World Military/Paramilitary/Special Forces

mupper

Country flag
Sorry if some of these are reposts, I've brain farted what I have and haven't posted on here so I'm just going to post up these in a few posts so I know I have.

Irish army Rangers.

Decade + back

Waanar

Country flag
@10:15 onward ig he said china comes to train.
"An army from another country coming to train here" he said.
His accent makes it sound like he said China.
The subtitles in other languages are hand written, so they're more accurate than the autogenerated ones. He again repeats himself a few seconds later and I swear, it sounds like "China" rather than "Train here" but tis what he's saying.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
"An army from another country coming to train here" he said.
His accent makes it sound like he said China.
The subtitles in other languages are hand written, so they're more accurate than the autogenerated ones. He again repeats himself a few seconds later and I swear, it sounds like "China" rather than "Train here" but tis what he's saying.
that's better, mei shocked hogaya tha

mupper

Country flag
Irish army Rangers doing snipery things.

First pic is interesting because it was the first evidence that they use the Cadex Kraken multi calibre rifle , they've been solidly AI for decades, even had input on their rifles over the years.

Shooting in the US

Some older ones from Chad 08 and 97

mupper

Country flag
Just thought you lads would be interested in how the Irish army Rangers prep candidates for selection with a couple of the PDFs The TAT (Tactical athlete training program). was devised along with a new selection course called SOFQ by the Rangers own Human performance cell with input from the UKSF, German GSG9, SASR,, French GIGN/COS units 1st SFOD

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles