Why Pakistan is based on fake ideology

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

This video beautifully explain why Jinnah is the agent of Brits and was nothing but a tool of England and why Pakistan is a based on fake ideology
Moreover this is said by a Pakistani ..
Jinnah may have been a British implant, but the partition happened due to the will of the Muslims who took a part of India with them. This is in line with their religion where capturing lands from infidels is promoted. Pakistan was doing nothing but loyally following their holy book.

People also defend Islam by saying that Taliban are not following the Quran. But the same public doesn't understand that Taliban are not some ace political strategists with global experience; they're just following their book to the dot as they have no filters. They just follow it and its result is visible. Pakistan is the ideological manifestation of Islam and Taliban is a key by-product.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Jinnah may have been a British implant, but the partition happened due to the will of the Muslims who took a part of India with them. This is in line with their religion where capturing lands from infidels is promoted. Pakistan was doing nothing but loyally following their holy book.

People also defend Islam by saying that Taliban are not following the Quran. But the same public doesn't understand that Taliban are not some ace political strategists with global experience; they're just following their book to the dot as they have no filters. They just follow it and its result is visible. Pakistan is the ideological manifestation of Islam and Taliban is a key by-product.
Jinnah's cult of violence decided partition issue. To what extent Gandhi’s cult of non-violence may claim credit for freedom of India is a matter of opinion. But there is no doubt that creation of Pakistan was the triumph of violence—in its naked and most brutal form: RC Majumdar
Frenly reminder

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Frenly reminder
The more I get to know about Gandhi, the more I despise him. My initial shock turned to disgust when he emasculated you guys. And by you, I mean Indians in the plains. While we are also taught the same nonsense, we mountainfolk are simple but hardy people who don't let politics influence our culture.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles