Wild Siberian tiger family spotted strolling in Heilongjiang, China

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
The video impressed me the most is this one, the two guys really have nerves of steel, I will literally poop my pants if I were them.

Tigers & lions are scared of motor-bikes. That's why forest patrols use them.
But these are common in places where there's no conflict.
India, China, Russia all govt.s should try to replicate those models all over the world, where the relation is not so good.

See this LINK for more examples!

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Tigers are so scared, no-doubt they are trying to eat them :rofl:

PS:In Hinduism animals are considered as GODLY creatures and innocent that is why most Indians don't afraid of even dangerous animals like Wild Tigers and Lions.
Well, in general...
Tigers in tourism zones are accustomed to safari vehicles, like city dogs. And there are always some dogs in the neighbourhood that chase cars. But if you ever go to forest, the forest guards will tell you the same thing.

Both people & animals are afraid of what they don't know. That's why China needs to hold workshops & teach people the basic things that locals have forgotten, due to absence of tigers from their forests for generations.

Wild lion at in Gir forest can be harassed with bikes;Fringe area lion living near villages don't care;

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
All of the India's tribal communities worship tigers. Kols. Bhils. Santhals. Mundas. Gonds. Konds. Baigas. Panwars.
Tigers are quite predictable too, just in a different way than lions. See post #22 & its link. Leopards are the dangerous one, being smaller, they've evolved to be much more jumpy.

Russian have adjusted to tigers very well....Chinese can do too if they actually try.
Problem is, PRC govt. don't try hard enough unless money is concerned.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I SAID HINDUISM U said TRIBAL'S... first know the difference.:frusty:
I meant, tigers have their worshippers too... mostly anong Indian tribal communities.
It could be that Hindu culture had retained the shadow of its central Asian roots, where there were only lions. Nobody really knows.

Putting some stupid videos where people stay in closed cars means 'Russians ADJUSTED to Tigers VERY WELL'?? :pound:
Many Indians have a tendency to chase tigers & lions with cars... which make the animals hostile to people.
What does Russian are doing is the proper way to do it. @xizhimen's govt. should teach the people that right from the beginning to avoid unnecessary complications.

If you don't understand what other people are meaning, then read again or ask... If you're just here to troll, the tell it beforehand. I don't want to talk about off-topic crap with you.

Last edited:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyway, tigers success story is simply remarkable, other countries can try, but can never bring back those many tigers, including China, comparing to most tiger countries, China does try very hard, tigers are also part of the Chinese culture, this species first started in today's China.

jon88

Country flag
Even before guns or vehicles invented by humans, TIGER ATE MILLION+ humans. :pound:

some tribes worship goats,pigs & dogs too.

FIRST &FOREMOST TRIBAL != HINDUISM.Period,no discussion about it as i don't talk with stupids.

PS: Russain propaganda media may exasirates about Siberians but Siberian tigers are smaller and docile than Bengal Tigers
you are wrong. Biggest tigers in the world are Siberian tigers. Bengal tigers are medium sized tigers. I don't know about docile. Bengal tigers live in an region that have one of the highest human population in the world while Siberian tigers live in one of the most sparsely populated regions. Naturally there will be more Bengal tigers' attacks than their Siberian counterpart. To say they are more docile is very misleading.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Siberian tigers are the biggest tigers in size and I believe no wild tigers are docile and no one wants to try them to find out.

Deathstar

Country flag
Siberian tigers are the biggest tigers in size and I believe no wild tigers are docile and no one wants to try them to find out.
Thise who think tigers are docile should try facing it.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
you are wrong. Biggest tigers in the world are Siberian tigers. Bengal tigers are medium sized tigers. I don't know about docile. Bengal tigers live in an region that have one of the highest human population in the world while Siberian tigers live in one of the most sparsely populated regions. Naturally there will be more Bengal tigers' attacks than their Siberian counterpart. To say they are more docile is very misleading.
Actually much more extensive scientifics studies in recent years suggest that Bengals & Siberians are roughly equal in size measurements, while their summer weight in almost 50lbs lower (when most of the weighing is done). They gain layers of fat to survive the winters, when their weight is estimated to grow to almost similar.

Spindrift

Those tiger roaming areas in China are sparsely populated and human tiger encounters are extremely rare, I agree it's a stupid idea the local governments herded livestocks into the mountains to feed tigers in China, tigers may grow dependent on livestocks if they keep doing so, how to fast increase the population of natural prey animals is what they need to do.
Hmm, whats are the legal hunting laws in China and the secondly, whats the situation or statistics around poaching?

Lionbangstiger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wild Siberian tiger family spotted strolling in Heilongjiang, China

They might have ran away from their forest shelter because Asiatic lion population is increasing very rapidly and tigers are running for their cowardly lives

Lionbangstiger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Off topic.
Btw their are tigers in india too I love these big cats.

Just see how tiger went for hooman they know elephants are not enemy but hoomans are.
Tigers in India are always afraid of gir lions because lions are bigger and better than any tiger

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
If i know anything about Chinese - these beautiful tigers on this video are doomed.

They will be poached and killed for their internal organs and sold on the black market in China to some aging wrinkled billionaire or millionaire who is having a hard time keeping up in the bedroom with his multiple 20 something mistresses.

The Chinese people are singularly responsible for the decimation of mutiple endangered species in Asia because they believe these wild animal meat and organ can make a man more virile.

Happy, Corona Day China - you deserve it !!

Vilander

Country flag
largest-ever tiger in the wild was actually a Bengal tiger.

Siberians because of rampant poaching were mostly sub-adults in wild and in Indias Kaziranga todays largest prime tigers can be found in the world wild studbook. As a sub species siberan tigers are biggest cats in the world but Bengal tigers esp terai tigers are not far behind ( 2-5 kgs difference)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles