Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Ujjain

Country flag
Same here man. Some day we will meet captain sir
I am going a bit of topic but still, Daac saab, I am in need of a bypass surgery of my left carotid and left vertebral artery because they are completely occluded and have caused multiple episodes of stroke and TIA due to disease activity of takayasu's arteritis. Do you guys have a vascular surgeon in your hospital if not then can you plz help me get to a good surgeon because SGPGI vascular surgery department is under staffed now and KGMU are not ready to do it for reasons best known to them.

Longewala

Country flag
No, it's only usa that spanked India.......
Where was the question of "spank" India when they were getting the drug anyway along with 30 other countries, all of which are far less powerful than US
And how did you get the transcript of Modi-Trump call

Were you born like this or did you take a special course in idiocy?

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
WHO admits error, says has cluster of cases in India and not community transmission
New Delhi, April 10: The World Health Organisation (WHO) admitted an error in its latest "situation report", which had stated that India is among the countries reeling under community transmission stage of the coronavirus pandemic. The report was in contradiction to the stand maintained by the Indian government -- which has firmly denied the transcension of COVID-19 into community stage in the country.

https://www.latestly.com/india/news...s-only-cluster-of-cases-recorded-1672876.html
I will not trust anything, be it positive or negative, coming out of WHO. They have proven to be buffoons of the highest order so far.

Kumata

Country flag
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...-aboard-aircraft-carrier-200410115829402.html

One more Down after US fleet went down.. do we know the status of Our own....

Fifty crew members on board France's sole aircraft carrier, the Charles de Gaulle, have tested positive for the new coronavirus and parts of the ship have been put in lockdown, the armed forces ministry said on Friday.

A ministry statement said three sailors had been evacuated by air to a military hospital in Toulon, southern France, home port of the carrier.

Kumata

Country flag
I think 700+ cases is the new Normal now... is it becuase of our increased testing capabilities or some thing else..

MOH is still saying that we are not into comm spread yet which means all these cases are well tracked and documented...to other infected person....TJ contributed a lot ...and they are stil continuing on same path...

upload_2020-4-10_22-17-55.png

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The article you've mentioned says that they haven't done any trial and hence they don't recommend HCQ. But the main question is why are you so happy about it?
I mean do you want HCQ to fail the test? Your ego is so bloated that you want a drug trial to fail because you want to win an argument on the internet. :lol:
No I am happy that finally some sensible step has been taken by indian medical research body. Before that, how many morons here were claiming that ICMR is also recommending it?

Seriously, we need to be scientific in our approach to diseases, specially in a crisis. Blindly giving into impulsive usage of drugs based on whims of a moron like Trump is probably the stupidest thing to do now.

If at all a study emerges later that HCQs are actually good, I will be the first to recommend it. But so far there is no evidence for it to be useful and as such we operate on evidences. Then again, most of you here like whims and fancies similar to how you were all circle jerking how great demonetization was during November 2016. So I expect similar behavior in this crisis too from your kind:lol:

Craigs

Country flag
No I am happy that finally some sensible step has been taken by indian medical research body. Before that, how many morons here were claiming that ICMR is also recommending it?

Seriously, we need to be scientific in our approach to diseases, specially in a crisis. Blindly giving into impulsive usage of drugs based on whims of a moron like Trump is probably the stupidest thing to do now.

If at all a study emerges later that HCQs are actually good, I will be the first to recommend it. But so far there is no evidence for it to be useful and as such we operate on evidences. Then again, most of you here like whims and fancies similar to how you were all circle jerking how great demonetization was during November 2016. So I expect similar behavior in this crisis too from your kind:lol:
No your bias is shining through. You want it to fail....... God forbid if you contract the virus you will be the first to pop it in though.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Guys, reply to this troll bbc hindi cartoon mocking our country
Recently there was a news article on how Britshit medical personnel are using plastic bags as PPEs. I am surprised a site like DFI dint promote it and spread it

See guys, this is the reason you need to rub in the faces of Britshit filth. India at present has every right to rub in the faces of these vile filth and the brown sepoys/cookies who work for them and spread their propaganda

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52145140
Coronavirus: The NHS workers wearing bin bags as protection

And these are the filth which dare to mock India

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No your bias is shining through. You want it to fail....... God forbid if you contract the virus you will be the first to pop it in though.
Yes, asking for scientific evidence for drug usage is personal bias. Good to know that so many morons around the world could be made into believing unscientific bull shit if spoken by popular enough person. If tomorrow Trump announces dog piss as treatment for corona, the same ppl will blindly follow that too :rolleyes:

Craigs

Country flag
Yes, asking for scientific evidence for drug usage is personal bias. Good to know that so many morons around the world could be made into believing unscientific bull shit if spoken by popular enough person. If tomorrow Trump announces dog shit as treatment for corona, the same ppl will blindly follow that too :rolleyes:
Hey fuckwad..... you deliberately lied that ICMR recommended "against" it. Do you know the meaning of the word "against"???????? That means according to you ICMR is telling that anyone having Corona virus should NOT take it. Do you think you are the only English language speaker here?

abhay rajput

Country flag
Yes, asking for scientific evidence for drug usage is personal bias. Good to know that so many morons around the world could be made into believing unscientific bull shit if spoken by popular enough person. If tomorrow Trump announces dog piss as treatment for corona, the same ppl will blindly follow that too :rolleyes:
Not only trump but many countries are advising this drug. According to you all these countries are stupid. If you believe that in heath scenarios govt is advised by babus , then there is no hope for you sir. Where do you work ..?

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyway, for ppl with a brain, the facts as of now are

1. HCQs aren't proven to be effective against corona(or any virus for that matter)
2. While ICMR was ambiguous in its HCQ approach first, probably reluctant in taking a contrarian position against the FDA under trump, has finally said what it should have said in the first place - that HCQs are not recommended before trials are over and so far no scientific evidence supports its use
3. There are already trials underway across the world right now on HCQs. Till their results come in, don't take it blindly. I will recommend the same to the fellow doctors here. Let's not give into quackery. We have already lost a 3 yr old to this madness of taking HCQ and let it be the only life lost to stupidity..

So, If you have a brain, listen to the scientists and experts and not the bureaucrats/politicians.But if you are the typical google taught expert on Corona/HCQ/viral pneumonia, do what you did during the demonetization episode- blindly trust the bureaucratic morons at your own peril

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I have never claimed that HCQ is a viable treatment for corona instead I am asking why do you want this drug to fail.
I agree that science will always triumph over stupid beliefs but science is evidence based and currently their is no evidence that HCQ will or will not work against corona.
I am just confused why does a person would want this drug to fail just to win a petty internet argument?

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not only trump but many countries are advising this drug. According to you all these countries are stupid. If you believe that in heath scenarios govt is advised by babus , then there is no hope for you sir. Where do you work ..?
Is that why ICMR recommended not to use it before trials are over?

You want to know how far the bureaucrats can go to avoid looking powerless? The treatment for dengue fever given in TN is "nilavembu kasayam".this is the official govt approved policy, backed by the team of govt experts under the payroll of the government. There is absolutely zero evidence that it works. Still that's the official govt/health department approved treatment approach. If you still want to trust them, then go ahead. It's not my loss.

Craigs

Country flag
Anyway, for ppl with a brain, the facts as of now are

1. HCQs aren't proven to be effective against corona(or any virus for that matter)
2. While ICMR was ambiguous in its HCQ approach first, probably reluctant in taking a contrarian position against the FDA under trump, has finally said what it should have said in the first place - that HCQs are not recommended before trials are over and so far no scientific evidence supports its use
3. There are already trials underway across the world right now on HCQs. Till their results come in, don't take it blindly. I will recommend the same to the fellow doctors here. Let's not give into quackery. We have already lost a 3 yr old to this madness of taking HCQ and let it be the only life lost to stupidity..

So, If you have a brain, listen to the scientists and experts and not the bureaucrats/politicians.But if you are the typical google taught expert on Corona/HCQ/viral pneumonia, do what you did during the demonetization episode- blindly trust the bureaucratic morons at your own peril
Demonetization has been an outright success. So please dude cut back on your BS. There are other here who can read research papers too............

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles