Women In Uniform

itsAurea

Country flag
Women can be in combat. They have proven to be as much a capable fighter as any soldiers in history. Plenty of military groups over the course of history are filled and led by women. If you think that you, a man, have a duty to protect women. I assure you, these women can babysit you as if you were a toddler.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Women can be in combat. They have proven to be as much a capable fighter as any soldiers in history. Plenty of military groups over the course of history are filled and led by women. If you think that you, a man, have a duty to protect women. I assure you, these women can babysit you as if you were a toddler.
Then @itsAurea wakes up :

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
😂😂Carry the battle load what a private , officer , grunt carries puch for feminism you may be a fighter pilot ,sailor but not in Active combat you can't keep up you will be nothing but a liability

IMG_20201219_152733_326_1.jpg

Aspirant847

Country flag
actually no, women perform quite bad compared to men in the battle efficiency tests

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Physically yes, but I do think that there are alot of strong military factions of women in some parts of the world. I've read an article once on BBC.

All these are propaganda pieces. Mass casualty amongst your female population will cripple your population replenishment after a war.

Women themselves don't want this. It's a few crazies who are paid by foreign NGOs who do in this in the name of 'muh equality'.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Physically yes, but I do think that there are alot of strong military factions of women in some parts of the world. I've read an article once on BBC.

It doesn't matter, you people have opened the floodgates now, one strong woman doesn't mean shit when their average comes much below the worst man

airstrike99

Country flag
If you think that you, a man, have a duty to protect women.
no i ain't no simp. i ain't got any duty to protect women.
in this modern world, if i was stuck in a civil war and have the choice to save only one out of a man and a woman, i would save the man.

1. he would make a good soldier to back me up.
2. he would have some humbleness and won't show attitude such as " Oh MY gAWWWD HoW can A maN sAVe ME!!!! tHATs PatrIArcHY..."

Pash

Country flag

Global Defence

Articles