Will General Bipin Rawat go down as one of the greatest generals of Indian Army?

IndiaRising

Country flag
i think so.. he comes off as a no-nonsense badass that will take terroristan to its logical conclusion. not only that, he is in no mood to give the militants in North-east any respite. Yes he has political backing from the Modi government but I think he was handpicked and superceded two competent generals (Lt.Gen Bakshi and Lt.Gen Hariz) for this reason . In my opinion, he deserves his own thread. Pahari making India proud :india:

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If Baluchistan is liberated or we capture POK or exterminate insurgency in NE then sure why not

IndiaRising

Country flag
If Baluchistan is liberated or we capture POK or exterminate insurgency in NE then sure why not
More than Baloch, focus on the Afghans.... Durand line is hot and will remain so... Pashtuns have no intention of allying themselves with pakjabis. this is what general achakzai said about pakjabis

he also banned porki currency in kandahar :rofl:

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
In promoting Rawat, the claims of Eastern Army commander Lt Gen Praveen Bakshi, the senior-most general, and Southern Army commander Lt Gen PM Hariz, were ignored. The last time this had happened was in the early 1980s.

General Raway who took over on December 31 – was found “best suited” to deal with emerging challenges, including a “reorganised and restructured military force in the north, continuing terrorism and proxy war from the west, and the situation in the Northeast”.

Even Congress and the Left questioned the appointment.

Vijyes

these operations are becoming frequent.... porki BAT macchars repelled yesterday in kupwara and their father china's guerrillas fecked today on the eastern border. jai hind
In promoting Rawat, the claims of Eastern Army commander Lt Gen Praveen Bakshi, the senior-most general, and Southern Army commander Lt Gen PM Hariz, were ignored. The last time this had happened was in the early 1980s.

General Raway who took over on December 31 – was found “best suited” to deal with emerging challenges, including a “reorganised and restructured military force in the north, continuing terrorism and proxy war from the west, and the situation in the Northeast”.

Even Congress and the Left questioned the appointment.

Congress wanted to islamise India by getting Muhammad Hariz as chief of army. There is more conspiracy than that meets the eyes

singhboy98

Country flag
I think it is too early to judge General Rawat. However, I have a feeling that General Rawat will have to prove his mettle sometimes in the near future. Let's see how his career pans out.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
More than Baloch, focus on the Afghans.... Durand line is hot and will remain so... Pashtuns have no intention of allying themselves with pakjabis. this is what general achakzai said about pakjabis

Very conflicted while watching this video.

While I'm happy that one Islamic monkey is fighting the other, hearing a degenerate Afghan talk shit about Punjab, feel like carving him up from ear to ear.

IndiaRising

Country flag

While I'm happy that one Islamic monkey is fighting the other, hearing a degenerate Afghan talk shit about Punjab, feel like carving him up from ear to ear.
i don't think he's talking about indian punjab. he's just referring to pakjabis who want to control Afghanistan as soon as America leaves.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
i don't think he's talking about indian punjab. he's just referring to pakjabis who want to control Afghanistan as soon as America leaves.
I know.. Even that land is my motherland and part of my ancestor's empire. In a parallel universe, partition wouldn't have happened and I'd be living there. Whatever I guess, enemy of my enemy is a friend for now.

Vijyes

Punjab has always been war torn since 2000+ years. That is why Punjabi people are rough and tough. The meek ones have been either killed or driven away. Classic case of natural selection

IndiaRising

Country flag
IMHO, Rawat is lucky to have a govt. that is has set a clear mandate to him. Had it not been for the strong organization that already exits, he would not be able to do what he is doing now.
yes but he was selected by the govt for a purpose as well. do you think congress would ever have picked someone like him? in fact, they would have superseded him for a dovish general. look at how they responded during the major gogoi incident

Last edited:

IndiaRising

Country flag
I know.. Even that land is my motherland and part of my ancestor's empire. In a parallel universe, partition wouldn't have happened and I'd be living there. Whatever I guess, enemy of my enemy is a friend for now.
you can thank MKG and Nehru for that. these two are single-handedly responsible for ruining the subcontinent's future. the decisions that this generation will be forced to take should have been taken back in 1947 itself!!!

Willy2

Sir , don't feel conflicted ...."Afghan" (After conversion and Shuri era) are our "natural" enemy...we need these Afghan scum because we have an artificial enemy state within us ,otherwise these are the sae ppl who slaughtered millions of Indian during Durani-Ghyaznaviad rule, they are biggest reason of current pissmiri problem as they are responsible for most convert in kashmir , and then ultimately Punjubs rular end their times , capture peshawar ..there beloved summer capital and khyabar even before British rule.....

They born with hate against ppl live on east of sindhu ,they don't distinguish between any of Punjub , if pakistan don't exist then we would be the target for them for Durand line , which hypothetically we going to maintain..

Before Soviet-civil war shit they demand Kashmir-POK-GB , whole Pakistan as Afghanistan's "historic" right ....Better we keep Afghani bhaichara as short term policy to tackle "na"pak , we can't allow Afghan to retake Peshawar(Purushpura) , Swat , Attock , Khybar, Bolan again

indiatester

Country flag
yes but he was selected by the govt for a purpose as well. do you think congress would ever have picked someone like him? in fact, they would have superseded him for a dovish general. look at how they responded during the major gogoi incident
He is doing a fine job. Don't get me wrong. My limited point was that he is allowed to show the ability of the army. The ability has always existed and was not allowed to be shown (burka analogy ;-))

pruthvi24

Country flag
even gen suhag was great army chief
gen suhag was head of SFF

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles