World Police Force/Special Units/SWATS

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
The operator in front of the breacher (with the shotgun)
His armor extends towards his arms(I think)
What is the Practicality of such a system
And can plates be inserted there
But looks really cool though
In old plate carriers it extends till the abdomen area and some companies who are conservative about protection extends towards other vital areas for extra protection!!!

rkhanna

Country flag
The operator in front of the breacher (with the shotgun)
His armor extends towards his arms(I think)
What is the Practicality of such a system
And can plates be inserted there
But looks really cool though
The shoulder /.Collar ballistic guards are kevlar based (no inserts) they provide basic protection against fragments, 9mm / shot gun shells.

rkhanna

Country flag
US County police (sheriff) with quad NVG!! 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 83297
Yea but the US military surplus gets dumped on us police. And you will find that republican counties / states love spending money and buying this surplus for their police units that spend more time issuing warrants but are actually kitted (without the training sometimes) for deployment in Kashmir.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Yea but the US military surplus gets dumped on us police. And you will find that republican counties / states love spending money and buying this surplus for their police units that spend more time issuing warrants but are actually kitted (without the training sometimes) for deployment in Kashmir.
Yes I have read this book about Militarization of police, "Rise of warrior cop by Radley balko

rkhanna

Country flag
Yes I have read this book about Militarization of police, "Rise of warrior cop by Radley balko
Right. So alot of that militarisation comes from outside the Police budgets and have a greater angle of politics than capability.

So unless this is LA County Sheriff swat unit - not worth talking about

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Trained and equipmed by USF and CIA. Trained in Jordan. Senior commanders have received more indept training at fort bragg.

Almost guarantee that these guys would be their shit together. Their OPFOR allows little room for error given the nature of their ops. Specially YAT
And some slick equipment too,
If only my wet dreams got real

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles