Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
There is a case of 10 year old child developing pneumonia from nCov 2019 without any symptoms ,no one still knows the origin of virus,vaccine development would take at least 3-6 months ,pray it doesn't outbreak in India

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Not sure if it is true.... HIV drug a protease inhibitor nelvinavir cures the first case of corona virus in China....:clap2:
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/0f2b06be17a535d62715bd3b33425cc5?client=news
Alright guys it's confirmed that this virus has two key HIV gene proteins in it's "unexected" S protein region. This could explain why HIV drugs are effective in countering it. Now I am 80% sure that this is a bio-weapon that was mishandled by CCP.

WHOA- the authors said the finding was “Unexpectedly” related to genes from HIV virus. Notably there were 4 gene insertions (see figure in above post #16). And so, which HIV gene proteins were found in the new #coronarvirus? Gag protein and Gp120- key HIV proteins...
Notably, in S, authors say for HIV insertions: “Gag protein of HIV is involved in host membrane binding, packaging of the virus and for the formation of virus-like particles. Gp120 plays crucial role in recognizing the host cell by binding to the primary receptor CD4

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
All I want is the welfare of our citizens in our country.

I strongly feel that our citizens trapped in china should no be brought back I know they are suffering and want to be back anybody in their situation will want to get back but the way I see it we don't have proper medical facilities yet so it's not worth the risk to bring them back rather we must arrange money and appointments to doctors for them in china itself.

Since we know about the incubation period where the virus shows no symptoms we must not risk it and keep the virus at bay as much as possible.
We need to get them and do research on them.
They will be put in a isolated in biological and chemical safe room.

Future wars will include biological warfare we need to work on diseases like these to protect our citizens from future breakthroughs. Let's see what development our chaps are able to do.

India is not some Afghanistan sudan and other small countries we need to face the problems as a world leader.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Now that you have been ordered back to China I just want to wish you and your family well. I really hope you get over this infection once you get back to Hubei. Remember to gets lots of rest and stay hydrated. Grab some of those HIV cocktails if you really feel weak. That new field hospital should have a bed if you need it.
Actually there are two options to me: back to China (maybe not in Wuhan) before my visa get expired.

Extend my visa in Europe as emergency status, some of tourists from Wuhan got 45 days extend from different nations in EU, i think governments here are more educated than you at least they follow the WHO guidance just to be cautious for international traveling.

Not order from China or WHO or EU ask me back to China till now.

BTW, i always think you feel more sentimental than me in the crisis.

There are words like "run", "retreat" "order to back" from you, dose it reflects you are veteran from French amry?

I did some search, 2 Chinese killed in the Paris terror attack in 2015 and never stops till last month;four Chinese killed by the roof collapsed of Charles de Gaulle Airport in 2004. If i were sentimental like you, i may not even take Air France at the beginning.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Actually there are two options to me: back to China (maybe not in Wuhan) before my visa get expired.

Extend my visa in Europe as emergency status, some of tourists from Wuhan got 45 days extend from different nations in EU, i think governments here are more educated than you at least they follow the WHO guidance just to be cautious for international traveling.

Not order from China or WHO or EU ask me back to China till now.

BTW, i always think you feel more sentimental than me in the crisis.

There are words like "run", "retreat", dose it reflects you are veteran from French amry?

I did some search, 2 Chinese killed in the Paris terror attack in 2015;four Chinese killed by the roof collapsed of Charles de Gaulle Airport in 2004. If i were sentimental like you, i may not even take Air France at the beginning.
If you didn't get the message let me show you again...

You can apply for asylum but that would make you a traitor. The patriotic thing to do is to stop running and go back as your government declares. You will not get a visa extension, visa issuance from China has been suspended.

rockdog

Country flag
If you didn't get the message let me show you again...

You can apply for asylum but that would make you a traitor. The patriotic thing to do is to stop running and go back as your government declares. You will not get a visa extension, visa issuance from China has been suspended.
That's why i said you are lack of basic education.

Central government not force people but help people back home, since lots of flights are cancelled, they send free flights to take them home.

Plus, some of my friends in Czech republic for holiday already get visa extend, believe it or not...

BTW, would you please let me know if i take flight to China from Paris, which no-go zones in the city have to avoid from terror killings? Since i thought you may living in these area according to your background.

This is really helpful if you really care my safety as we are good forum members.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
That's why i said you are lack of basic education.

Plus, some of my friends in Czech republic for holiday already get visa extend, believe it or not...
Say again who is lacking in basic education?

CORONAVIRUS: THE CZECH REPUBLIC SUSPENDS THE ISSUANCE OF VISAS TO CHINESE NATIONALS
Magdalena Hrozínková
30-01-2020

Following the spread of the coronavirus, the Czech authorities temporarily suspended the issuance of visas to Chinese nationals. Visa applications are also not accepted by Czech diplomatic representations in China. The information was provided by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Tomáš Petříček.

https://www.radio.cz/fr/rubrique/in...elivrance-de-visas-aux-ressortissants-chinois

rockdog

Country flag
Say again who is lacking in basic education?

CORONAVIRUS: THE CZECH REPUBLIC SUSPENDS THE ISSUANCE OF VISAS TO CHINESE NATIONALS
Magdalena Hrozínková
30-01-2020

Following the spread of the coronavirus, the Czech authorities temporarily suspended the issuance of visas to Chinese nationals. Visa applications are also not accepted by Czech diplomatic representations in China. The information was provided by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Tomáš Petříček.

https://www.radio.cz/fr/rubrique/in...elivrance-de-visas-aux-ressortissants-chinois
No problem, you can make an official complaint to the government, to see whether they would withdraw the visa extend of my friend.

Btw, care to answer my humble question?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One observation i have is that the western OSINT channels who usually favour pak in their reporting are not saying anything about coronavirus.

rockdog

Country flag
One observation i have is that the western OSINT channels who usually favour pak in their reporting are not saying anything about coronavirus.
In Europe, i can see it been talked by all major news channels and subtitles.

But if you check this table:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Yanks after shutting down flight services, now barrin all aliens who visited China to enter the U.S.

rockdog

Country flag
Their Currency,Stock market & GDP growth rate has taken severe beating ,in a matter of weeks the trade & travel will stop it's not my speculation but it will happen ,lancet is reporting 75000 people infected narcissistic chinks are majorly underplaying this thing for a month for their image might take a beating ,history could repeat itself the mideaval plagues all starting from chink country ,bubonic plague ,influenza,SARS ,H1N1 and now this ,one good thing is our trade deficit will surely get down with chinks this quarter ,our govt also banned all masks & protective clothing exports, reason given is it is needed for Indians but more probable reason could be prices will hit roof then we'll be exporting
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30260-9/fulltext
I will ignore ur racist words since i think u r lack of basic education.

In fact no big impact. During SARS outbreak in Q2 2003, GDP growth in Q2 drop to 7% and by Q4 to resume to 10%. After that, 2003 to 2008 China's economy expanded rapidly from 2.5 time to India to almost 4 times then; Indiat had trades with China and become huge deficit during just after SARS crisis.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
50 cent Chinks here think they will get ego massage like the WHO chief was doing other day,US has banned Chinks or anyone who visited china ,trade ban will follow ,you keep your 50 cent propaganda going, 75000 infected as lancet reported ,lancet is reputed UK medical journal which peer reviewed ,not chink propaganda, chink under reporting will only harm chinks in the long run not us,india will follow suit on chink travel ban & trade halt

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Pakis giving excuses as to why their own people were abandoned just so that China can save face.
View attachment 42210
#PakistaniLogic

Coronavirus Outbreak: Pakistan Not to Evacuate Its Citizens From Wuhan to Show ‘Solidarity’ With China
Fukn Paki morons leaving their people to die in China, to 'stand in solidarity with China'! Bullshit. They're just licking Chinese ass. To what extent will they go to placate their masters? It's nothing to do with some silly Hadith.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Good video list down everything about coronavirus in a simple manner.

What news channels are doing right now is scare mongering tactics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles