Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

here2where

KL's yesterday's 708 death count is part of its backlog additions being done...

"only 56 of the 708 deaths were counted as daily deaths while 542 deaths could not be confirmed until June 18 last year due to non-availability of adequate documentation while 110 more deaths were added to the toll due to Covid following the appeals received based on the new guidelines set by the Union government according to the Supreme Court’s directions"

Spike In Daily Covid Deaths (733) As Kerala Adds To Backlog
Weekly deaths in Kerala have gone down by 53%, according to officials, but backlog deaths that were not reported are being added on.

Meanwhile in KA ..

478 new Covid-19 cases, 17 deaths in Karnataka

another_armchair

Country flag
LOL i thought u could'nt hide deaths , so i guess only kerala is hiding ,but not UP where people had to burry their dead along river banks , dead bodies floating in rivers . Very convenient .

But yea 😀 that performance on BBC about "kerala model" tm . then having it blow up in their face was pretty funny.
See how Google pushes 'international' portals above local ones adding credibility to the line of thought they wish to push? This is far more sinister... say after 30 years, someone googles Covid-19 India..., Kerala model will become the one to emulate but Modi's vaccine juggernaut will be pushed to the back pages and the one's hogging the first result set would be how Modi did not order Pfizer, Moderna and other firangi vaccines.

1635504950384.png

These strawman arguments will become mainstreamed for the coming generations to hail Kerala model but few will look at the data... each time Kerala data is brought up.. someone will pull out the Beeb article claiming unaccounted covid deaths floating down the Ganga.

another_armchair

Country flag
KL's yesterday's 708 death count is part of its backlog additions being done...

"only 56 of the 708 deaths were counted as daily deaths while 542 deaths could not be confirmed until June 18 last year due to non-availability of adequate documentation while 110 more deaths were added to the toll due to Covid following the appeals received based on the new guidelines set by the Union government according to the Supreme Court’s directions"

Spike In Daily Covid Deaths (733) As Kerala Adds To Backlog
Weekly deaths in Kerala have gone down by 53%, according to officials, but backlog deaths that were not reported are being added on.

Meanwhile in KA ..

478 new Covid-19 cases, 17 deaths in Karnataka

Wah! This is how they managed to keep it low the whole of last year... only to stuff the numbers later so nobody would cry foul or crack the whip

spiritb2

Country flag
See how Google pushes 'international' portals above local ones adding credibility to the line of thought they wish to push? This is far more sinister... say after 30 years, someone googles Covid-19 India..., Kerala model will become the one to emulate but Modi's vaccine juggernaut will be pushed to the back pages and the one's hogging the first result set would be how Modi did not order Pfizer, Moderna and other firangi vaccines.

View attachment 116523

These strawman arguments will become mainstreamed for the coming generations to hail Kerala model but few will look at the data... each time Kerala data is brought up.. someone will pull out the Beeb article claiming unaccounted covid deaths floating down the Ganga.

You searched with the keyword "shailaja covid", google gives you the result for the keyword. That's how machine works. It'll not post about modi unless you search with relative term pls.

another_armchair

Country flag
You searched with the keyword "shailaja covid", google gives you the result for the keyword. That's how machine works. It'll not post about modi unless you search with relative term pls.
Re baba... I have no issues with the result. My concern is with the result-set and how the results have been arranged in order of priority - gora source - more weightage, kalu source - questionable.

You know when 'science.org' is ranked at #2 with the headline 'How a communist Physics teacher flattened the Covid-19 curve' the battle against disinformation is already lost.

Kapiche?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

View attachment 116523

this is search engine optimisation, who ever utilises this as part of their PR has an advantage.

mokoman

Country flag
How did India beat covid-19?

The virus exhausted itself after tearing through the vast population

Neat...

:laugh:
just looks like another opinion peice against India.

whats the similar infection rates for other countries ?

anyone know ?

amazing , still no approval . is this something down by US vaccine pharma companies ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
i dont blame people for mocking kerala either .
Very often Kerela folks bring up UP and Bihar into Every political argument cow belt this cow belt that, it's either a feel good stunt or means to defame the cow piss drinkers; either way it's a negative trait.
Kerela should compare themselves with the likes of Gujrat and Haryana that has seen BJP gov more often than not.

If a UPSC aspirants that has parent in public service, has monkey to buy dozen mock tests books, notes, coaching, 24 x 7 electricity and a maid to cook food and clean house than its not a big achievement but an expected outcome.

Another UPSC aspirants that has parent in 9 to 6 job or a physically demanding job, not enough money to buy decent books and notes let alone iPhone And I pad, no 24 x 7 electricity, has to cook his own meals, clean own house packed in 1 room with other buddies. If he cracks the exam than it is both commendable and admirable because he did it with everything against him and goes to show how much of a sophisticated individual he/she is.

Same is the case with UP when Yogi boasts about an achievement he means to tell despite the situation we prevailed.

another_armchair

Country flag
this is search engine optimisation, who ever utilises this as part of their PR has an advantage.
Search string - Shailaja Covid

Guardian - Rank 1 on page

<meta name="description" content="Fewer coronavirus patients have died in the state of Kerala than anywhere else in India. No wonder Vogue India named its health minister &#x2018;leader of the year&#x2019;" />

Keywords - Coronavirus,India,Health policy,Health,Infectious diseases,World news
First result from Guardian.com doesn't have Shailaja or Covid in description nor keyword.

Science.org - Rank 2 on page

1635603458648.png

Science.org has random and partly related keyword match to the search string but is ranked 2.

CNN - News 18 - Rank - 3

<meta name="keywords" content="coronavirus, covid-19, kerala, KK Shailaja, nipah virus, Pinarayi Vijayan" class="jsx-1119411469"/>

<meta name="description" content="Shailaja, who is also a retired teacher, became popular after doing stellar work in containing the spread of COVID-19 in the initial phase of the pandemic." class="jsx-1119411469"/>
CNN-News-18 is ranked 3 but has both Covid and Shailaja in Keywords and description. :pound:

Tell me which of the three has more relevant keywords and description.

My partner was a Digital Marketer and a Google associate in India. Have sat with him till 2-4 in the night and Gora masters would grill my friend as to why business isn't growing in India. Post meeting, there would be further calls over Skype, Whatsapp from non-official numbers and they would tell in clear words ... if you want this up, you gotta pay. We were working with a big German automaker and the annual budget with our agency alone was well over 2 crores but google had ranked their page much lower funnily and there would be tempting ads from their German competitors.

There is a whole murky world beyond 'keywords, keyword stuffing, backlinks, hit counter generation, fake traffic' and the blackhole called 'SEO' over which even the smartest alec's have 0 control.

FalconZero

Country flag
View attachment 116659

Lmao dalals at print twisting data to suit their agenda, to put in perspective 20% of UP's population is around roughly 40million, more than the entire population of Kerala.

Vaccination rate depends on many factor and most important of them are production and system to vaccinate, though you can increase the first part and second one will require a tremendous push which Yogi has done, first during first phase when in every village he properly utilized the onground presence of aganwadi and asha workers to ensure that people travelling from Mumbai etc were first put in temporary quarantine camps, even in my village it happened.

In second phase, things were muddled mostly due to politics played by vulture media which spread the paranoia, politics from MH and Delhi government due to which poor suffered but even then Yogi ensured that Asha and Aganwadi workers were going door to door to collect data, provide drugs, etc. to families.

For all intent and purposes UP is doing just fine.

Search string - Shailaja Covid

Guardian - Rank 1 on page

First result from Guardian.com doesn't have Shailaja or Covid in description nor keyword.

Science.org - Rank 2 on page

View attachment 116683

Science.org has random and partly related keyword match to the search string but is ranked 2.

CNN - News 18 - Rank - 3

CNN-News-18 is ranked 3 but has both Covid and Shailaja in Keywords and description. :pound:

Tell me which of the three has more relevant keywords and description.

My partner was a Digital Marketer and a Google associate in India. Have sat with him till 2-4 in the night and Gora masters would grill my friend as to why business isn't growing in India. Post meeting, there would be further calls over Skype, Whatsapp from non-official numbers and they would tell in clear words ... if you want this up, you gotta pay. We were working with a big German automaker and the annual budget with our agency alone was well over 2 crores but google had ranked their page much lower funnily and there would be tempting ads from their German competitors.

There is a whole murky world beyond 'keywords, keyword stuffing, backlinks, hit counter generation, fake traffic' and the blackhole called 'SEO' over which even the smartest alec's have 0 control.
Google doesn't consider content in 'meta' tag anymore, now it focuses ML to directly use different factor including your content actual content and along with that coming to media houses it has intrinsic rating. Like NYT etc are ranked higher in its analytics, when they quote media houses like The wire they also get a bump in ratings or whatever you call, basically if you are not towing the existing system of networks laid out bythe western propagandist you are worthless to the system.

We can't predict what else they use as their algorithm, their personalisation programs which changes the result further based on the user history. You can disable it, use tracker blocking ad blocks or duckduckgo, etrc.

It has leftist bias and pretty much useless when you need to search about crimes against Hindus by Muslims due to its intrinsic bias of pushing western agenda which itself is muddled by indian commies sources.

another_armchair

Country flag
Lmao dalals at print twisting data to suit their agenda, to put in perspective 20% of UP's population is around roughly 40million, more than the entire population of Kerala.

Vaccination rate depends on many factor and most important of them are production and system to vaccinate, though you can increase the first part and second one will require a tremendous push which Yogi has done, first during first phase when in every village he properly utilized the onground presence of aganwadi and asha workers to ensure that people travelling from Mumbai etc were first put in temporary quarantine camps, even in my village it happened.

In second phase, things were muddled mostly due to politics played by vulture media which spread the paranoia, politics from MH and Delhi government due to which poor suffered but even then Yogi ensured that Asha and Aganwadi workers were going door to door to collect data, provide drugs, etc. to families.

For all intent and purposes UP is doing just fine.

Google doesn't consider content in 'meta' tag anymore, now it focuses ML to directly use different factor including your content actual content and along with that coming to media houses it has intrinsic rating. Like NYT etc are ranked higher in its analytics, when they quote media houses like The wire they also get a bump in ratings or whatever you call, basically if you are not towing the existing system of networks laid out bythe western propagandist you are worthless to the system.

We can't predict what else they use as their algorithm, their personalisation programs which changes the result further based on the user history. You can disable it, use tracker blocking ad blocks or duckduckgo, etrc.

It has leftist bias and pretty much useless when you need to search about crimes against Hindus by Muslims due to its intrinsic bias of pushing western agenda which itself is muddled by indian commies sources.
After all the content, keyword(within the article), current search trends from your geographical area, falana-dimkana later and its super-duper AI-ML laced algorithm aside, it uses an internal ranking system for 'topics of interest'... this is where agenda gets pushed, 'toxic' content(genocide of Hindus) gets scrubbed... etc.

We should try something along the lines of 'thereligionofpeace.com' with a dedicated team to track hinduphobia and persecution+attack on Hindus. We have dedicated threads but it usually leads to discussions, pages get added and news links are lost. Data(graphs, infographics, pie charts) are easier to read and understand. Not many people have time to read a 1000 word article these days.

Poorly documented or rather poorly publicized is the genocide of Hindus in Punjab during the insurgency years. People outside Punjab and the affected group are totally ignorant about it. They think Bhindranwale was a saint and Indira Gandhi started the Khalistan movement to settle scores with the Akalis though Bhindranwale was a lost case long before he showed up on the INC radar as a potential trojan.

It is very important to document the past. Wikipedia is moderated by a bunch who may not have our best interests in mind... Leftists and Islamists will descend and vandalize the page leading to the topic getting locked up.

It is our story of suffering and persecution.. it has to be chronicled by us.

People who talk about India funding Mukti Bahini and insurgency in Bengal probably don't know about train loads of Hindu refugees arriving in India from Bangladesh during the late 50's and early 60's ... dead bodies.. mutilated men.. raped women... people whose children were kidnapped.

It led to the Jamshedpur riots in 1964 and across East India.

here2where

Agreed the ranking looks skewed. When comparing other states against UP's total population (147424000) and ranking them (besht to worsht) looks like this -

Untitled.png

Even this may not be accurate since states are allocated vaxs as per its own total population and not against the most populous state.

So what is the correct way to measure vax success/failure of a state administration?

FalconZero

Country flag
Agreed the ranking looks skewed. When comparing other states against UP's total population (147424000) and ranking them (besht to worsht) looks like this -

View attachment 116771

Even this may not be accurate since states are allocated vaxs as per its own total population and not against the most populous state.

So what is the correct way to measure vax success/failure of a state administration?
This is what i know,

> UP's Population : around ~20crores
> Number of First dose given in UP : around ~10crores (9.81 crores to be precise) - Total vaccination is around 13 crores.
That's 50% of the population with at least 1 dose. Which is pretty good. By this rate at least 90% of the population will easily have 1 dose by April next year.

People can twist the data, use per capita, total vaccination blah blah everyone will have their own system or 'correct' way of measuring 'success/failure' which i don't care.

For me it looks decent enough rate, i know on the ground that if you want to be vaccinated you can just walk in and get vaccinated. Vaccine is not an issue atleast for now. Government can't handhold everybody even though Asha + Aganwadi + ANM do go door to door or do drives in villages and actually handhold, request people to get vaccinated.

I think instead of being negative media should focus on the great work that is being done by them, not even political parties rather those people on ground. They are paid less than 5k or around something like that, nobody gives a fuck about them, everyone loots them and overwork them, they put their life on line with nothing not even basic insurance. I wish media could highlight those things but they don't have time other than doing dalali of XYZ party.

And this is what i had, i live here and i know how capable our parties like SP/BSP are, congress is no name here so idc about them.

FalconZero

Country flag
This is what i know,

> UP's Population : around ~20crores
> Number of First dose given in UP : around ~10crores (9.81 crores to be precise) - Total vaccination is around 13 crores.
That's 50% of the population with at least 1 dose. Which is pretty good. By this rate at least 90% of the population will easily have 1 dose by April next year.

People can twist the data, use per capita, total vaccination blah blah everyone will have their own system or 'correct' way of measuring 'success/failure' which i don't care.

For me it looks decent enough rate, i know on the ground that if you want to be vaccinated you can just walk in and get vaccinated. Vaccine is not an issue atleast for now. Government can't handhold everybody even though Asha + Aganwadi + ANM do go door to door or do drives in villages and actually handhold, request people to get vaccinated.

I think instead of being negative media should focus on the great work that is being done by them, not even political parties rather those people on ground. They are paid less than 5k or around something like that, nobody gives a fuck about them, everyone loots them and overwork them, they put their life on line with nothing not even basic insurance. I wish media could highlight those things but they don't have time other than doing dalali of XYZ party.

And this is what i had, i live here and i know how capable our parties like SP/BSP are, congress is no name here so idc about them.
Also, it's a failure of this government and our media that when we achieved the milestone of 100 crore doses nobody even bother to highlight the hardships of our workers Asha, Aganwadi and ANM etc. The fact that foreign vultures and their indian stooges left no stone unturned to demean indians, didn't even leave their dead body without exploiting them for their agenda atleast we could do was give them due credit and highlight how vultures were watching with glee.

They should have re-run the 'opinion pieces', reports of those media houses who were pushing agenda though fight is not over.

I used to go through the tweets just to see the affect of demoralisation, indian subs where people were demoralized to hell and i hope we never see those days again. Worst part was that indian media was part of that, always in front row when it comes to go against the country and its people.

here2where

View attachment 116771

I put up my sheet to highlight why comparing against the most populous state will give incorrect ranking. For example even if 100% of KL’s population is vax-ed, it will show something like 25% vaxed when UP’s popn is used in the formula. So its clear state’s own population is the correct way to calculate % vaxed number.

Now why some states show low % vaxed number could be due to supply deficiencies, vax hesitancy, less than optimal distribution networks/PHCs, etc or a combination of many other factors.

Mantospace

Country flag
just looks like another opinion peice against India.

whats the similar infection rates for other countries ?

anyone know ?

amazing , still no approval . is this something down by US vaccine pharma companies ?
No worry. I think when u travel any country than that country giving approval. Lot of my friends travel abroad with covaxin.

We r glad that we hv our vaccine. Any idea when kids time will come vaccine ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles