Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Gyyan

Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag
I thought the zero covid was over or the hospital in beijing are so shitty that no one goes there even if they are dying or cancer or a road accident.
There aren't even people working there lol
I think this CCP little pink maggot has put me into ignore list.
Ask em to send hospital vids with today's newspaper .

SexyChineseLady

If you want to truly understand what is happening in China's reopening from Zero Covid, read this thread. It is from a German who actually lives in Shanghai :)

The Shrike

Country flag
So there is a massive outbreak of covid due now in China, but hospitals are empty, but but morgues are running at full capacity and still can't keep up 🤔 - only conclusion I'm able to arrive is that CCP officials are sending the sick straight to the morgue? Maybe a 420 IQ Cultural Revolution™ type move to cull some of the excess elderly population?
@SexyChineseLady What's the daily new cases number trend like in Beijing now?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
White devil foreign news agencies spreading fake news about covid situation in China. Thread:
https://twitter.com/dakekang/status/1606578164125569024
https://twitter.com/dakekang/status/1606580227077181440
Actually it maybe true that the healthcare in their top cities is very good. Wealthy Chinese and party secretaries live there and they are not going to to tolerate bad hospitals. At least from the videos, I see that the top hospitals “look” well organized and world class. Plus China’s doctors per 1000 people is double ours. I am pretty sure their top tier cities have good healthcare infrastructure. The country side and villages are probably similar to ours.

SexyChineseLady

White devil foreign news agencies spreading fake news about covid situation in China. Thread:
https://twitter.com/dakekang/status/1606578164125569024
https://twitter.com/dakekang/status/1606580227077181440
It was like that in Beijing and Shanghai last week too. But Beijing has peaked and Shanghai soon.

Considering that 250M are infected and 37M on Tuesday, even the picture that Kang described is pretty mild. It is severe compared to what China had during Zero Covid but Zero Covid is gone:

"NHC meeting minutes on 12/21: 1) new case count for 12/20: 37m; 2) 248m infected during Dec 1-20; 18% of the population has been infected; 3) Beijing and Sichuan have more than 50% of the population infected"

KurtisBrian

Country flag
what is happening is happening. Chinese wanted zero covid policy gone and gov't did as asked.
Result people get infected. Some people die.
Difference from the US.
Chinese policy provided years for China to create more hospitals, vaccinate and stock up on oxygen tanks/oxygen.
Chinese are really good at building things up towards a goal, like the Great Wall or those huge armies that took revenge upon invading barbarians. They prepared as best they could.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
taking holidays to distant locations during Covid. You've probably made people jealous. Well at least until they go to France and discover what the place is actually like.
Finland? so was the name another one of Loki's tricks...Fine land? The poor sod's who settled there discovered too late that Loki screwed them over. trapped and had to make the best of it.
Guys, serious question.

Do you think Kurtis is an early AI programme that learns from forums and all and that's why it types things like these?

NutCracker

Country flag
Should I prepare for a lockdown or nah?
IT scumbag cheap stake companies sold/ didn't renewed their office space contracts. Some of my friends were sitting closer packed than they were before Covid.
Wfh is expected. Mask madate.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
IT scumbag cheap stake companies sold/ didn't renewed their office space contracts. Some of my friends were sitting closer packed than they were before Covid.
Wfh is expected. Mask madate.
Yeah that's true. We are now being tracked and forced to come back to office while there isn't even enough space to hold all the new recruit expansion.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles