takers now . March 1st vaccination was kept open first for 60+ and everyone avoided getting vaccinated as believing the fear mongering done by scamgress and its stooges on vaccine . Now April 1st week seeing the unleash of hell by 2nd wave every one is running to get their dose now sudden rush for vaccine of 1st dose is hurting 2nd dose takers as end of the day vaccine for 1st dose and 2nd dose are same its just the duration . So people who haven't got 1st dose are given priority to get what ever little immune support they can get instead of giving it to 2nd dose .
My parents had yet to get the 2nd dose. Assam Govt had to suspend 1st dose takers so that 2nd dose can be given to all.

IndianYonko

Country flag

Spindrift

I have friend in Germany and apparently, you can buy a Covid-19 home testing kit there for 25 euros with five tests, the kit contains nasal swabs a liquid for testing the test strips, it gives the results in 15 minutes and is 95% accurate. I think the Indian government should allow such kits to be sold here.

1618853936410.jpeg

1618854034426.jpeg

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wait they allowed this?
States are now allowed to do Vasooli over vaccines?

View attachment 85998
Primarily, the center should never have gotten into the business of procuring and supplying vaccines for all.

Health is a state subject. Let them deal with it.

The center wants to divert the blame from itself to the states. There will be tons of loot but it will the states that will get the blame.

Vaccines under central scheme will continue to be provided at the current rate.

Basically, people under corrupt and inept state governments are screwed

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Now Modi will be blamed for high prices?
They will try but vaccines under central scheme will continue to be free or extremely cheap.

It's for states to procure and subsidize as necessary.

If I follow their strategy, wait for BJP ruled states to shortly announce near free vaccines for all above 18 to 45 under state schemes.

That will put pressure on Maha, Raj, CG, Punjab and Kerala. I'm assuming WB is done, so jehadi didi won't care.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Primarily, the center should never have gotten into the business of procuring and supplying vaccines for all.

The center wants to divert the blame from itself to the states. There will be tons of loot but it will the states that will get the blame.

Doesn't matter.. no matter what central govt does modi is always wrong. that's the sustained narrative going on since 2014.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Doesn't matter.. no matter what central govt does modi is always wrong. that's the sustained narrative going on since 2014.
Obviously, but the narrative rarely works, particularly in elections. What was the narrative that has been built for the last couple of weeks?

States want to vaccinate all and procure themselves to overcome shortage but the center isn't allowing either. With this move both bluffs are called out.

Once BJP ruled states announce subsidized vaccination programs for 18+, opposition states will have to follow.

So 18+ will be vaccinated by states and 45+ will continue to be vaccines by the center.

When the inept states fail miserably, they will have no where to hide.

Obviously, the media will try and spin but their efforts will be wasted as usual. They will build something for a few weeks and Modi will do something else to wash it away.

That's his media strategy.

More importantly, this was required to allow the manufacturers to scale, since now they can sell in open market.

So politically and economically a good move.

shade

Country flag
In Feb 2020 that italian mutt and his entire ecosystem was barking to have a Lockdown or "there will be dire consequences".
Babaji relented and did his cuckdown.
Then in September the Italian mongrel & friends narrative changed to "Modi's hastily implemented lockdown destroyed the economy".

Now you will see the repeat of this again happening in UP, there will be exaggerated reports of Mahant sarkar hiding "deaths" and jholing numbers, oxygen, remedisivir, vaccine etc shortage, and then calls for complete lockdown will happen.
If Yogi does lockdown then they will say he destroyed the economy.

IndianYonko

Country flag

Thank God that centre is ready to do even if it is not supposed to. If states were to vaccinate from start; Vaccination would have become a luxury, a thing only for riches.

Let the states come in to the game and you will see the mess.

If even today if vaccination becomes a state subject completely(i.e. To procure, store and inject)., I can bet my ass that it will never get completed.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thank God that centre is ready to do even if it is not supposed to. If states were to vaccinate from start; Vaccination would have become a luxury, a thing only for riches.

If even today if vaccination becomes a state subject completely(i.e. To procure, store and inject)., I can bet my ass that it will never get completed.
That's why they will continue with their program for 45+ as usual.

Now the competence or lack thereof of states will be laid bare. The BJP ruled states have to step up. UP in particular since we have elections next year.

This move was required economically to allow manufacturers to scale rapidly since they see more profit and to call out the bluff of the opposition.

After a long time, a solid move by the GoI.

here2where

Pattu got what he wanted....whether he wanted it or not

Odisha CM pitches for vaccines in open market, more doses for state

Now we get a chance to see good vs bad state administrations..

shade

Country flag

Vasooli 101

>Take hefty commission during procurement.
>Sell doses to black market merchants for profit.
>Send cops to get hafta from said black merchant merchants.

1618855077083.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Obviously, but the narrative rarely works, particularly in elections.
Sure. But 20-30 years down the line if someone with no knowledge of the past wants to go back and read news articles of past 7 years, they will come away with the impression that Modi govt is the worst govt, because that's what the english news reporting and opeds are predominantly implying.

they are going after Modi's legacy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles