World Police Force/Special Units/SWATS

jai jaganath

Country flag
The Chinese are making the same mistake the Russians did. Over-complicating tactics. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what Russian CQB doctrine was other than it being super reliant on shield usage. Too many distinct drills and movement patterns for slightest change in building structures. It's safe, yes, but not good for any high tempo stuff because of the baggage.
Seems like the Chinese are taking that doctrine to heart and it will mess up their cadre if they ever have to deploy their troops and train them at the same time.

More moving parts = more potential of things going wrong.

On a side note, RR seems to utilize shields the same way Russians do and it's okay for police-esque COIN with roads nearby and dominance in the area but it goes out the window when you're fighting a peer force.
Yes atmost they will be used like gendermerie role
So it's useful
Better than ours where we kick doors with exposing ourselves completely like Rambo except RR all units use Rambo style
I barely have seen breaching though

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Yes atmost they will be used like gendermerie role
So it's useful
Better than ours where we kick doors with exposing ourselves completely like Rambo except RR all units use Rambo style
I barely have seen breaching though
isko ban kardo yar koi

Global Defence

New threads

Articles