Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
This lockdown is killing me. I can't stay at home anymore. I am a social person goddamnit.

I need beer and sutta :(
We all are having problems man!! This first 21 days literally bleed out all of my money. And now its extending more 15 days or so. On top of that we are having scarcity of food such as dal, rice etc, along with the most needed medicines for my family.

As I already wrote in the past couple of days. Ghar mein hajmola tak nahin hai yaar aur tum log daaru ki baat kar rahe ho!!o_O

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We all are having problem man!! This first 21 days literally bleed out all of my money. And now its extending more 15 days or so. On top of that we are having scarcity of food such as dal, rice etc, along with the most needed medicines.

As I already wrote in the past couple of days. Ghar mein hajmola tak nahin hai yaar aur tum log daaru ki baat kar rahe ho!!o_O
How much do you earn monthly, and didnt you save some money for contingencies like this?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
13 M@sj1ds were raided in Delhi Chandni Mahal area and 102 Jamatis were taken to #Quarantine . 52 have tested #COVID__19 positive
Unless the govt starts rounding these pigs up shoot them dead these jihadis are not going to change their ways. Why is this stupid govt is endangering our lives by going soft against these muzzies? They will surely plunge our country in chaos and destroy its economy. They are the enemies of the country just like their terrorist brethren are and should be given the same treatment.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A team of 15 Indian doctors and health- care professionals reached Kuwait today, to supplement the efforts of Government of Kuwait in collective fight against Covid-19 pandemic. The rapid response team has been deputed at the request of Kuwait Govt:Ministry of External Affairs

In ME,kafirs( India) have more pull than ummahs(pukis):lol:

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
Pakistan has 4 pharma firms who manufacture HCQ, still they want to import from Turkey. How can they export to Malaysia?
Malaysia knows that and therefore has approached India.
I doubt that they make their own APIs though.

Chimpoo

Country flag
All US nuke bases (except one) now have #coronavirus cases:

Barksdale AFB (bombers)
F.E. Warren AFB (bombers)
Kirtland AFB (storage)
Minot AFB (bombers/ICBMs)
Offutt AFB (NC3)
Whiteman AFB (bombers)
Kings Bay (SSBNs)
Kitsap-Bangor (SSBNs) https://newsweek.com/exclusive-first-public-map-reveals-military-bases-coronavirus-cases-pentagon-secrecy-draws-1496951…
@warkin

Mostly US military personnel are relatively, young healthy adults ,

So as the Coronavirus symptoms in this this cohort are generally-speaking relatively mild ,this pandemic should not dramatically effect operational capabilities. This is not like the 1918 Spanish Flu,which seemed to affect healthy young men.

The only group of people in the military who might be seriously concerned are the generals ,who are on average seem to be aged in the their 50's/60's ,as the Coronavirus symptoms in this cohort are on the whole more severe.

doreamon

Country flag
Lets be honest...It is quiet foolish to give comments on social media while living in a islamic country... Even in india If bjp does nt come back in 2024 i ll nt be surprised to see many users in this forum getting prosecuted fr several posts..pseudo Seculars and islamists cn be quiet vangeful ...So nyone living in middle east shd be responsible fr his own shit..

sorcerer

Country flag
PIB’S DAILY BULLETIN ON COVID-19
Posted On: 11 APR 2020 6:59PM by PIB Delh

An increase of 1035 cases has been noted in COVID-19 confirmed cases in India since yesterday and an increase of 855 has been reported in Active Cases. Total deaths that have occurred as of today is 239. As many as 642 persons have been cured/discharged after recovery. As of now total 7447 confirmed cases have been reported.Government of India in its continual efforts, following a graded response approach, is ensuring that there is no shortage of supplies of critical items which includes PPEs, N95 masks, testing kits, medicines and ventilators with each State across the country.

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetail.aspx?PRID=1613407

ladder

Country flag

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
We all are having problems man!! This first 21 days literally bleed out all of my money. And now its extending more 15 days or so. On top of that we are having scarcity of food such as dal, rice etc, along with the most needed medicines for my family.

Sad to hear about your circumstances. I am lucky that I was able to take out 20 thousands before the lockdown.

Kumata

Country flag
Sad to hear about your circumstances. I am lucky that I was able to take out 20 thousands before the lockdown.
Withdrawing money is not a problem.. i started lockdown with 2500 re and withdrew 10K 2-3 days back.. SBI / PNB both are opena nd doing bussiness from 7-10 AM ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles