World Police Force/Special Units/SWATS

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
We need to sell more and more weapons to myanmar , after reading this twitter handle I have come to this conclusion
Myanmar, by itself is a very powerful country on its own compared to bangladesh in terms of military. This not including, Myanmar having a robust and well funded (state sponsored) military industry Indegenously.
The only problem they have is population, since bangladesh is 10 times more populace than them. If the sea level rises, then there will be a huge influx of b*ngladeshis into Myanmar, which will be a turn of conflict between them.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
We need to sell more and more weapons to myanmar , after reading this twitter handle I have come to this conclusion
Wishful thinking. Our government is so hesitant about selling arms to Vietnam that they won't even touch Myanmar. Apparently it hurts our image as the messiahs of peace.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Wishful thinking. Our government is so hesitant about selling arms to Vietnam that they won't even touch Myanmar. Apparently it hurts our image as the messiahs of peace.
But we have sold a submarine , light torpedoes, howitzers , remote controlled weapon systems till now to them

rkhanna

Country flag
you sure its the cops,might be marine scouts since afaik only marines used the mssr
The Seige of Marawi was the first test of the newly raise Philipino Tier I element Light Reaction Company. But the Op saw every single SOF element of the Philipines in a Joint Op alongside US 1st SGG, Seal Team and SWCC and Marine Raiders. IMO it could be anyone of them.

Edit: Apologies the Seige of Marawi was in 2016/2017. the LRC/R op i was referring too was the was in the 2006-2008 period.

One of my fav SOF units alongside Polish GROM

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles