World Military/Paramilitary/Special Forces

mupper

Country flag
Ok someone on another forum asked me to breakdown what kit they have on, specifically the suit and what are the things on their belt etc so I'll just pop that in here too if anyone cares.😊

Ref pic
1627826266233.png

Suit's a modified Typhoon MCT assault suit with Typhoon/Magnum water spider maritime boots. Belt kit is a HEED 3 emergency air supply system and Mustang survival SO tactical inflatable side pouches. The guy in the rear has an Advanced dynamics Mk3 RBRS (Rubber band retention system)..... 😁

rkhanna

Country flag
Assault squadron under DEVGRU
DEVGRU is divided into color-coded line squadrons:
Red Squadron (Assault)
Gold Squadron (Assault)
Blue Squadron (Assault)
Silver Squadron (Assault)
Black Squadron (Intelligence, Reconnaissance, & Surveillance)
Gray Squadron (Mobility Teams, Transportation/Divers)
Green Team (Selection/Training)
Black Squadron is the equivalent of ISA to Delta.

rkhanna

Country flag
Delta has a seperate recce squadron, it's called G squadron, ISA is a seperate unit
AFAIK

G Squadron Recce role is different from Black (DevGru) and ISA. Both ISA and Black specialize in urban UC operations - develop humit etc as well. They prep the battlefield for the assault force.

G Squadron is a Recon unit in the more classical sense.

ISA being an independent unit ofcourse services the entirety of JSOC including the 160th but they work hand in hand with Delta as a cohesive team foe the most part.

DevGru wanted a similar capability of operators who spoke their language as such

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Chinese PLA SOF doing some iron shootin' with the QBZ191.

Seriously, I don’t want to joke but I really feel that they learn “how to be tacticool” from YouTube from Flannel Daddy and Aimbotkins. They are trying to copy western SOFs, like wannabe Green Berets.

The firearm however is great.

rkhanna

Country flag
Seriously, I don’t want to joke but I really feel that they learn “how to be tacticool” from YouTube from Flannel Daddy and Aimbotkins. They are trying to copy western SOFs, like wannabe Green Berets.

Yea but if a Para SF were doing the same thing we would be over the moon.

Don't discount copy paste. Throw enough shit on the wall something is bound to stick.

And don't forget China as a national policy is 100% certain a conflict with America/West is due in the future and they are preparing for that.

In the 70s people laughed at the Japenese for copying the west, in the 90s people laughed at the Koreans for the same. Today we do of the Chinese.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This is preparing to participate in a Russian shooting competition, and the combat mode of this unit is more like Army Rangers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles