Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
After escaping chinese bat shit virus for 28 months , i finally got hunted by it two days ago .blame will be purely on the moronic public which has completely forgotten a thing called mask . elders adults fucking even kids no one is afraid of it . i caught it thanks to a stupid vendor who was meeting me sitting infront without mask coughing non stop and spread the virus .

another_armchair

Country flag
After escaping chinese bat shit virus for 28 months , i finally got hunted by it two days ago .blame will be purely on the moronic public which has completely forgotten a thing called mask . elders adults fucking even kids no one is afraid of it . i caught it thanks to a stupid vendor who was meeting me sitting infront without mask coughing non stop and spread the virus .
Take care dude and get well soon. If its omicron, isolate yourself... it is very contagious and can infect the entire family or people within proximity.

captscooby81

Country flag
Almost recovered everything in control , just the irritating dry cough is there sometimes . Fuaaaak you Pig virus makers .

does anyone here who recovered from Covid .. How is post covid situation . I was reading a news of Assam PS yesterday died because of post covid complications . I don't want to indulge in my beer pitcher hunt right away and end up with lungs full of fluid in hospital ?

Take care dude and get well soon. If its omicron, isolate yourself... it is very contagious and can infect the entire family or people within proximity.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Almost recovered everything in control , just the irritating dry cough is there sometimes . Fuaaaak you Pig virus makers .

does anyone here who recovered from Covid .. How is post covid situation . I was reading a news of Assam PS yesterday died because of post covid complications . I don't want to indulge in my beer pitcher hunt right away and end up with lungs full of fluid in hospital ?
Have you taken vaccines??
Have any other co morbidity??
Age > 60 yr

If answer is No then don't worry. If yes then control co morbidity and don't worry at all.

Chinmoy

Country flag

I was dry for 6 months post recovery.
As far as possible, try to keep yourself hydrated by having fruit juice. Don't go empty stomach. Have Multivitamin tab once a day if possible (consult doc for that).

captscooby81

Country flag
Double Vaccinated and no comorbidity .. Still i had seen healthy people with zero co morbidity getting snapped by bat shit virus . We really don't know what all deadly viruses these inhuman pigs have mixed in wuhan lab .

Look at the latest news they are using HIV medicine for Covid treatment .... hmmmmm sounds very very scary

Have you taken vaccines??
Have any other co morbidity??
Age > 60 yr

If answer is No then don't worry. If yes then control co morbidity and don't worry at all.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Double Vaccinated and no comorbidity .. Still i had seen healthy people with zero co morbidity getting snapped by bat shit virus . We really don't know what all deadly viruses these inhuman pigs have mixed in wuhan lab .

Look at the latest news they are using HIV medicine for Covid treatment .... hmmmmm sounds very very scary

I have been infected twice and have seen people who admitted in hospital and put in oxygen for 10-15 days.

Without oxygen their Spo2 level was 70%. After the treatment they are doing excellent without any long term complication.

Now it has been proved beyond doubt that No antiviral or medicine, be it cryoprecipitate, Ramdesevir or ivermectin have any action against Corona virus.

Neither of case have post infection lung fibrosis. Yes, there is post infection fatigue, hair loss, relapse of autoimmune disease or latent infection ( Herpes, TB). That's it.

Don't worry, if you doesn't have active infection right now. Just got check with doctor that your vitals are normal and no co morbidity. If everything is fine... Just start Exercise ( to gain/Maintain strength). Maintain good diet, sleep.

If you feeling depressed, then take Psychiatrist consultation.

Best of luck, you will be fine.

Note:- Genetic transformation is feature of Covid19 virus. This virus is very well known for giving severe SARS. HIV genome all this are propaganda.

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
30 college kids vaccinated with only one syringe in Madhya Pradesh, probe ordered- The New Indian Express

BHOPAL: A chilling case of negligence in Covid-19 vaccination of college kids came about in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh on Wednesday.

In flagrant violation of the established ‘one needle-one syringe-only one-time’ protocol, advisories and pledges by way of the central govt, nationwide and world companies, no less than 30 college kids have been administered Covid-19 vaccine doses with only a unmarried syringe at a reputed college in Sagar town, a kilometre from the state capital Bhopal.

The shocker came about on the Jain Public Higher Secondary School by way of male vaccinator Jitendra Rai.

Immediately, Dinesh Namdev, probably the most oldsters accompanying their kids for vaccination, noticed the paradox and blew the whistle. “My daughter is a Class 9 student and was among those vaccinated on Wednesday. I enquired from the man vaccinating the kids, as to how many syringes were being used by him to vaccinate the children. His reply was shocking, as he informed that, at least 40 children had been vaccinated with just one syringe. I immediately reported the matter to the school administration,” he stated.

“Who will be held responsible, if our kids develop any health complications out of this blatant single syringe usage? Will it be the school or the health department, who will take the responsibility if anything adverse happens with our kids,” he wondered.

With the inside track of the surprising negligence spreading like wildfire, the officiating Sagar district collector Kshitij Singhal rushed the district’s leader clinical and well being officer [CMHO] Dr DK Goswami to the involved college.

Before the CMHO may just succeed in the spot, the scribes quizzed Jitendra on digicam, who admitted vaccinating no less than 30 kids with one syringe. “I vaccinated 30 children with one syringe, as just one syringe was given to me and I was asked by the department staff to vaccinate all kids with just one syringe. I knew that one syringe shouldn’t be used, but since I was told to do so, I did,” he stated. He additionally may just now not recollect who from the well being division had despatched him and dropped him on the college for the Covid vaccination power.

During the main on-the-spot inspection and probe by way of the CMHO, Jitendra used to be discovered lacking from the college premises and his telephone used to be additionally switched off. “While an FIR has been registered by the health department against Jitendra at the Gopalganj police station, a departmental probe against the district vaccination officer Dr Rakesh Roshan has been recommended to the Sagar divisional commissioner,” an reputable commentary from the Sagar district management mentioned.

Meanwhile, the opposition Congress’s state spokesperson Abbas Hafeez demanded the state well being minister Dr Prabhuram Chowdhary’s resignation over the flagrant negligence all through the vaccination of kids on the college. “What has happened at the school in Sagar, exposes that the state’s health apparatus is flouting all safety norms and protocols in the name of achieving targets under the Covid vaccination mega campaign to score points nationally. Just to stay ahead in national Covid vaccination statistics, the state health apparatus is treating our kids as guinea-pigs. This blatant anomaly has been spotted by one parent at the school today, but this has triggered an apprehension about similar negligence having happened elsewhere with our generation next in the state in the past,” Hafeez alleged.

It is to be recalled that a month earlier than the Covid-19 vaccination in truth began in India, in January 2021, the union ministry for well being and circle of relatives welfare had reportedly pledged strict utilization of the “One needle, one syringe, only one-time” protocol in COVID vaccination around the nation.

Kumata

Country flag

India's first intranasal Covid vaccine by Bharat Biotech received DCGI approval on Tuesday for primary immunization against the infection for people above the age of 18. Lauding the achievement, Health Minister Dr Mansukh Mandaviya said, it is a ‘Big Boost to India's Fight Against COVID-19’
Mandaviya tweeted, Big Boost to India's Fight Against COVID-19! Bharat Biotech's ChAd36-SARS-CoV-S COVID-19 (Chimpanzee Adenovirus Vectored) recombinant nasal vaccine approved by @CDSCO_INDIA_INF for primary immunization against COVID-19 in 18+ age group for restricted use in emergency situation.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles