Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
Kudrati Pregnancy

Jharkhand: In custody since April and despite strict quarantine, 3 Tablighi Jamaat women found pregnant

captscooby81

Country flag
This virus seriously decides who should live and who should die . 87 year old female with diabetes recovered and 38 year old male with no health issues died . both living in same society . If someone says its just like Flu you will recover no need to fear catching the virus you should punch their face straight away .

Tuco

Country flag
This virus seriously decides who should live and who should die . 87 year old female with diabetes recovered and 38 year old male with no health issues died . both living in same society . If someone says its just like Flu you will recover no need to fear catching the virus you should punch their face straight away .
Absolutely. Few people are saying government is at fault I do not agree. Its those individuals who do not follow the guidelines are the ones responsible. Daily I go for a morning walk I see lots of people still not wearing masks or maintaining social distance its as if wuhan virus doesn't exist with the kind of attitude I am observing even strict lock down will not help.

Kumata

Country flag
This shit is still not hitting the Fan...45K cases yesterday :scared2::scared2::scared2:

1595474816083.png

Kumata

Country flag
Kudrati Pregnancy

Jharkhand: In custody since April and despite strict quarantine, 3 Tablighi Jamaat women found pregnant

They can get pregnant in their graves ...Gazb e Hind is ultimate wet dream of these jihadis..

Sanatani

Country flag
True. We have few patients in 30-40 age group who are on ventilator . In this same forum one fellow was trying to play down this pandemic.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Chinese have quietly killed more people & destroyed nations than WW2 ever did
Whats more amazing is that they have done it without any direct consequences to them..

Wah Wah...communism is indeed great,
you can get away with anything...

Don't know what i hate more at this point..commies or Islamists...
Probably "Commie Islamists"

here2where

True. We have few patients in 30-40 age group who are on ventilator .
Medically, what is the reason for a youngster to experience severe lung congestion to go onto a ventilator. Do these people you refer to have had previous respiratory illnesses/asthma/etc?

Sanatani

Country flag
Medically, what is the reason for a youngster to experience severe lung congestion to go onto a ventilator. Do these people you refer to have had previous respiratory illnesses/asthma/etc?
No addiction ,no co-morbidities . There is a boy who doesn't even drink tea. God knows.

here2where

No addiction ,no co-morbidities . There is a boy who doesn't even drink tea. God knows.
there must be a reason for sudden severe pneumonia-like condition with fluids filling up the lungs in a short span of time on an otherwise healthy young adult.
wierd.

captscooby81

Country flag
That weird thing is what the USP of this novel corona wuhan virus . another news of 25 year old struggling for his breathing in ventilator in hospital in bangalore . may be something to do with the gene of particular person who gets infected .

Funny shit a colleague of mine tested positive and now entire team is in self quarantine waiting for our testing .His parents also tested positive they are been kept at home only but my colleague is now moved to hospital as he got little high symptoms and he is just 27 .

For 2 months we were all walking in between landmine and it got exploded yesterday . Not sure even if tested negative anyone will have same level confidence to come to work like before .

there must be a reason for sudden severe pneumonia-like condition with fluids filling up the lungs in a short span of time on an otherwise healthy young adult.
wierd.

Kumata

Country flag
This shall pass too captain.... take care of yourself... shit have still not hit the fan .. i still think its mid way....we had 45k + yesterday.

Delhi antibody tests showed almost 23% are infected... I shudder to think of mumbai / maharashtra.

Between .. in bold....key there...

There is a new twist in the move by the United States government to shut down China’s consulate in Houston. According to CNN, the US government is looking for a Chinese scientist accused of visa fraud.

According to federal prosecutors quoted by CNN, the scientist Tang Juan is hiding in China’s consulate in San Francisco. Juan is a researcher who focuses on biology, the CNN reported.

She has been accused of lying about the connection with the Chinese military in order to get entry into the US, the CNN further reported. She was charged with visa fraud on June 26.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is assessing that Tang is in the Chinese consulate in San Francisco.

SKC

Country flag
Looking at world infections, it;s still not spread to Africa fully... I believe we will have a huge deaths there... if it managed to spread there......

this is a race no body wants to win... screw the CCP and china both...
It's already spread there , just they don't have infra and money to get people tested.
As trump mentioned earlier the only issue with US is that they are doing high no of tests, they are having high no of cases.
The antibody testing in Italy already showed over millions had it. In Milan alone it was found that more than 7 lac people had covid antibodies.
South Africa already having large spread. In the end it wil come out like Flu with mortality way way low.

SKC

Country flag
That weird thing is what the USP of this novel corona wuhan virus . another news of 25 year old struggling for his breathing in ventilator in hospital in bangalore . may be something to do with the gene of particular person who gets infected .

Funny shit a colleague of mine tested positive and now entire team is in self quarantine waiting for our testing .His parents also tested positive they are been kept at home only but my colleague is now moved to hospital as he got little high symptoms and he is just 27 .

For 2 months we were all walking in between landmine and it got exploded yesterday . Not sure even if tested negative anyone will have same level confidence to come to work like before .
I saw many such reports that a healthy person with no health issues in past dying due to covid-19. But on reading about them in details I found that most of them were asthmatic which explains a lot. Most of times people unknowingly claiming that completely health people are dying without knowing the complete medical history of those people.

SKC

Country flag
Oxford’s Covid-19 vaccine produces a good immune response, reveals new study. Teams at
@VaccineTrials and @OxfordVacGroup
have found there were no safety concerns, and the vaccine stimulated strong immune responses:

https://bit.ly/PhaseIResults

Coronavirus: Oxford vaccine triggers immune response

So f**k you china(virus)

:finger:
Pune based firm is already making the trials batches of the vaccines for Oxford group. Let's hope for best for the upcoming large scale trials of the this vaccine. Once successfully the company will make over 1 billion doses in Pune by Jan 21.

Sanatani

Country flag
wierd.
It's cytokine storm . Now who is more prone to develop cytokine storm is impossible to tell as of now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles