Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

cannonfodder

Country flag
My thoughts on this:

I had watched Joe rogans interview with biologist named Eric weinstein or something. He is of the opinion its lab produced virus and got leaked somehow. Point being it was transmitted to humans and evolved, thus it is adapted to and transmit very easily in humans etc.

It is spreading like flu/cold. The asymptomatic number will be even higher as ranga says atleast 10-20x in India. The best thing for india is recovery rate is very good due to higher immunity. The real numbers to look at are # of deaths per million due to covid.

Economy is going to shit due to lockdown and that is more of concern.

cannonfodder

Country flag
My thoughts on this:

I had watched Joe rogans interview with biologist named Eric weinstein or something. He is of the opinion its lab produced virus and got leaked somehow. Point being it was transmitted to humans and evolved, thus it is adapted to and transmit very easily in humans etc.

It is spreading like flu/cold. The asymptomatic number will be even higher as ranga says atleast 10-20x in India. The best thing for india is recovery rate is very good due to higher immunity. The real numbers to look at are # of deaths per million due to covid.

Economy is going to shit due to lockdown and that is more of concern.
Correcting typo:

I had watched Joe rogans interview with biologist named Eric weinstein or something. He is of the opinion its lab produced virus and got leaked somehow. Point being it was allowed to acclimizated to humans artificially , thus it is adapted to (made the jump) and transmit very easily in humans .

It is spreading like flu/cold. The asymptomatic number will be even higher as ranga says atleast 10-20x in India the current numbers. The best thing for india is recovery rate is very good due to higher immunity. The real numbers to look at are # of deaths per million due to covid.

Abhay Rajput 02

Oh shit. I was tested positive for Covid in June. Have recovered now. Just had my antibody test done yesterday and it came out negative. I was baffled. Now this tweet is really eye opening.
Can you please share your experiences with us in the chit chat thread.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Brace for impact:dude:

A new type of virus, which is likely to be passed to be infected after bite by ticks, is emerging in China, with more than 60 people infected and at least seven killed

China: (disease)factory of the world

SKC

Country flag
We did incredible no of test in single day yesterday more than 6.6 lakh. Despite that new cases around 56K similar to what we were getting while doing 3-4 lakh test a day.

IMG_20200806_154937.jpg

If we continue at similar rate then we can cover most active cases quickly and by start of sept new cases should start to drop.
We already started to get the new machines which do bulk test result in 10-20 minutes.
1 machine out of first 3 machines which india got was deployed in my city, Noida. It is doing test of samples from Our district , Ghaziabad and Delhi.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Another milestone for US, Brazil and India ----Five million, three million and two million

It's seemingly out of control while many remain optimistic.

Wikipedia may give you guys a bit of epiphany

Last edited:
Country flag

China seals off village after bubonic plague death in Inner Mongolia

Dirty commies with another new threat for the world

Kumata

Country flag
Do any one knows hows Amit shah doing... Is any health bulletin on his situation.. hope he is doing fine...and be back shortly....

Pash

Country flag
Germany sends China £130billion bill for 'coronavirus damages' – sparks fury in Beijing

A bombshell op-ed this week in Germany's largest tabloid newspaper, Bild, joined this outrage by drawing up an itemised invoice for €149bn (£130b).

The list includes a €27 billion charge for lost tourism revenue, up to €7.2 billion for the German film industry, a million euros an hour for German airline Lufthansa and €50 billion for German small businesses.

Bild calculated that this amounts to €1,784 (£1,550) per person if Germany's GDP falls by 4.2 percent, under the title "What China owes us."

China responded by claiming the invoice "stirs up xenophobia and nationalism".

Hope, Indian govt. develops guts to officially SUE CHINA.

All countries should unite in teaching the Chinese Communists a lesson they will never forget..

#PunishCCP
#BoycottCCP
#ChinaLiedPeopleDied
Embassy in Berlin has send letter to editor-in-chief of BILD newspaper Julian Reichelt,

1597049215923.png

after above bill, €149 billion for the damage ('What China owes us'). Here is his response.

‘You are endangering the world'

BILD editor-in-chief responds to the Chinese president

"You are endangering the world"

Cheran

Country flag
O No -
Malaysia detects new coronavirus strain that is ten times more infectious

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Global Defence

New threads

Articles