Will someone reduce my rank Please!

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
This is just a fun rank... it says DFI Brigadier... not Canadian Army Brigadier :)

Adux

Country flag
Even I think it should be taken away, and a Military Proffessional Tag be placed on those members.

afriend

I am not even in the army..!! Still i am a Gentleman cadet..!!! Waiting for the day i become a brigadier..!!! :twizt:

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
even i am not a defence personnle yet i have held
the rank of Admiral of the Fleet in my first forum and im a Col now its so cool

natarajan

This is just for encouragement,there is a separate thread for this concepts
but i think real army men can be given rank irrespective of post counts

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I agree with Adux. Military proffessional is more apt a title for all the military men.
Its embarrassing for me hold a rank of Colonel, when there is a real Colonel in the forum.

Adux

Country flag
Right on Sohamsri

Lets have fun with rest of the membership, Fun is not something retired military proffessionals like to do on a MilitaryForum. Dont even put their Rank, just put Military Proffessional. Lets idiots like us have dick measuring context on Post counts! !!

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
I've never got my fat bum off my chair and yet I'm Colonel :D

It's just for fun OOE, chill sir...

Antimony

Right on Sohamsri

Lets have fun with rest of the membership, Fun is not something retired military proffessionals like to do on a MilitaryForum. Dont even put their Rank, just put Military Proffessional. Lets idiots like us have dick measuring context on Post counts! !!
I am tired of correcting you :((

Its called an ORGAN measuring contest:blum3:

But seriously enough, I agree.
We can use the tag Military Professionals instead of an arbitrary rank

On an unrelated note, can you imagine what would happen to a civvie who shouts "COL YU, YOU ARE REDUCED TO RANKS" in real life?

Note: I am not considering his wife here:blum3:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@ OoE

you deserve all good ranks sir.
its been three days i am muck-in all over the places;tracing hints left here on DFI by you. Hope i will come back with a bang.
i know its impolite to ask for briefing, but its always a help and i wont mind :D.

xebex

He is a military professional. Some courtesy would be nice. He is not your dude.
"dude" is not an insulting word DUDE. Also, is there any problem with u about me calling fellow members "Dude",dude??? if so let the "dude" tell me he dont want me to call him "dude". so just keep ur "he is not your dude" thing with you, alright dude. Dude is not an insulting word and will never be. cheers!

PS: Dont make up things that i didnt meant!

A.V.

xebex plese check the announcement section about the words to be used to address military pros we have clearly ommited out the word DUDE < not that its insulting in any way > but because they are too senior to be adressed in such a way also they are too polite to even point this out but please check the announcement section always there are many things that needs to be followed here
so daredevil was right in pointing this out to you he meant no offence as he is a star member its his responsibilty to keep the members updated on the forum

i hope you will take this in the right spirit

xebex

xebex plese check the announcement section about the words to be used to address military pros we have clearly ommited out the word DUDE < not that its insulting in any way > but because they are too senior to be adressed in such a way also they are too polite to even point this out but please check the announcement section always there are many things that needs to be followed here
so daredevil was right in pointing this out to you he meant no offence as he is a star member its his responsibilty to keep the members updated on the forum

i hope you will take this in the right spirit
sorry i didnt notice that, its my bad. daredevil's words sounds kinda little rude to me and i wished if he could have mentioned me about this in a much polite way just like u did above. thanks for clearing that out.cheers!

A.V.

I am not a Brigadier. I retired with the rank of LCol.
sir you had already asked for this and we tried to remove the brigadier from the military pros and keep it only as think tank which could be customized to a titile of the users choice we implemented the same for a brief time period but we had some technical error messages related to all the ranks for all users we need to change the coding for entire set , the webmaster of dfi is working on a new code and the problem will be sorted out soon

sorry for the delay sir

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles