Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
pata nahi Ki kya reaction du . Hasu ya rona dhona karu
Whether you cry or whether you laugh. It doesn't matter. If this is true that this new Variant of Covid infact actually does kill 1 out of 3 than god help us.

I myself have seen how in my state so many people don't bother Following the guidelines with regards to social Distancing. Some people don't wear masks etc.

Also read this Post again. This is what our government is allowing to happen.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Lata Mangeshkar has recovered from #COVID and pneumonia: Maharashtra minister Rajesh Tope
(ANI)

Super Flanker

Country flag
If this shit spreads again, we can 100% sure that this is a CCP manufactured bioweapon.
That's what everyone in my locality always say. My parents, my relatives, my neighbours all agree that this Coronavirus is indeed a Bioweopon unleashed by CCP on this world.

Super Flanker

Country flag
During Covid surge, India’s home minister in a large crowd handing out campaign pamphlets applying saliva on them - If a Muslim had done it, Indian Press would have called, Thuk Jihad!

here2where

1 in every 3 people? If this is True than this is concerning. Oh man I am absolutely fed up of this whole Pandemic now.
2 points about neocov -
1. chinese have found this variant in bats only. yet to transmit to humans. will transmit to humans if one of those bats bites a chinese or a chinese bites and eats one of those bats. you take a guess which one will happen first.
2. even if it spreads into humans and 1/3 humans die, it's actually good news. the virus will not spread much since most of the hosts will die. if a virus is more lethal, the spread will be less.

Super Flanker

Country flag
2 points about neocov -
1. chinese have found this variant in bats only. yet to transmit to humans. will transmit to humans if one of those bats bites a chinese or a chinese bites and eats one of those bats. you take a guess which one will happen first.
2. even if it spreads into humans and 1/3 humans die, it's actually good news. the virus will not spread much since most of the hosts will die. if a virus is more lethal, the spread will be less.
Nice analysis from your side. Enjoyed reading it but I am disappointed with the condition in my state that is: Goa.

here2where

Most Covid cases in India are from the southern states

2 years of Covid: Why some states show higher numbers

Are folks from across the Vindhya's super resistant to covid ??? 🤷‍♂️

Super Flanker

Country flag
U.S. reports 3895 new #coronavirus daeths; one of the highest since the Pandemic began. Sadly almost 900,000 Americans have d!ed of #COVID19 till date but the whole foriegn media is silent

Super Flanker

Country flag
Obviously, because it's Biden in power now. Wo toh inka damaad hai
Why? What happened with Biden being in power as the President of the United States? You think it is because of him?

BlackViking

Country flag
Why? What happened with Biden being in power as the President of the United States? You think it is because of him?
Because no one is crying over these cases and deaths. With relatively better conditions during Trump's presidency people were hounding him, but once Biden came to power no one is raising the matter anymore.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Massive underreporting of COVID deaths in India! In 3 states, only 13% of the country's population, there were 359,496 excess deaths from March 2020 to June 2021, but the official Covid death count was only 28,609.
Don't quote Ashok Swine here please
During Covid surge, India’s home minister in a large crowd handing out campaign pamphlets applying saliva on them - If a Muslim had done it, Indian Press would have called, Thuk Jihad!

Seriously
He's just another version of Praween Swiney

Only much more retarded
Take his words at face value and reject it

Super Flanker

Country flag
Because no one is crying over these cases and deaths. With relatively better conditions during Trump's presidency people were hounding him, but once Biden came to power no one is raising the matter anymore.
Yeah.

BlackViking

Country flag
Really? Okay.
Its better to ignore that runt when putting statistics, he throws data from his ass. Moreover most under-reporting, during wave peak was most probably done in MH and KL as even when normalcy returned these 2 states were still reporting big numbers of cases and deaths.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian scientists claim to have designed vaccine against all variants of coronavirus

5-6 minutes

Synopsis
With new variants of the SARS-COV-2 virus triggering fresh waves of the highly infectious disease, scientists at the Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar have designed a peptide vaccine which they claim could protect against any future variants of the coronavirus.

another_armchair

Country flag

Mumbai based innovation-driven global pharma company Glenmark has launched Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (FabiSpray) in India, in partnership with SaNOtize, for treatment of adult patients suffering from COVID-19.

Glenmark received manufacturing and marketing approval from India's drug regulator, Drugs Controller General of India, for Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray as part of the accelerated approval process.

"Phase 3 trial in India met the key endpoints and demonstrated reduction of viral load of 94 per cent in 24 hours and 99 per cent in 48 hours. Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (NONS) was safe and well-tolerated in COVID-19 patients. Glenmark to market NONS under the brand name FabiSpray," reads the official statement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles