World Military/Paramilitary/Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
continued.

The starry sky camo suits the terrain very well, can you identify the weapons,
Also share the video link mate

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Coming to think of it Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa and to some extent Mauritius are the only well equip SOF in sub-saharan African countries
Why them Helmets have US flags

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Ghatak commandos are shock troops not Special Forces, and shock troops were never considered as an SOF unit anywhere around the world to begin with. In that case the US Army and Marines have more shock troops in their infantry battalions than us combined. And no Ghataks ARE not comparable to rangers in any way, they have different doctrine to begin with, plus Rangers are Para qualified
Sorry so sorry wo republic of Korea ke rangers ke equivalent hai

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Coming to think of it Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa and to some extent Mauritius are the only well equip SOF in sub-saharan African countries
My oh my was I wrong!!!!!
Mauritius is definitely is one of the best armed countries in African, better than Northern African countries (per capita) as well.
This is their inventory
*HK G36 (Standard Issue)
* FN SCAR-L&H (SF/Commandos)
*FN P90 (Coast Guard Commandos and Personal Security teams)
* M16(Reserve)
* SIG 540 (Reserve)
I read somewhere that they are planning to replace the HK G36 with FN SCAR as the standard issue weapon for their entire active force!! I don't know how true is that, but damn that's one rich armed force tbh!!
Completely forgot they also have
*FN FAL (Former Standard Issue rifle, now reserve ) of the MPF
*HK G3(Reserve)
* FN Mag LMG
The only category they are weak is sniper rifle, they use old dragunovs

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Russian FSB - Alfa
Notice the M4 with one of the operator( and the PEQ-15 on the AK)

Screenshot_20210427-073132~2.png

Screenshot_20210427-074320~2.png

Screenshot_20210427-074338~2.png

rkhanna

Country flag
Russian FSB - Alfa
Notice the M4 with one of the operator

View attachment 86931

View attachment 86932

View attachment 86933
The Russians know they cannot go toe to toe against China let alone America / Nato. Hence their thrust to developing their proxy war capability via SOF units (Syria/Ukraine) and building up their defensive deterrent - missle / submarines

This way Putin is still able to exert his Foriegn Policy objectives at present while a cash starved economy takes a longer view of building up forces.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles