Why pakistani claim over indian History ?

Sunder singh

Why pakistanis claim over indian History ?

pakistani say they are arabs sometime Afgans sometime iranians and even turks etc etc they have notthing to do with india they came 1000 yrs back and their brave warrior captured india but irony is that they fight with indian saying:
1. indus civilization belong to them.
2. last time i herd king porus was a pakistani and was not hindu.
3. Ancient taxila university is pakistani haritage india has nothing to do with it.
4. Sari is not indian dress it is islamic cloth sindhi even today wear it.
5. Even guru nanak dev ji was muslim peer.
6. Urdu is a language discovered is pakistani punjab it has nothing to do with india.

why these people live in such a self constructed dream world
few days ago i herd they were saying arabs are not good so teaching arabic is school is wastage now they have decided to make chinese compulsary in school.
i just go banging head on rock after listining their argue you just cant convince them.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Pakistanis are under tremendous depression these days because of all sorts of socio ecoomic
problems

So they come up with such claims of having great Historical legacies
whereas in reality they are waiting desperately for ARABS to embrace them and Arabs despise them

bose

Country flag
The problem with Pakistanis is that even after 65 years of separation they are still left arguing that they are different from Indians... It is the failure of Pakistanis how much they try still they could convince themselves that they are different from Indian... but converts ONLY...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
i just want to know what the way they can be convinced
You can't convince them, there is no way to do so, it's a psychological fact that repeated lies become truths for those who repeats them. The forged history they are learning from the 1947 to now has committed into their memory and has taken a form of Truth for them!

It's a well accepted fact and law that "if an authorised person makes an admission against his own interest then his admissions are considered relevant and acceptable", but in the above case (the case of Pakistan) Pakistanis doesn't believe what their authorised persons say against their own acts :-

"The performance of the Army did not match that of the PAF (Pakistani Air Force) mainly because the leadership was not as professional. They had planned the 'Operation Gibralter' (infiltration into J&K) for self glory rather than in the national interest. It was a wrong war. And they misled the nation with a big lie that India rather than Pakistan had provoked the war and that we were the victim of Indian aggression."

Air Marshal (Retd) Nur Khan quoted in 'Dawn' – Karachi. 6 Sep, 2005

"Since the 1965 adventure, Pakistan's generals have maintained a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in public relations about military matters." According to this virtual SOP, "The Pakistani military wins every war it fights and Pakistan's generals make no mistakes. Any blame for failure lies either with civilians or the Americans".

Hussain Haqqani-former Pakistani Ambassador in Sri Lanka-quoting Brig AR Siddiqui-former Head of Pakistan's Military PR. The Indian Express – New Delhi 10 Jun, 2004

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-history/41932-iaf-defeated-paf-1965-war.html
And in the same way - Hindus are evils, Muslims were not invaders Islam spread only through Sufism, etc.

Sunder singh

^^ wat about when they say every incident in sindh and balochistan is done by RAW or CIA or Mosad even MI 6. it seem all world is behind to rape their virgin pureland.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
I don't know the details of rest of the things but IVC is a shared heritage between India and Pakistan. Pakistan in their pursuit to embrace Islam tried to fool them selves as persian/afghan war lords but later realised their stupidity and now they want to take back the share of heritage once they ignored.

Sunder singh

^^ A indian do occupation of someones land gives you a natural share in someones Haritage in mean regarding IVC.

Blackwater

Hindu and sikhs kings and freedom fighter who fought for this land vanished from pak history books.

bhagat singh is no where in pak history books, tough he was born in Lahore for this mother land.

Udham singh who killed gen dyer in london has no space in pak

on the contrary outsiders like gauri and gaznavi who looted this land has given respect in pak land

Defcon 1

Country flag
@Sunder Singh

I found a simple solution to all the above mentioned problems a long time to ago. I just stopped visiting PDF.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i dont know why you guys are liking each other post on this BS

will you guys stop thinking about Pakistan please

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the language,culture and physically pakistani and indians are same only because of the same geography and living together for a long time

this is the reason we share some similarities
Otherwise both are completely different with different genes and different origin

Blackwater

i dont know why you guys are liking each other post on this BS

will you guys stop thinking about Pakistan please
how yaar ,,according to his holiness ""world decision will take place from Pakistan"" and Pakistanis will reach moon by 2013.

we are very exciting about our gawandi (neighbour)

Blackwater

the language,culture and physically pakistani and indians are same only because of the same geography and living together for a long time

Otherwise both are completely different with different genes and different origin

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Defcon 1

Country flag

Prove that origin of Indians and pakistanis is different.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles