Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

here2where

Depressing videos. Feel really bad for Chinese people. The ones i have met were all nice. Friends and family members who have been to China have told me how well they were treated there. But, goddamn, the Chinese public need to stop being such colossal pussies and revolt already. Even farm animals seem to have more autonomy than these folks. :facepalm:
We have the freedom to talk like this. They don’t. Everything has a cost associated.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Failed Communist State China.

Patrick Madrid

@patrickmadrid
What the?? This video taken yesterday in Shanghai, China, by the father of a close friend of mine. She verified its authenticity: People screaming out of their windows after a week of total lockdown, no leaving your apartment for any reason.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
We have the freedom to talk like this. They don’t. Everything has a cost associated.
I think the Chinese people are responsible for their own subjugation. They endured some of the biggest famines of the century under the CCP and were even prevented from having more than one child for decades, without any cost to the regime. They allow it to happen to themselves over and over again. I mean, there has to be a tolerance level beyond which human beings just say 'to hell with the consequences' and go up against their tormentors, right?

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Depressing videos. Feel really bad for Chinese people. The ones i have met were all nice. Friends and family members who have been to China have told me how well they were treated there. But, goddamn, the Chinese public need to stop being such colossal pussies and revolt already. Even farm animals seem to have more autonomy than these folks. :facepalm:
Its very weird situation out there in China. The laws and rules are written by elites CCP party members.
Most of the laws are written to favor the party, police and govt insititutes.

Situation with laws and police are almost same in most east asia, South Korea and Japan is almost similar. If police catches you, there is more than 90% chance that you will get convicted even though they catch you by mistake.

In China the biggest problem is their social credit system which links are actions by an individual to their credit score. Do something to piss of officials few times , you might end up in body bags.
Most chinese wont help anyone in these cases as they are worried of their own credit score.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Watch this video. Absolutely haunting.

Don't know is this is the right thread to post this.
Mods please suggest thread to discuss the absolute lunacy CCP is doing in Shanghai.

The people in those appartments are screaming after being locked in homes for a week and have little to no access to food or water.
So all they could do is shout.

all this for what? To ensure their image is intact and xi jinping doesn't get embarassed ahead of the Congress

it should be criminal for cpi clowns to associate themselves with CCP anymore.
We should be glad that we didn't go down this route in our lockdown policies.
the limitations of CCP's sledgehammer model need to talked about more here.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
This video is must watch for PRC and PRC system lover

Last edited:
Reactions: SKC

gajapati

Country flag
This video is must watch for PRC and PRC system lover

Killing someone's pet specially dog is the worst someone can do to someone .. cnt believe govt is doing this .. I am a very sane person .. can tolerate few slaps and beating for the shake of peace and family but dnt knw wht i ll do if my dog gets same treatment ..

karn

Country flag
Killing someone's pet specially dog is the worst someone can do to someone .. cnt believe govt is doing this .. I am a very sane person .. can tolerate few slaps and beating for the shake of peace and family but dnt knw wht i ll do if my dog gets same treatment ..
No dude thats not the worst thing .. We have compilation videos of people killing themselves in Shanghai...that is the level it has gone to..

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I understand the pain but if it can possibly prevent the outbreak than its fine.

@SexyChineseLady and @no smoking

What do you think of this ? Your valuable opinion is needed.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
This is the right time to answer back... For their salami slicing... I think.

Hit them hard But Hit them right...

Work it out with Taiwan and Japan too along with Quad etc.

here2where

boiled live dog is a delicacy in china. so this eating pet dogs is a source of free cheap food for them.

here2where

i wish our media stops hyping "increased covid count in x, y, z states" ... no one is interested.
everyone knows testing is low these days and most of us have symptomatic/asymptomatic omicron covid at at any given time.

only raise alarm if serious hospitalizations rise else simply ignore what has now become a normal flu.

here2where

China MBBS students stare at bleak future as Kerala refuses to accept them
The Parents’ Association of 92 students has moved Kerala HC seeking to allow practical and clinical training anywhere in the country.

fun fact - the first indian covid patient was a kerala mbbs student who returned from bat-country. now they are left with worthless certificates or wasted few years of studies and huge student loans...

bat munchers must be nuked.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles