Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
This is why indigenous capacity of any product should be minimum 30%
Only TATA reliance Government PSU and other plastic manufacturing companies can do something now.
3 layer surgical mask doesn't requires rocket science it's truly simple work.
But we don't have any big manufacturers those who build these mask do that with the help of 20-30 people Labourers daily output is low.

We need to produce these many mask atleast for indigenous population and for exports.

Taiwan mask output to hit 10 million per day by next week: minister
https://focustaiwan.tw/business/202003090013

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
India mart still
India mart just gives address and shows who manufacture this stuff most of the people don't update india mart and haven't declared that they have stock finished on india mart show that even the N-95 :pound: are available . Average people don't buy hazard suit that can be the reason why it can be somewhat available but i know market of thoroughly.
Equipments are unavailable.

Spindrift

This is why indigenous capacity of any product should be minimum 30%
We have Indian manufacturers such as mallcom.in making N 95. Secondly, if you are not getting N 95 masks at reasonable prices by a 3M 6200 mask with 6003 cartridges, will cost you about Rs 2500 and its usable and will last a long time and then you can replace the cartridges for about Rs 600

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
We have Indian manufacturers such as mallcom.in making N 95. Secondly, if you are not getting N 95 masks at reasonable prices by a 3M 6200 mask with 6003 cartridges, will cost you about Rs 2500 and its usable and will last a long time and then you can replace the cartridges for about Rs 600
From where you will get it?
Small indian manufacturers are in many fields but they are not mass Producers.
From were you will buy 3M 6200 when it's not available?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Even the non contact thermometer which used to cost 600-700 is not available even for 3K.
Soon condition for medicines will be the same i suggest DFI members to fill up the stocks of medicine atleast

Srinivas_K

Country flag
This stuff is out of stock.
Protective gear is not available NOW for public.
Their is total shortage of N-95 mask in delhi that shit used to cost 50-70rs but now even for 500rs+ it's not available.
We used to import Mask from PRC for now only substitute is 2 or 3 layer mask that mask used to cost 0.70rs but now cost 15-20rs. Production of that sheet is going to increase as manufacturing of that product is getting started in india but still their is a huge huge shortage.
Even surgical gloves will be in shortage soon because we used to import them from Malaysia.
masks are of no use, if the person is infected then he need to use mask for preventing contamination. Maintain distance while talking to people , use sanitizer or soap regularly.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
masks are of no use, if the person is infected then he need to use mask for preventing contamination. Maintain distance while talking to people , use sanitizer or soap regularly.
Yes the same thing a doctor told me when i was having a chit chat with him.
He said he thinks virus is heavy and because of that mask is less useful. But still a precautionary measure.
Most important thing is distance and not touching the face or open wound.
Sanitizers supply is totally intact shortage was only for 2 days after that manufacturers picked up the line.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Amazon, I already bought it towards the end of Feb. There are still some available on Amazon.

mallcom.in is a mass manufacturer of PPE.
Buy it today who knows tomorrow it will be out of stock.
Everyone is just selling old stock nothing new supplies from china is finished.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Buy it today who knows tomorrow it will be out of stock.
Everyone is just selling old stock nothing new supplies from china is finished.
N 95 isn't hard to make but we need to set up workshop fast if it needs to be contained.

Here it is.

• Straps – Thermoplastic Elastomer
• Nose Clip – Aluminum
• Nose foam - Polyurethane
• Filter – Polypropylene
• Shell – Polyester
• Coverweb - Polyester
• This respirator contains no components
made from natural rubber latex
• Approximate weight of product: 0.35 oz

If shit hits the fan I'm ordering the necessary materials.

I'm not worried about myself I'm worried about my father who has severe case of diabetes.

ProudIndian36

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The filthy Chinese and their obscene cultural habits have been responsible for several global diseases in the past:
The Plague
1918 flu
1957 Asian flu
SARS

And now this Covid-19. The world ought to insist on damages compensation from them. Ateast this ought to cause decoupling of the dependance on China for so much manufacturing.

Also it is surprising that not much is being heard about this virus transmission into Pakshit quaranimals asses from their Iron dildo China's dick.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Stop selling the idea of stocking up on medicine and masks, literally dumbest shit I have heard. People who are really in need will suffer cause of your stupidity. Keep calm don't panic or try to create panic.

You do realize the mask is for ones who are infected and does not protect you from infection.

Joker

Country flag
Stop selling the idea of stocking up on medicine and masks, literally dumbest shit I have heard. People who are really in need will suffer cause of your stupidity. Keep calm don't panic or try to create panic.

You do realize the mask is for ones who are infected and does not protect you from infection.
Itna common sense hota to aaj ye haal na hota
Indians happily spit here there everywhere. First the pan eater-spitters should be mercilessly flogged.....as spitting aaerosolizes the virus

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
When death lurks over, all the liberalness, open borders, humanity, refugees goes down the anal. It's nationalism again while all the years this lady was demonizing nationalists and natives who wanted control of their own destiny in Europe.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2020/03/14/the-case-for-corona-nationalism/

EUROPE
The case for corona- nationalism

Published

2 days ago
on

March 14, 2020
By

Iveta Cherneva

In a recent Twitter conversation I had with journalist Teri Schultz, my views on the corona-virus measures really flashed out. The question was whether Europe as a community should help Italy with health supplies. The answer is no. Each European country needs to assess and meet its own needs first. European countries wouldn’t be banning supply exports if they had enough for their own needs. Another country doesn’t come first here.

I am a corona-nationalist.

We see the debate corona-nationalists vs. corona-internationalists. It’s those who advocate for unilateral action in closing the borders and banning health supply exports against those who claim that this is the time to show a will for international cooperation, while remaining “reasonable” and not allowing panic to drive us towards drastic measures.

So how does someone like me who’s worked for the UN, believes in NATO, has lived all over the world and is an internationalist in spirit become a corona-nationalist? Public health is a different story. Your internationalist values won’t help here.

The UN Charter and “the international community stepping up” won’t save you. Your own government’s measures will. The EU values won’t isolate the virus. It is your own government that can act now, close borders, ban exports of health equipment and mandate social distancing – the latter being the only thing so far that we’ve found to work in containing the crisis.

The corona crisis mandates measures that only national governments can take and should take. Showing your enlightened understanding of not allowing “panic” to take over, maintaining your “way of life” and “values” and believing in people’s own responsibility won’t save you. This is about biology.

People will die. This is a national security situation. It takes unilateral action, bans and limitations. Now.

The EU criticized US President Trump for banning all travel between the US and European Schengen countries, pointing to a lack of international cooperation. The EU was not consulted in this decision but they don’t have to be. The measure Trump took doesn’t need European approval. Trump doesn’t need to consult the EU. It’s what all countries should do. Now. So that we can recover after a few months and go back to being global. But right now is the time for closing down, looking inwards and isolation.

I am not applauding Trump. President Trump’s handling of the crisis in the US has been subpar. Bulgaria – where I’m sitting right now – has Prime Minister Borissov who is acting in a timely, lucid and determined way. I am actually happy we got him at the helm and not Trump. But the point is that limitations, closing off and corona-nationalism will take place. Only measures like these will save us. This is not the time to show how cool and international we are by keeping borders open, believing in the “global community” and the “spirit of international cooperation”. Believe in your own government instead. “I’m sure that if we just remain reasonable and civilized we can negotiate with the corona virus.” You can’t. We are dealing with an adversary that won’t be impressed by the liberal values of freedoms of thought and movement, and independence. Our main goal is not to combat the “irrational tendency” of fragmentation but to listen to it. Treat this as a national security emergency. It is not true that a global crisis can only be solved through a global approach. The response has to be very, very local. The corona-virus will be beaten only by national-level, unilateral action.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm fucking forced to trnasfer my office to another location since the Government turned into VOVID-19 isolation area our nearby hotel. F#cking Chinkis! Now this is personal! I hope none of my family and staff contrat this virus for it's going to get ugly here for mainlznder Chink leeches!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles