jai jaganath

Country flag
Guys do u have link of sino def forum's sof thread
Just want to see what they write

mupper2

Country flag
Thanks for advice
Can u post link of that thread
Yeah no worries, it's a few different threads that SOF stuff pops up in.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

jai jaganath

Country flag
I always admired that one day our sof would be equipped to the level of isrealis
Seems dream may never come to fruitification par imagine karne me kya jata hai

rkhanna

Country flag
Israel and China are both ideological states. We are not. That's what keeps us weak.
What about America ? UK /France/Europe ? scandanavia? poland ? Phillipines ? Malaysians ? Japanese ? Korean ? etc etc etc

India Weak? In the history of Human beings - can you tell me a $2000 GDP/Capital country / kingdom / Civilization (equivalent for that day / age) that exerts as much influence as India ? Or has the institutional strength as India ?

The current mailaise within the armed forces from the late 90s is a us problem. The basic Indian needs to change

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What about America ? UK /France/Europe ? scandanavia? poland ? Phillipines ? Malaysians ? Japanese ? Korean ? etc etc etc

India Weak? In the history of Human beings - can you tell me a $2000 GDP/Capital country / kingdom / Civilization (equivalent for that day / age) that exerts as much influence as India ? Or has the institutional strength as India ?

The current malaise within the armed forces from the late 90s is us problem. The basic Indian needs to change
Don't be offended; I am also a proud Indian nationalist.

The US is also an ideological state that it took over from the UK. They have the ideology of power, money and control. The Anglophones and Francophones have mastered it. Jewish people were pretty tribalistic back in the day and centuries of staying in Europe gave them the opportunity to learn from the masters of ideological powers. Hence, when Israel was reestablished in 1948, they brought in the best lessons learned from their wandering across Europe and the Americas.

India is weak because we don't exert the power that we should. We squander away the opportunities where we logically should be using hard power. Our culture of being nice is not perceived that way outside our civilizational borders. Those with Hindu/Buddhist culture will understand this. But those living in a tribalistic ideological construct such as Abrahamic absolutism whether Islam or Christianity or ideologies derived from these monotheistic backgrounds (nihilistic western atheism, communism, etc.), see our gentleness as weakness and see us as open targets.

Socially, we are benign people, especially you Hindus. The world does not appreciate your kindness and inclusive nature. They see you as a resource to be exploited. To preserve this innocence of our people and our cultures and Dharmic traditions, India's external shell should be cold and calculative like the Abrahamics and the Chinese. Ruthless even.

The outer shell I speak about means:
  • complete control of outward and internal narrative
  • complete control of the media resources even if it is under private operations
  • open hostility towards foreign diplomats who meet "civil societies" in any capacity - they mean no good
  • creating an ideological deep state that establishes a popular, strong narrative in line with promoting Dharmic cultural fabric of the land and countering inner and external enemies.
Without these things, we will be exploited, fooled, threatened and pressured from the outside the way Hindus are now a hostage to the Arab Muslims and European Christians - you want to take forceful action against the radical elements funded by these scumbags but cannot due to international pressure and geopolitical compulsions.

ONLY because they know what is happening inside the country in real-time. Take control of your narrative and they will lose that element.

Ideological dominance, cold ruthlessness, and a willingness to indulge in brute violence to preserve our interests is the only way we will be feared and respected.

Global Defence

Articles