Work on Su-35BM not meeting schedules

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Work on Su-35BM not meeting schedules

The pace of work on the creation of multi-mission Su-35 is poor, told reporters on Tuesday, Chief of Air Force Colonel General Alexander Zelin said.

"As for the Su-35, then work on it do not go as I wanted," - said Zelin.

According to him, according to RIA Novosti, in the creation of this machine has some glitches. According to Zelin, the Su-35 avionics and integrated defense system is inferior to American aircraft of the same type. "Our plane should be more protected from the air defenses of the enemy" - said the commander in chief.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Russian AF chief: US fighters superior to Su-35S
By Stephen Trimble on August 9, 2011 3:32 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Russian Air Force chief Gen Alexander Zemin briefed reporters today on the eve of the MAKS air show next week. Zemin covered a wide variety of topics, but we'll try to summarise the most interesting.

1. The Su-35S avionics and integrated defence system is inferior to "American fighters of the same type", Zemin said. Depending on how you interpret that phrase, Zemin is either implicitly endorsing Boeing's F-15 and F/A-18E/F, or perhaps Lockheed Martin's F-35 and F-22. My money is on the latter. Sadly, due to the "slow pace" of progress by Sukhoi, the Su-35's appearance at MAKS has been scratched.

Russian AF chief: US fighters superior to Su-35S - The DEW Line

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
35BM is supposed to have the same base avionics and integrated defence as the PAK FA... bad news

p2prada

35BM is supposed to have the same base avionics and integrated defence as the PAK FA... bad news
Not even close. On the Su-35 only the radar is the closest to PAKFA and even that is PESA and not AESA. Other than that there are a lot of things not present on the Su-35 compared to European and American versions, namely MAWS or equivalent systems.

The Super 30 upgrade will make the MKI superior to the Su-35 in terms of radar and avionics. Only engine and supersonic performance is better on Su-35.

pankaj nema

Country flag
There was a news recently that Russian air force will buy more Su 30 planes for its air force

Reading it I was wondering what happened to Su 35

This news just confirms that SU 35 will be delayed

Any way take your time dear friends

The Chinese wanted to buy Su 35 . Russians had even agreed to that proposal last year

In another forum a Russian wrote that China will be given Su 35 after PAK FA is ready

Now what happens to that

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the real face of Russian military now... where's civfanatic?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Not even close. On the Su-35 only the radar is the closest to PAKFA and even that is PESA and not AESA. Other than that there are a lot of things not present on the Su-35 compared to European and American versions, namely MAWS or equivalent systems.

The Super 30 upgrade will make the MKI superior to the Su-35 in terms of radar and avionics. Only engine and supersonic performance is better on Su-35.
Not even close, the only major difference to PAK FA avionics is the radar. The flight controls and integrated defence are the same. Every modern fighter has a MAWS of some kind. Spectra does the full spectrum, infrared, electromagnetic and laser threats. Russia doesn't come close, pretty obvious with this news.

arya

Country flag
this is called a strategy russia is going to sell su35 to china and as per my information from my sources they are just making fool to us by showing that su35 is not up to level

fact is that russia is helping china from behind the door and very soon they will get su35 and that will be a big problem for india

guys try to see what is cooking behind the door

guys think why our AC delayed just because till now china will make there own

fact is that russia is not happy with our closeness toward usa

think from diff angle if you want to see the truth

sukhish

arya,
I concur with your thoughts, I think russia behind closed doors are doing something with respect to china, I also get a feeling that
russia is going to sell SU-35's to china.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles