Will Pakistan buy Chinese buy Z-10 ME attack helicopter.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Since Pakistan is not getting AH-Z Viper helicopter and T-129 Akak helicopter engine is US sanction threat. So question is will Pakistan buy Z-10 ME attack helicopter.

suny6611

Country flag
Since Pakistan is not getting AH-Z Viper helicopter and T-129 Akak helicopter engine is US sanction threat. So question is will Pakistan buy Z-10 ME attack helicopter.

with IMF controlled finance ministry ................... can they .............. only in their wet dreams

WolfPack86

Country flag
Pakistan will buy Z-10 ME attack if T-129 akak fall down. Qatar just gave 3 billion dollar Pakistan will use these money for defence deals.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The ATAK engine puts them in danger of US sanctions, the Z-10 engine puts them in danger of French retaliation.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India can't be terrorised by Chinese junk. There jf17 ran away from 30 year old mirages. What then a copy paste helicopter is going to do. Lo.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk
As much as I don't have confidence in Chinese manufacturing I still think India should never take any threats lightly.

IndianHawk

Country flag
As much as I don't have confidence in Chinese manufacturing I still think India should never take any threats lightly.
Helicopters need protection from fighter jets otherwise they are easily shot down. Pakistan doesn't have capability to protect them against India in case of war/balakot type incident.

Ofcourse they can use them against tribes.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
True but Then those need protection From fighter jets then those jets need protection from other fighters jets then those from AA..it's a long chain. It's important to get qualitive and quantitive superiority against all other nations in Asia and the Indian Ocean region

I hope India can destroy Pakistani equipment easily but from the past experiences we lack the political and social backbone to utilize our advantages which aren't even that great.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Pakistan to buy Chinese attack helicopters if Turkey and US fail to deliver
Pakistan will procure the Chinese-built Z-10 attack helicopter if Turkey and the United States fail to deliver on their orders of the T-129 and AH-1Z respectively, a senior offer said on 26 February.

Speaking at the IQPC International Military Helicopter conference in London, the commander of Pakistan's Army Aviation, Major General Syed Najeeb Ahmed, said that the Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) Z-10ME "remains an option" if the Turkish Aerospace T-129 and Bell AH-1Z Viper prove to be unobtainable for different reasons.

The Pakistan Army has a pressing need to replace its 32 ageing Bell AH-1 Cobra helicopters that have been in service for more than 30 years, with Gen Ahmed's predecessor, Major General Nasir D Shah, telling Jane's and other defence media in January 2018, "The AH-1 helicopters have provided effective close support for our ground forces engaged in counterinsurgency [COIN] operations, but they cannot be employed effectively in high-altitude operations above 8,000 ft."

In the near-term, the army partially offset these limitations with the four Mil Mi-35s that it ordered from Russian some years ago, and which were delivered to the country in late 2017. Further to the Mi-35s, it evaluated the AH-1Z, T-129, and the Z-10 attack helicopters.

In January 2016 it was announced that Bell had been awarded a contract for 12 AH-1Zs, and in April 2017 Jane's reported that the first three of 12 would be delivered in mid‐2017, with a second order to follow. However, the aircraft were yet to be delivered, and while there has been no official statement concerning reasons for delay it is understood to result from the current strained Pakistan-US relations.

Gandaberunda

Country flag

Z-10ME attack helicopter.
This Heli has poor engine and massively overweight. Pak rejected earlier in trials and rumoured PAF report was it's not capable and engine issues. PaaF still looking on turkey for their Heli with Turkish engine which they're going to develop...

WolfPack86

Country flag
Pakistan will procure the Chinese Z-10 attack helicopter if Turkey & US fail to deliver on their orders of the T-129 and AH-1Z respectively, a senior officer said on 26 February

WolfPack86

Country flag
Z-10 me attack helicopter passed summer trial in pakistan and now going for winter trial source pdf.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles