Wokeism affecting modern Warfare

Jimih

Country flag
THEY ARE MORE LIKE IDIOTS WHO HAVE POWER IN THEIR OWN SOCIETY AND CAN MOLD IT TO THEIR OWN WISH.

I DONT BELEIVE IN THE US PLAN FOR THIS CENTURY,THEY WILL MOST LIKELY FOLD LIKE THE BRITISH EMPIRE WHILE PUFFING THEIR CHEST,WHILE CHINA EATS THEIR LUNCH.

You should watch Tucker Clarson on Fox news discussing the same and later how Woke Pentagon went after him with hammer and tongs.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Do you mean these girls standing up for black people being killed by cops? That is called being just and standing up for the weak and it is something found in each human and I don't understand how that can be translated into wokeism?

I have seen Indians murdered by white far-rights guess who stood up for them? All the people the Whites, Hispanics, blacks and everyone stood up against that injustice. It is not wokeism but human compassion.

The term wokeism is normally used by the far-right white ultranationalists and the neo-nazis to justice violence against Blacks, Indians, Hispanics an other vulnerable individuals it is racial motivated. Example last year when that police man killed the black man and some were calling them woke? Somehow without saying it justified the blatant manslaughter as being just. These people are racially motivated and want to see all coloured people taken out but luckily they are minority and have no power in the US. Majority of these folks live in the rural areas and poor areas while majority of them are uneducated which is the root cause of all that
Amriki comrade , we have no suitable term for nuisance in which certain types of behaviour is being naturalised
The indian nation in its present form might be from 1947, but indic civilization is 5000 years old .
Our religion certainly has the ability to reform it self of any I'll practices what so ever.
For that we do not require western ideas of lgbtqxyz .
Some social structures like obedience to thy parents, taking care of them when they get old , marrying one person for life etc ,are something's which is even today norm here.
Iam 20 years old, but I see that my civilization is being eroded by degenerate and despicable nature of human nature which will , I here must emphasize , will be a breakdown of civilization as we know .
No two civilizations are unique , they cannot be and since we see all that nonsense drivel in form of social drivel coming from west, we think them as an adversary.

India has no friends , not in a literal sense just like any other nation.
The english helps to communicate with outer world but , I must say that very few people speak English in daily life here .
Which is a proof that ,india doesn't follow western trends on all issues , and those indians who suggest such a ignorant course of action are merely traitors in a sense .
Wokeism or political correctness is real, very real.
Sadly it ain't work in india , for antifa would be reduced to pulp here if they were to face indian political violence.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Saw that US army ad.I was as brain dead as visiting a thread in peedf.the girlie with the two "moms" joined because of her sorority sisters lol.the most meanest killing machine on earth the US military was represented by cartoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Marliii

Country flag
This is what ads should do.you should incite people to make the decision to join unlike the russian macho ad indian army represents the lives of soldiers without the overcomplicating it and I just felt patriotic seeing it

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Saw that US army ad.I was as brain dead as visiting a thread in peedf.the girlie with the two "moms" joined because of her sorority sisters lol.the most meanest killing machine on earth the US military was represented by cartoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I admire the US armed forces
It is a lethal war machine that also has the Bonus power of tapping into it's practically infinite industrial complex during emergencies
For all practical purposes, it is less of a country and more of an empire

I have read about the second world war, I like reading about the wartime stories, and the sacrifices made were not insignificant,
Americans have their glory
America as a country were again like a wolf in a pack of Chihuahuas during the cold war

Wokes under the facade of globalism tend to wipe of that glory and degenerate the society, these woke ideology making it's way into the Armed forces!!?? really not upto the image of the sole superpower

Jimih

Country flag
Woke-ism is taking toll on US Millitary leaders as well.

Recently a 4-star General of US Space Force was relieved of his duty for his opinion on 'Cultural Marxism' being throttled upon US millitary. Now Pentagon has set up an inquiry to investigate him.

Oh! US, the "Suppa Pawa"!

Marliii

Country flag
It is a lethal war machine that also has the Bonus power of tapping into it's practically infinite industrial complex during emergencies
For all practical purposes, it is less of a country and more of an empire

I have read about the second world war, I like reading about the wartime stories, and the sacrifices made were not insignificant,
Americans have their glory
America as a country were again like a wolf in a pack of Chihuahuas during the cold war

Wokes under the facade of globalism tend to wipe of that glory and degenerate the society, these woke ideology making it's way into the Armed forces!!?? really not upto the image of the sole superpower
Only one of the guys in the five ads said I will defend my country rest all goes blah blah one even says it doesn't take to be a genius to be a army pilot LOL.some Vietnam veterans may shoot the TV if they saw that shit

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Only one of the guys in the five ads said I will defend my country rest all goes blah blah one even says it doesn't take to be a genius to be a army pilot LOL.some Vietnam veterans may shoot the TV if they saw that shit
Funny, but makes you think

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Woke-ism is taking toll on US Millitary leaders as well.

Recently a 4-star General of US Space Force was relieved of his duty for his opinion on 'Cultural Marxism' being throttled upon US millitary. Now Pentagon has set up an inquiry to investigate him.

Oh! US, the "Suppa Pawa"!
Suppa πŸ‘Œ

Jimih

Country flag
For all practical purposes, it is less of a country and more of an empire.
However the US military functions as though they’re going to fight WW2 again, spending fortunes on all their surface ships and planes along with tens of thousands of armed personnels pretending that they have a defensive force that always seems to be used offensively.

That’s the part of the scam that sucks up all the money for weapons systems to fight the last war. The US military is a giant swindle to provide the top brass and the corporations that supply their toys with a fabulous income that produces only negative outcomes for the rest of the world.

Should some President order an attack on China or Russia, I doubt the US military will obey as intended. I believe those in high-ups realize that they can’t win and have no desire to get nuked themselves, so they’ll invent some issue to take war off the table.

Jimih

Country flag

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR VALUES,YOUR COUNTRY IS JUST A MILCH COW TO EXTRACT WEALTH FROM THROUGH JOBS AND BENEFITS.YOUR COUNTRY IS A FOOL FOR IMPORTING MIGRANTS OF ALL KINDS WHO WONT BE LOYAL TO YOU.

AND YOUR VALUES ARE ONES THAT WILL DEGRADE THE COLLECTIVE POWER OF YOUR SOCIETY AND CULTURE(IF YOU AHVE ANY LEFT THAT IS NOT TAINTED),SO WE DONT NEED LECTURES FROM YOU.

PERSONALLY I LIKE THE CHINESE VALUES MORE THAN AMERICAN VALUES BY FAR AS AN INDIAN.
THE GEORGE FLOYD WAS A REAL CRIMINAL,THE POLICEMAN WAS NOT AT FAULT.IT WAS JUST A NORMAL THING THAT THE MEDIA BLOWS UP.THE BLACKS THERE ARE TREATED WITH KID GLOVES.
I don't understand the Indian mindset it is somehow self-contradicting in some aspects.

The US is a multi-racial and multi-cultural country and it is intially not one race country. Hence why it is called ''The new world'' people of all backgrounds and walks of life gathered there to create a country.

You may be living in India but there are around 5-mil Indian-Americans and their opinion differs vastly from yours? They supported BLM protests and helped their voices heard because they call America together home and all these diverse demograpics want equal basic rights to co-exist and not some extremist far-right terrorizing them or their future progeny.

I just don't think how you as an Indian and having large Indian diaspora there can neglect their basic human rights and right to exist because if you support the killing of George floyd you support them facing the same consequences. It is a matter of human compassion and the right to exist peacefully together in harmonize way which they are doing just fine

Tactical Doge

Country flag
The US is a multi-racial and multi-cultural country and it is intially not one race country. Hence why it is called ''The new world'' people of all backgrounds and walks of life gathered there to create a country.
Mate
The other continents were unknown to Europeans. After Columbus discovered the American continents the "world" of Europe, Africa, and Asia were often referred to as the "Old World" while the Americas were called the "New World".

As in new world to commit mass genocide against the Indigenous populace and uproot their culture/religion etc

And coming to the Indian Americans, a good number of them are just namesake Indians, have left behind the traditions and values long time ago
Atleast a good number of them comes under the "woke" category that we are talking about

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I don't understand the Indian mindset it is somehow self-contradicting in some aspects.

You may be living in India but there are around 5-mil Indian-Americans and their opinion differs vastly from yours? They supported BLM protests and helped their voices heard because they call America together home and all these diverse demograpics want equal basic rights to co-exist and not some extremist far-right terrorizing them or their future progeny.

I just don't think how you as an Indian and having large Indian diaspora there can neglect their basic human rights and right to exist because if you support the killing of George floyd you support them facing the same consequences. It is a matter of human compassion and the right to exist peacefully together in harmonize way which they are doing just fine
indians are not uncivilized animals like some demographics who do not have the means and attitude to succeed. we can deal with our problems with our own means whether it is political organization and ethnic consiousness.

dont lump us with stupid demographics,we dont believe in a united POC(sic).

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
just follow a simple test to see whether an ideology is practical or not.

think of the demographic that the ideology will create and appeal to and think of a society completely made of such people.

now simulate in your mind, the daily geopolitical, political, economic ,military challenges that the country such as that might face in the real world and note in probabilities the chances of that country tackling its challenges.

the wokes are riding on the back of a tired and waning empire who were made of hardier, more realistic and cunning men. They have also been blessed with stupid enemies that enabled them to seem less stupid in comparison during the last century.when the momentum runs out,these wokes wont save them.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
indians are not uncivilized animals like some demographics who do not have the means and attitude to succeed. we can deal with our problems with our own means whether it is political organization and ethnic consiousness.

dont lump us with stupid demographics,we dont believe in a united POC(sic).
All coloured demographics are lumped together including Hispancis and I am Hispanic-American.

What problems and how do you solve them?? Because nobody differentiate Indians from example BLM and other entities in the larger concensus of the far-right

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
All coloured demographics are lumped together including Hispancis and I am Hispanic-American.

What problems and how do you solve them?? Because nobody differentiate Indians from example BLM and other entities in the larger concensus of the far-right
We are wary of cultural Marxism .
That's why this hostility towards what you perceive a normal values.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

It's not that the left in America is a friend to us either. We have a low opinion of both the far-right and the Left in America.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
We are wary of cultural Marxism .
That's why this hostility towards what you perceive a normal values.
he even has the gall to suggest that these so called values are universal.

not only are they not universal,they are also very corrosive to national strength in overall.

i want a strong india,so the last values i want it to adopt and preach are the weakness worshiping, empire declining values that you have come to point to as western or AmErIcAn values.they are quite new and they are failing or have failed.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

most indians are crafty and independent enough to look after themselves.

they will not get entangled in the politics and happenings and remain invisible.no need to worry about us.

it is the stupid demographics that have to care about these stuff because without the underlying system of political and economic handouts,they cannot survive due to their dysfunctional behaviour.

that is,we are capable of being model minorities. no need to be a concern troll.

Global Defence

Articles