World Military/Paramilitary/Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Don't be offended; I am also a proud Indian nationalist.
No worries sir, Zero offense was taken. I am a proud Indian. I am in no shape or form a nationalist.

Yes I know the narative you have written subsequently. I knew where you were coming from the moment you wrote "India Weak". It may be a new found realisation for you but i have been hearing this stuff since the 90s. lol. I have a whole different set of perspectives which I find superior thats all.

You completely missed the actual implication of my original comment because your world view is incapable for accomodating it.

[this is all OT so I am not going to further this along]

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Last edited:

mupper2

Country flag
Irish Rangers carried out a MSO/VBSS against the against the cargo ship MV Matthew 2 days ago, off the East coast of Ireland, the Ship attempted to evade the boarding , warning shots were fired and some of the crew tried to physically stop the Rangers taking the ship...the ship was under control inside of 15 minutes.

Irish army ranger arw seized the MV Matthew drug ship September 2023 6.jpg

Irish army ranger arw seized the MV Matthew drug ship September 2023 5.jpg

Irish army ranger arw seized the MV Matthew drug ship September 2023 4.jpg

Irish army ranger arw seized the MV Matthew drug ship September 2023 2.jpg

Irish army ranger arw seized the MV Matthew drug ship September 2023 1.jpg

Irish army ranger arw seized the MV Matthew drug ship September 2023 3.jpg

skunk works

Country flag
Irish Rangers carried out a MSO/VBSS against the against the cargo ship MV Matthew 2 days ago, off the East coast of Ireland, the Ship attempted to evade the boarding , warning shots were fired and some of the crew tried to physically stop the Rangers taking the ship...the ship was under control inside of 15 minutes.

View attachment 224214

View attachment 224215

View attachment 224216

View attachment 224217

View attachment 224218

View attachment 224219
What's the story? What was it carrying? Why did the crew resist?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
@Kumaoni brother you see this , I wish the ground below me swallows me 🥺🥺😭😭
Gonna say this the Nth time; The only way we are going to come out of this shell that we are in right now is with a war. India needs a war, at least something at the level of the 1999 Kargil War. That is the only impetus which will pressure the machinery to change its ways when the war is staring in every Indian's face and everyone's stakes are high right down to the common civilian.

DRC is at war every day;
The US survives on a war economy;
China is simply a visionary in modernizing its forces to be able to fight against NATO;
Israel's survival depends on extensive military capabilities;

If you see, we are not having any incentive to be jolted out of our slumber and without incentives, we will remain backward.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles