- Sep 8, 2020
Thanks to all those who replied to my post. We have tested -ve for the Chinese virus with RT-PCR, but the symptoms are not on the wane with antibiotics/standard meds.Doctors on the forum :
What are the chances of RT-PCR +ve if IGG spike protein antibody is also +ve with values as 129 BAu/ml ? Both done on the same day but awaiting results of rt-pcr and less chance of getting it before Tuesday because of Ganesh Visarjan.
Symptoms : 99F fever for 3rd day, wanes with dolo for upto 12 hours today ( earlier was coming back as early as 4-6 hours on day 1 and 2). Mild throat ache with observed redness. No other symptoms. Patient is female in 30s with no other known issues. Fully vaxxed last month with covishield.
Adviced : Dengue, Malaria and covid-19 RT-pcr with haemogram. Got igg spike protein in addition to these.
Tested -ve for malaria and all other bloodwork including platelets completely normal.
Results for RT-pcr and ns1 antigen awaited, with less chance of receiving before 2-3 days.
I am sitting at the edge of my seat with mini heart attacks from result anxiety every few minutes.
Lets see if its indeed the WuFlu trying to fight its way in and the vaccine trying to keep it out.