with love from kolkata

united THIEF kingdom

hi everyone! i am new here, need support from members to upgrade my knowledge in these topics.
though mostly i will remain as an one liner (because of my 2g connection:frusty:) i do try to post/reply whenever possible.
also i am a regular visitor of pdf (the post and replies of both -east & west- members are so funny :lol: i cant resist myself), but i have not opened a/c there.
thanks>
god bless hindusthan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

A rather odd moniker.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Kemon Aache?

Bhelcome to DFI :)

SPIEZ

Country flag
Welcome to DFI and Bengali women are hot

Blackwater

hi everyone! i am new here, need support from members to upgrade my knowledge in these topics.
though mostly i will remain as an one liner (because of my 2g connection:frusty:) i do try to post/reply whenever possible.
also i am a regular visitor of pdf (the post and replies of both -east & west- members are so funny :lol: i cant resist myself), but i have not opened a/c there.
thanks>
god bless hindusthan
Welcome to DFI and Bengali women are hot
so does their rosho-gulla:p:p

bhel-kom to DFI :namaste:

Tolaha

Welcome to DFI, United Thief Kingdom!

What/why "United Thief Kingdom"!?

debasree

Country flag
Kamon acho jadio late taholeo bijaya r dipabalir suvecha nao make ureself home dude :)

bose

Country flag
Welcome to forum and have nice time here...

Waffen SS

Last edited:

united THIEF kingdom

Ekhane asar jnno dhanyabad, kin2 ki jano ekhane anek ase, bole "Hi I am new here,", "Introducing me" kin2 tara temon angso grahan kre na, :frusty: Read Forum rules, keep your mind cool and have fun and enlighten yourself.:thumb: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/introductions-greetings/7070-state-you-25.html#post811350 You may take a look here.
thanks. anso grohon er jonno paribes bhalo dorkar. tomar sotti kothai jodi sobar jhal laage to automatically dhire dhire interest chole jabe.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Welcome to the forum, seems like England is in the same boat as Pakistan and China as regards our enemies are concerned. One thing common between the 3, they all suck, lol

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles