Why Pakistan is an overmatch for India? A scholarly analysis by an Indian military think tank and my response

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Please listen to a highly scholarly analysis by an Indian military think tank. I listened it carefully and tried to analyze it. This is a must listen video. I would like you guys to respond to video and my analysis.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I am unable to copy pest my reply on video. Can anybody do that? My post is first in comments.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Since I could not Copy pest my post, I rewrite it here.

When he says that Pakistan matches Bigger Indian army by irregulars, he forgets that Pakistani army also faces big numbers of irregulars such as Baloch, Pakthuns, TTP and other insurgent groups in almost all part of Pakistan except Punjab and POK where the numbers are relatively low. One can have initial surprise by any new mean but if your enemy is powerful, it can replicate the same with much more sophistication, power and resources. We saw that in Baluchistan, Pakhtunistan, on Pakistan Afghanistan Border and other parts of Pakistan. Infact, India has imposed a hybrid war on Pakistan which are inflected on many fronts which are economy, Propaganda, CPEC, low intensity war etc. This hybrid war which is inflicted on Pakistan has done more harm to Pakistan than real war.

Next, he talks about artificial intelligence use in war by China. However, where are the hardwares to support those artificial intelligence war? Is the robot army of China ready to fight? Infact, the Made in china planes and choppers are found to be ineffective in Himalayas.

While Pravin ji talks about irregular advantage of Pakistan, he completely ignores fact that a huge number of Pakistan army regulars are struck on western side of Pakistan fighting militant groups in Pakistan and they are much more lethal. In worst case scenario, J & K Police can handle terror groups in Kashmir but Pakistan army has been proved totally ineffective against TTP and begs ceasefire.

Next , he bats of advantage of commonality of Pakistani war fighting equipment which are from one origin which is china. However, more than 40 Pc of Pakistani JF 17 are grounded because of unreliable parts and inconsistent supply of parts from China. On the other hand , India has steadily step up the availability of MKI and Mig 29 above 70 pc which we saw in Operation Gagan Shakti.

Then he talks about EW capabilities of Pakistan. We saw how MKI dodged 5 AIMS with its powerful EW while Pakistan F16 could not dodge even a Russian missile fired from Mig 21. We attacked Pakistan In Balakot when Pakistan army and air force was on high alert. So, the analysis seems to be totally one sided. Whatever is described as the disadvantage of India, Same disadvantages of Pakistan are left untouched. The analysis is one sided and erroneous.

Covfefe

Country flag

When he says that Pakistan matches Bigger Indian army by irregulars, he forgets that Pakistani army also faces big numbers of irregulars such as Baloch, Pakthuns, TTP and other insurgent groups in almost all part of Pakistan except Punjab and POK where the numbers are relatively low. One can have initial surprise by any new mean but if your enemy is powerful, it can replicate the same with much more sophistication, power and resources. We saw that in Baluchistan, Pakhtunistan, on Pakistan Afghanistan Border and other parts of Pakistan. Infact, India has imposed a hybrid war on Pakistan which are inflected on many fronts which are economy, Propaganda, CPEC, low intensity war etc. This hybrid war which is inflicted on Pakistan has done more harm to Pakistan than real war.

Next, he talks about artificial intelligence use in war by China. However, where are the hardwares to support those artificial intelligence war? Is the robot army of China ready to fight? Infact, the Made in china planes and choppers are found to be ineffective in Himalayas.

While Pravin ji talks about irregular advantage of Pakistan, he completely ignores fact that a huge number of Pakistan army regulars are struck on western side of Pakistan fighting militant groups in Pakistan and they are much more lethal. In worst case scenario, J & K Police can handle terror groups in Kashmir but Pakistan army has been proved totally ineffective against TTP and begs ceasefire.

Next , he bats of advantage of commonality of Pakistani war fighting equipment which are from one origin which is china. However, more than 40 Pc of Pakistani JF 17 are grounded because of unreliable parts and inconsistent supply of parts from China. On the other hand , India has steadily step up the availability of MKI and Mig 29 above 70 pc which we saw in Operation Gagan Shakti.

Then he talks about EW capabilities of Pakistan. We saw how MKI dodged 5 AIMS with its powerful EW while Pakistan F16 could not dodge even a Russian missile fired from Mig 21. We attacked Pakistan In Balakot when Pakistan army and air force was on high alert. So, the analysis seems to be totally one sided. Whatever is described as the disadvantage of India, Same disadvantages of Pakistan are left untouched. The analysis is one sided and erroneous.
Also- India's "reserves"- CRPF, BSF, ITBP, SSB, CISF are more than capable of handling any 0.5 front/irregulars. Agreed that their operations will be messy with gross human rights violations and high body counts on both sides, but to assume that Indian state won't be willing to use them is pretty naive. They can kill pretty well- Naxalism was not wiped out by army.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag

Yeah they used Paki "irregulars" in 65. Beaten up by locals and cops , their operation Gibraltar failed in under 72 hours lol.

Again used irregulars in Kargil war and got a good spanking by Indian army and got Sanctioned by Uncle Sam and was berated by then Clinton administration.

Now let's see the history of Indians using irregulars in a war, shall we? Hmm , oh yes! Mukhti Bahini being used in Bangladesh and we all know how that war ended for pakis.

Time and again, history has taught us that Pakistan using its irregulars in war time has had disastrous effects for Pakistan, but according to his Majesty Praveen the great Shiny, this is untrue.

Pakistani irregulars are forces of God, no one can beat them .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles