World Tallest Building to be built in Karachi

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok so the $ 45 Billion worlds tallest building in Karachi turned out to be a HOAX...

Pakis and their LIES Busted once again... Shame on Pakis...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Riaz exposed yet again. Confirm who made calls to Abu Dhabi ? Was it Sharif, Khan, or Kayani ?
It may be farhan the poser doing fake calls and making up stories :lol:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Malik Riaz must have offered a few London return tickets to the journos to publish this report.

one

Ok so the $ 45 Billion worlds tallest building in Karachi turned out to be a HOAX...

Pakis and their LIES Busted once again... Shame on Pakis...

Shame????

Shame is for the people who have.

agentperry

LOL India is a rich country ....hahahahahah India is a very rich country where no one sleeps without food. Nalko mai pani ki jaga doodh nikalta hai
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Indian Rich hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha roz hath nahi felate west k samne...hahahahahaha...50000 rs mai nahi bomb se udate ek dusre ko...hahahahaha bankrupt nahi h govt yaha ki...aur ek serious bat. jara apne mulk mai ghuma karo..as pas ki chijo ko dekha karo..aur sham tk bomb se nhi ude to a kar fir news dekha karo..jab sab sach sach pata ho tabhi yaha a k bakwas mara karo

cloud_9

Country flag
Dream to have world's tallest building shattered
KARACHI - Pakistan's plans to have world's tallest building fizzled out on Friday after Abu Dhabi-based conglomerate denied having entered into any $45 billion investment treaty.

A few days ago the country's biggest real estate group announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Abu Dhabi Group to develop mega real estate projects in Pakistan including construction of world's tallest building in the port city of Karachi. The Pakistani group also announced that about 2.5 million Pakistanis will get jobs due to these projects.

All these claims proved hollow after Abu Dhabi group issued a clarification on Friday in major newspapers of the country, saying that it has not 'undertaken or assumed any financial obligation or commitment to invest in this project and that there is no agreement to do so.'

Observers believe such false reports about investment accord could not only hurt local group's reputation but also overall investment climate in the country.
:pokerface:

ganesh177

Country flag
And it did not took much long before i predicted this clown frhaan is going to make himself fool again.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i never said the building will be tallest in the world

i just replied to Some jealous Indian members

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
How tall it will be?

I think it will be utilised as target for new 9/11-terrorists' training
i remember, we were sitting in our univ in 2003 and asking, why does Malaysia has the tallest building. it does make sense if Singapore try for the same as its land too expansive, but what the proud of having something which requires much more money, but no return :tsk:. similarly, few years before we heard that no one was wiling to fund for the Burj Khalifa Tower but finally they got one who wanted to pay for it :laugh:

your this comment has much sense. we find many wealthy families running from Pakistan due to the level of corruption, crimes, target killing etc, at the same time now they want to remove 20% Shia population and I don't think this target can met in less that 15-20 years. but its still not guaranteed, Pakistanis majority Sunni then won't fight on the name of Punjabi, Baloch, Pushton, Sindhi etc, after clean up of Mohajir/Shia too :wave:

Pakistan is not the country for a 'very high' investment. this type of investment isn't of surprise in Malaysia or even in Indonesia also. there is a logic behind it as Indonesia too is a growing economy, poor, corruption etc but they are on the path of improvement right now. so the investors do have few reasons to predict ROI in case of Indonesia too. but Pakistan is a true sense of War Affected country, home of militias/terror groups, suicide bombers are now used to settle personal goals too/ available for a price now. read a news as below......... its not the country which may plan for a high investment, in either sense :wave:

=> Suicide Bomber Hits Pakistani Mosque - WSJ.com

=>
Police reportedly have arrested five suspects in Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city, for planning an attack at the home of a National Assembly member, using a suicide bomber-for-hire and explosives expert that they hired for just $15,000.

Suicide bomber available for sale in Pakistan, investigation reveals - NY Daily News

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

i just replied to Some jealous Indian members
Oh yeah Jealous Evil Hindu Indians who are extremely jealous the way Pakis are developing themselves and have become a developed country having GDP of $50 Trillion... :pound:

This shameless farhan has no shame whatsoever even after the Tallest building in Karachi turned out to be a HOAX. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Mods... since this news turned out to be a HOAX the thread title is misleading, can you please rename the thread something as ---> "World Tallest Building to be built in Karachi turned out to be a HOAX"

Blackwater

i just replied to Some jealous Indian members[/QUOTE]

on ur blue part ,

yesss we are jealous of your ability of making ""RAI KA PAHAR"" so easily:pound::pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles