Wokeism affecting modern Warfare

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@HitmanBlood you can proceed the discussion here

I would argue that US still remains a superpower, it is not even a country but an empire, an empire which can project power with impunity in any part of the world

But wokeism affecting the military is a real threat, people should be selected on the basis of the performance alone, not for inclusivity and equality

As evident in the PLA or The Russians they don't give a shit about inclusivity, they only care about effectiveness

I'm tagging @Del horno here
There is no wokeism in modern warfare it is just because there has not been an all-out war since WW2 but there has been limited wars against separatists in some parts like The Indonesia-Malaysia fighting communism in 60s and 70s, Sri-Lanka against Tamil tigers, US against Taliban, Turkey against PKK etc etc.. These are limited operations against separatists and uprisings but not an actual war.

The world is avoiding a major clash point that can uproot the entire world and not many wants to see the current world order and status quo destroyed for if it is destroyed the world will enter WW3 which will be bigger then anything we have seen where upto 6 billion people could die as consequence of Nuclear winter. The Borders or current status quo won't be able to change in the world unless a major WW3 engulfs the entire globe.

There is no wokeism example between Pakistan and India they know if they go at it there is no de-escalating and as a consequence the world will enter WW3 due to nuclear winter taking shape both sides understand that the well being of the world is on the line something far bigger then themselves.

The same with Russia and the US example a major war was avoided in Ukraine here recently had the Russians gone in and clashed with the Ukrainians the war could have spild into greater Europe and spreading hence why the diplomacy was strong to stop. The same case in Israel-Gaza issue there was major risk of it spreading to the region then to the world it was averted or the Armenian-Azerbaijan war itself could have spread if Turkey-Russia didn't handle it professionally and ended in diplomacy after 6 weeks of fighting. Nobody wanted it to continue past that not the UN, West nor the regional powers it was common interest across the board.

It is a matter of understanding when it is enough to stop so that it doesn't uproot or chellenge to topple the current standing world order. The major countries, UN, Nato and other major alliances understand and calculate on before what can get out of hand and what can't so everything is done in a measured way and this is done in the interest of everyone and if these people didn't consider that we would have been living now in an post-apocalyptic world where only 10% of the current world population would have survived.

But once the World economy collapses it will be the final bell that means go and every nation knows this and everyone will get involved and I mean literally everyone where alliances and banding together will occur.. Meaning this will ignite war everywhere and there will be no order or power to stop it and wokeism will be a myth in that stage and what you see today is not wokeism but it is people trying to perserve civilization as we know. That is why UN gets involved in everything even over Pandemics we have WHO for that. It is to perseve human civilization as we know..

Intially wokeism is a myth imho because there is no need to be over-aggressive and take extreme measures when there is no need for it

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
There is no wokeism in modern warfare it is just because there has not been an all-out war since WW2 but there has been limited wars against separatists in some parts like The Indonesia-Malaysia fighting communism in 60s and 70s, Sri-Lanka against Tamil tigers, US against Taliban, Turkey against PKK etc etc.. These are limited operations against separatists and uprisings but not an actual war.

The world is avoiding a major clash point that can uproot the entire world and not many wants to see the current world order and status quo destroyed for if it is destroyed the world will enter WW3 which will be bigger then anything we have seen where upto 6 billion people could die as consequence of Nuclear winter. The Borders or current status quo won't be able to change in the world unless a major WW3 engulfs the entire globe.

There is no wokeism example between Pakistan and India they know if they go at it there is no de-escalating and as a consequence the world will enter WW3 due to nuclear winter taking shape both sides understand that the well being of the world is on the line something far bigger then themselves.

The same with Russia and the US example a major war was avoided in Ukraine here recently had the Russians gone in and clashed with the Ukrainians the war could have spild into greater Europe and spreading hence why the diplomacy was strong to stop. The same case in Israel-Gaza issue there was major risk of it spreading to the region then to the world it was averted or the Armenian-Azerbaijan war itself could have spread if Turkey-Russia didn't handle it professionally and ended in diplomacy after 6 weeks of fighting. Nobody wanted it to continue past that not the UN, West nor the regional powers it was common interest across the board.

It is a matter of understanding when it is enough to stop so that it doesn't uproot or chellenge to topple the current standing world order. The major countries, UN, Nato and other major alliances understand and calculate on before what can get out of hand and what can't so everything is done in a measured way and this is done in the interest of everyone and if these people didn't consider that we would have been living now in an post-apocalyptic world where only 10% of the current world population would have survived.

But once the World economy collapses it will be the final bell that means go and every nation knows this and everyone will get involved and I mean literally everyone where alliances and banding together will occur.. Meaning this will ignite war everywhere and there will be no order or power to stop it and wokeism will be a myth in that stage and what you see today is not wokeism but it is people trying to perserve civilization as we know. That is why UN gets involved in everything even over Pandemics we have WHO for that. It is to perseve human civilization as we know..

Intially wokeism is a myth imho because there is no need to be over-aggressive and take extreme measures when there is no need for it
All that.......is good
WW3 ahs been discussed over and over

Wokeism is not a myth
I have seen several instances were woke girls do weird shit that can't be otherwise explained............

Liberalism is good and all

But IMHO being in the armed forces is not liberal, atleast not in the grassroot level,
You've got to have some conservative ideas about the nation inorder to put your life on the line everyday

This discussion started with the Ad
I'd like to go back to it, which has more appeal for me???? I would say the Russian one

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All that.......is good

Wokeism is not a myth
I have seen several instances were woke girls do weird shit that can't be otherwise explained............
Do you mean these girls standing up for black people being killed by cops? That is called being just and standing up for the weak and it is something found in each human and I don't understand how that can be translated into wokeism?

I have seen Indians murdered by white far-rights guess who stood up for them? All the people the Whites, Hispanics, blacks and everyone stood up against that injustice. It is not wokeism but human compassion.

The term wokeism is normally used by the far-right white ultranationalists and the neo-nazis to justice violence against Blacks, Indians, Hispanics and other vulnerable individuals it is racial motivated. Example last year when that police man killed the black man and some were calling them woke? Somehow without saying it justified the blatant manslaughter as being just. These people are racially motivated and want to see all coloured people taken out but luckily they are minority and have no power in the US. Majority of these folks live in the rural areas and poor areas while majority of them are uneducated which is the root cause of all that

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Do you mean these girls standing up for black people being killed by cops? That is called being just and standing up for the weak and it is something found in each human and I don't understand how that can be translated into wokeism?
I absolutely not mean that
Other weird shit that cannot be explained from a logical perspective other than Calling it woke
For instance there's this tiktoker who literally put up a video naked just because some old dude made a commented about her clothing style(which was not the best tbh)

Standing up and stuff I understand
How do you explain the recent trend of literally licking the toilet seat just to prove your immunity other than "woke"

Or filing your canines into vampire teath just because other tiktokers did

These woke ideologies?(if I may call it) shall not make into the armed forces

Being inclusive is fine, I'm not against anything, America has her own way of going around things

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Other weird shit that cannot be explained from a logical perspective other than Calling it woke
For instance there's this tiktoker who literally put up a video naked just because some old dude made a commented about her clothing style(which was not the best tbh)

How do you explain the recent trend of literally licking the toilet seat just to prove your immunity other than "woke"

Being inclusive is fine, I'm not against anything, America has her own way of going around things
Okay. I concede here whatever is happening in tiktok is real sad. Tiktok is a cesspool and plague on mankind. I don't even wanna mention the stuff I have seen there unbelievable. I have seen girls doing abort chellenge on tiktok who can kill it better

Jimih

Country flag

In any powerful Millitary, Air Forces and Special Forces tend to be most right-wing, Navies most left-wing, with the Army in between.

Interesting to what extent this reflects the current reality but certainly the US Navy seems to be the most β€œwoke” force.

Wokes are evil sociopaths, but they are not stupid, you don’t win ideological fights for the heights of political and corporate power by being stupid.

They are very effective at setting the terms of the debate which is basically anti-access/area denial strategy. If war is continuation of politics, it should translate to the battlefield rather well.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Okay. I concede here whatever is happening in tiktok is real sad. Tiktok is a cesspool and plague on mankind. I don't even wanna mention the stuff I have seen there unbelievable. I have seen girls doing abort chellenge on tiktok who can kill it better
Okay
Apply that woke LGBTQILAVDALUHSAN+
On to the warfighting doctrine, I like to think this Woke comes with a Combo package of SJWs
These things have infected our Press, Judiciary and executive levels, only thing left is the military which is conservative by nature (at least I think)
Some 50---60 yrs down the line you can see all lesbian/all transgender combat units serving LOL πŸ˜‚

Jimih

Country flag

I have seen Indians murdered by white far-rights guess who stood up for them? All the people the Whites, Hispanics, blacks and everyone stood up against that injustice. It is not wokeism but human compassion.

The term wokeism is normally used by the far-right white ultranationalists and the neo-nazis to justice violence against Blacks, Indians, Hispanics and other vulnerable individuals it is racial motivated. Example last year when that police man killed the black man and some were calling them woke? Somehow without saying it justified the blatant manslaughter as being just. These people are racially motivated and want to see all coloured people taken out but luckily they are minority and have no power in the US. Majority of these folks live in the rural areas and poor areas while majority of them are uneducated which is the root cause of all that
George Floyd was not a Saint either. But he didnt deserved to die that way, that was cruel.

The knee-chokehold move was taught by the Israelis themselves to the Minneapolis PD.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
All that.......is good

Wokeism is not a myth

Liberalism is good and all

But IMHO being in the armed forces is not liberal, atleast not in the grassroot level,
You've got to have some conservative ideas about the nation inorder to put your life on the line everyday

This discussion started with the Ad
I'd like to go back to it, which has more appeal for me???? I would say the Russian one
wokeism does not need to be defended. I would love taliban rule better than wokeism. The taliban would exist in the next century, the wokes would go extinct due to lack of willpower in propagating themselves OR by brutal invasion and subjugation. they believe in the myth of humanity and not the reality that is human nature which will always scheme and kill for resources and power.I support them getting their asses handed to them in afghanistan for trying to beat an enemy using their own stupid woke ROE.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
The knee-chokehold move was taught by the Israelis themselves to the Minneapolis PD.
Yes I have seen them do it in a vice documentary, funnily enough I thought that was the other way around

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Man these RWers and LWers are just a bunch of sensitive people, they have problem with literally everything.
Let the people do what they want to do, let them make an ass out of themselves, As long as they're not breaking the law or harming you, get over it.
That's the thing right
Harm is there, mass rioting in the name of #BLM, stealing and shoplifting stuff during the so called protests which they otherwise couldn't afford
This is absolutely harmful for the society in large, and being all SJW defending their rights to "protest" is just giving them a free hand in violating moral coded, more loot and more social disorder

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR VALUES,YOUR COUNTRY IS JUST A MILCH COW TO EXTRACT WEALTH FROM THROUGH JOBS AND BENEFITS.YOUR COUNTRY IS A FOOL FOR IMPORTING MIGRANTS OF ALL KINDS WHO WONT BE LOYAL TO YOU.

AND YOUR VALUES ARE ONES THAT WILL DEGRADE THE COLLECTIVE POWER OF YOUR SOCIETY AND CULTURE(IF YOU AHVE ANY LEFT THAT IS NOT TAINTED),SO WE DONT NEED LECTURES FROM YOU.

PERSONALLY I LIKE THE CHINESE VALUES MORE THAN AMERICAN VALUES BY FAR AS AN INDIAN.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

DONT NEED TO APOLIGIZE TO THESE RETARDED INDIVIDUALS.

AS INDIANS,WE JUST HAVE TO EXPLOIT THE USA,THAT IS ALL.THEY AHVE DECIDED TO DIE ON THIS HILL OF WOKEISM.

THERE IS NO RIGHT VALUES OR RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.

IF WE AS A COUNTRY AND CULTURE WANT TO SURVIVE TO THE FUTURE OUR PEOPLE SHOULD REJECT THE SELF HATING XENOPHILE DOMINANT WOKE CULTURE OF THE USA.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
the wokes would go extinct due to lack of willpower in propagating themselves
I have read an article sometime ago actually supporting and even promoting women to not actually give birth (bat shit crazy) and maternity is somehow patriarchal
And all of us probably have seen the woke tied arguing about how breastfeeding isn't natural and formula is perfectly natural in a video
Society at large is at stake due to these woke fuktards

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
George Floyd was not a Saint either. But he didnt deserved to die that way, that was cruel.

THE GEORGE FLOYD WAS A REAL CRIMINAL,THE POLICEMAN WAS NOT AT FAULT.IT WAS JUST A NORMAL THING THAT THE MEDIA BLOWS UP.THE BLACKS THERE ARE TREATED WITH KID GLOVES.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
THE GEORGE FLOYD WAS A REAL CRIMINAL,THE POLICEMAN WAS NOT AT FAULT.IT WAS JUST A NORMAL THING THAT THE MEDIA BLOWS UP.THE BLACKS THERE ARE TREATED WITH KID GLOVES.
Well, I wouldn't go to that extreme of an argument,
But I would say the same about the media
Technically they should have taken him under custody and put him through a legal proceeding,

The media had, within a day or two, ballooned it into some sort of giant thing and even Indian Celebrities were "standing in solidarity" with George Floyd, and even commoners too, as if we don't have enough people to express solidarity within the country

They may have done it not to feel left out, or just PR, don't know and don't care

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Man these RWers and LWers are just a bunch of sensitive people, they have problem with literally everything.
Let the people do what they want to do, let them make an ass out of themselves, As long as they're not breaking the law or harming you, get over it.
STUPID TRENDS AND CULTURE SHOULD BE THE BUSINESS OF THE GOV. I DONT WANT ANYTHING IN MY SOCIETY THAT WILL MAKE IT WEAKER OR DYSFUNCTIONAL.

FOR EXAMPLE : I DONT WANT SOCIETY OFFERING EXPENSIVE COLLEGE COURSES ON USELESS GENDER STUDIES,MINORITY HISTORY,WOKE PROPAGANDA,ETC WHICH ONLY TURN GOOD POTENTIAL CITIZENS INTO UNHAPPY HOOLIGANS WHO WILL ACT AS FOOTSOLDIERS FOR NATION HATING AGENDA GROUPS.

I DONT WANT MY MILITARY INFECTED BY SHITTY RECRUITS WHO ARE THERE ONLY TO MAKE SOME STUPID IDEOLOGUE HAPPY.IT IS AN INSTRUMENT AND IT SHOULD BE A SHARP AS IT CAN BE WHEN IT IS USED.

THESE ARE JUST TWO EXAMPLES OF WOKISM THE SYPTOMS AND FAILURES OF WHICH WE ARE ONLY SEEING NOW.

AND NO I DONT BELEIVE IN THE STUPID MEME KNOWN AS 'FREEDOM'.

YOU NEED OVERSIGHT AND CONTROL IN THE GOVERNMENT.WE DONT LEAVE OUR YOUNG CHILDREN UNSUPERVISED,WHY SHOULD WE LEAVE OUR CITIZENS IN THE HANDS OF THESE WOKE IDIOTS TO MOLD THEIR THINKING.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
FOR IMPORTING MIGRANTS OF ALL KINDS WHO WONT BE LOYAL TO YOU.
I second that statement
I believe the Americans are well aware of "migrants" of a particular community
Half of all migrants in the world are coming into America, a good number of them are peacefuls

@Del horno if you don't know what peacefuls can do, we can teach you a thing or two

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
In any powerful Millitary, Air Forces and Special Forces tend to be most right-wing, Navies most left-wing, with the Army in between.

Interesting to what extent this reflects the current reality but certainly the US Navy seems to be the most β€œwoke” force.

Wokes are evil sociopaths, but they are not stupid, you don’t win ideological fights for the heights of political and corporate power by being stupid.

They are very effective at setting the terms of the debate which is basically anti-access/area denial strategy. If war is continuation of politics, it should translate to the battlefield rather well.
THEY ARE MORE LIKE IDIOTS WHO HAVE POWER IN THEIR OWN SOCIETY AND CAN MOLD IT TO THEIR OWN WISH.

I DONT BELEIVE IN THE US PLAN FOR THIS CENTURY,THEY WILL MOST LIKELY FOLD LIKE THE BRITISH EMPIRE WHILE PUFFING THEIR CHEST,WHILE CHINA EATS THEIR LUNCH.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles