Wishing all a very happy Poila Baisakh, Bengali New Year

mikhail

Country flag
Best wishes to you all on Poila Baisakh [Bengali New Year], ... I am going to celebrate the day with some home cooked bengali food... specially Lamb Curry " Kochi Patha er Jhool" [Meat of young Goat]..
bhai eka ekai kochi pathar jhol diye luche khabe,amader o ektu pathiye dio please:lol:.anyways a warm and happy "Poila Boishak 1420" to you and your family:namaste:

mikhail

Country flag
We went to Fish Fish.

They had a special menu for Poila Baishak.

We went early and so we got a table, there were many sitting in the waiting area and there was a long line outside too!

Same was the case with Kasturi, next door, which is a specialty East Bengal cuisine restaurant.
wishing a warm and happy "Polia Boshak 1420" to you and your family sir:namaste:

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
Me tooo! :yey:

সবাই কে জানাই শুভ নববর্ষের প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা

Subho nobo borsho to all!!!

tomay ebong tomar poribar ke janai "Poila Boishak 1420" shadar preeti o subhechcha.

bose

Country flag
bhai eka ekai kochi pathar jhol diye luche khabe,amader o ektu pathiye dio please:lol:.anyways a warm and happy "Poila Boishak 1420" to you and your family:namaste:
Subho Nabo borsho er subecha roelo to you and your family... you are miost welcome.. aaj ami mansho ranna korchi...jani na ki hobe...

bose

Country flag
We went to Fish Fish.

They had a special menu for Poila Baishak.

We went early and so we got a table, there were many sitting in the waiting area and there was a long line outside too!

Same was the case with Kasturi, next door, which is a specialty East Bengal cuisine restaurant.
Subho Nabobarsho er subeche roelo for you and your family... I hope some day I will go to Kasturi for East Bengal food... although my family origin is west bengal but I have a facination for East Bengal food... they are awesome

bose

Country flag
Me tooo! :yey:

সবাই কে জানাই শুভ নববর্ষের প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা

Subho nobo borsho to all!!!

Great !! mouth watering indeed...

Nabo barshor subecha roelo for you and your family... enjoy the day...

shom

Subho Nobobrosho to everyone ,, with lots of luchi torkari,,, Kosha Manshyo ,,,, Katla Macher jhol ,,, and lots of miisti

anjali

We at Telangana also celebrate festival of Diwali, On this day we visit near by temples and offer prayers to Gods and Goddess of Hindu religion. At night we burst crackers and draw various beautiful rangoli designs in fron of our homes to attract visitors.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Same to you, today is Gujarati new year as well, so happy gujarati new year to all of you. I celebrated it today in Ahamadabad with my sister.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
To all Bengali Bandhus,

Wish you very Happy New Year!

Bharat Ek Khoj

????
The thread is from Arpil 2013
Nothing to do with diwali or Vikram samwant new year.

anjali

A very Happy Pongal and New Year to every one in this Year 2018. This is the best year for all the Telugu people in India . We also draw beautiful sankranthi muggulu with chukkalu in front of our homes and celebrate pongal festival.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles