Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kshatriya87

Country flag
3 weeks of China scare, no Covid rise in India (msn.com)

Nearly three weeks after Indian health authorities stepped up vigil in the wake of a major Covid-19 surge in China, there’s no sign of an uptick in infections in the country. The week ending Sunday saw a slight decline in fresh cases in India after two weeks of a marginal rise, with overall numbers remaining extremely low.

India reported 1,268 fresh cases during the week as compared to 1,526 in the previous one. The case count has remained below 2,000 for the past six weeks now. Karnataka, where new cases had more than doubled last week, has since reported a decline, as per TOI’s Covid database.

There were 12 Covid deaths in the country as opposed to six in the previous week. Weekly fatalities from the virus have stayed under 50 since the second week of November.

astransastra

Country flag
Herd immunity is probably already achieved in China but the massive Chinese New Year travels will make sure :)
Please don't make yourself part of and peddle the CCP narrative if you want to do any good to your people. We have got a good grasp of this Virus by now and feel it would be irresponsible on the part of governments not to put curbs to restrain the virus spread and part of blame goes to even people for moving to rural places from cities when Virus is at its peak and putting strain on the health system providers. Take it slow...if you can wait for 3 years can't you wait for 3 more months to travel!!

Gyyan

Country flag
Please don't make yourself part of and peddle the CCP narrative if you want to do any good to your people. We have got a good grasp of this Virus by now and feel it would be irresponsible on the part of governments not to put curbs to restrain the virus spread and part of blame goes to even people for moving to rural places from cities when Virus is at its peak and putting strain on the health system providers. Take it slow...if you can wait for 3 years can't you wait for 3 more months to travel!!
Wumao think herd immunity is magic you only need to get infected.
Get infected on Sunday and on Monday morning you will have herd immunity served on the platter.

Gyyan

Country flag

The most merciful of all Chinese who won't even retaliate when you do something that's evil lol.
Funny how Chinese were doing rr when the tech curbs hit and now logical travel restrictions are making them retaliate.
Just how much of a insecure bitch can you be?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Take a closer look at the pictures instead of the apocalyptic words.

If this is "how bad" it was then during the peak of death and destruction then it wasn't so bad ;)
You conveniently replied to a moderate post and ignored others where hundreds of bodies are shown lined up for cremation. Good work.

NutCracker

Country flag
first kids. then wife. now me.
same symptoms - cold, scratchy throat and low grade fever for a couple of days.
whatever it was, hope it has left us immune from further attacks.
Common cold spreads in same house very easily.
Tv Remote, jug handle , tap knob.

Gyyan

Country flag
first kids. then wife. now me.
same symptoms - cold, scratchy throat and low grade fever for a couple of days.
whatever it was, hope it has left us immune from further attacks.
Happened to my family at the end of last wave along with cold fever headache it caused us to be very lethargic and feeling of weakness it even caused my brother to faint and I felt my head spinning a few times.
We didn't go for checkup either first my dad who didn't feel much of it(or didn't show us) and a day later me and my mom and lastly my younger brother.
We didn't want to panic too much so we thought of it as common cold and treated it like that.

SexyChineseLady

You conveniently replied to a moderate post and ignored others where hundreds of bodies are shown lined up for cremation. Good work.
There were never any photos with "hundreds" of bodies being cremated. There were alway the apocalyptic words.

I think it is people hoping for death and destruction who ignore the massive crowds and celebrations during the New Year and massive activity in cities that should never have happened if deaths were overwhelming and crushing China ;)

The Chinese New Year travels coming up will have over 2B trips and that would not happen if deaths were overwhelming society. People would be literally scared to "death."

But they are not!

31307D7B-C2C3-4B44-AA04-7361959F3104.jpeg

B2B08691-6D13-46B2-A796-3B13A004942E.jpeg

A7CCBC7E-41D7-45A5-97CE-4E344EC6AFE4.jpeg

D25E4BA6-8E63-46E6-9A12-893D0A411A89.jpeg

Kshatriya87

Country flag
There were never any photos with "hundreds" of bodies being cremated. There were alway the apocalyptic words.

I think it is people hoping for death and destruction who ignore the massive crowds and celebrations during the New Year and massive activity in cities that should never have happened if deaths were overwhelming and crushing China ;)

The Chinese New Year travels coming up will have over 2B trips and that would not happen if deaths were overwhelming society. People would be literally scared to "death."

But they are not!

View attachment 189125

View attachment 189126

View attachment 189127

View attachment 189128
Videos, not photos. Because there are so many bodies that you can't fit them in a photo even if it is shot in Panorama mode.

Perhaps you need to go back and read this thread again.

SexyChineseLady

Videos, not photos. Perhaps you need to go back and read this thread again.
Those videos are all over Chinese social media and a lot were actually on weibo and in wechat groups that people (falun gong/Taiwanese greens) took out of context, posted in the West and turned apocalyptic.

Your burning bodies videos (obvious ceremonial offering burnings) are prime examples ;)

Again, if things were like delta in India people would not be celebrating and traveling like they are now. Society would collapse not celebrate.

To be honest, I myself thought the protests had pushed the government into a mistake but the enthusiasm and optimism from the young people in the past weeks is like the highest in years. This is completely different from what the West is trying to paint. Also very different from what the Zero Covid CCP supporters are trying to paint too! (You and the Zero Covid folks are on the same side :D )

Xiamen Hanfu festival this week:
DCF0CA50-0E59-4698-B27A-43C6D236721A.jpeg

E8E0F5BE-39E2-4F46-9DB3-455746F07025.jpeg

B0A3BAAF-09F6-4B02-9012-CB5507BEA7C5.jpeg

663B03ED-0FCF-428A-8D3E-85C4598B02A4.jpeg

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles