Why is twitter verifying fake ISI accounts? [EXPOSED]

Kazah

So i just found a guy called Nate Hendrick , a verified account on twitter who happens to be russian journalist expert in south asian region but if you will look at his profile he is making anti india tweets , calling for kashmir freedom.
exp0.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________
exp1.png

Then i dug further i found that the pic he is using is of a man called sabin salimi.

I wonder what's with twitter verifying such accounts who are using fake info. Help out this guy sabin salimi in reporting that fake paki account .....

@sayareakd @Bornubus @Screambowl @Project Dharma @LETHALFORCE @Ancient Indian @OneGrimPilgrim

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
what a propaganda this should be highlighted and must be taken seriously.

This handle is gone!!

But one thing is noted. The Pakis are desperate for Russians. They are only trying to make a superficial relation with Russians. Inside there is nothing it all hollow.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

This handle is gone!!

But one thing is noted. The Pakis are desperate for Russians. They are only trying to make a superficial relation with Russians. Inside there is nothing it all hollow.
That handle is still there.
https://twitter.com/NateBUSSEY59

Kazah

This handle is gone!!

yeah man 100% truth...they are very desperate for russian help. this is one account there might be many such unknown verified accounts including those who act like Indians and help to push anti india agenda in our country

i always though twitter used to give blue tick to those who verify their documents and not to any random guy sitting in rawalpindi with russian name

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
good job @Kazah! unfortunately am not on twitter but i'll request my fellow jingos on FB who are pestilent teetars too, to report that chinese acct. and to think of it, phuckkin' FatwaBook has again banned a bhraata of mine for 30 days, possibly because he was recently on a spanking roll of shehla rashid on FB!
but, thats considered a badge of honour!

from what i know, twitter gives that 'badge' to those who apply for it online & furnish verified info like ph number, email addr, website, public tweets, etc.....i suspect that may be he is a fellow Kashmiri jihadi of the twitter India head, to whom the latter extended some spl 'privileges' in order to spite the tyrannical Indians; this offer may be open to other such qualified mujahids too.

square

Strategic Issues
here too there are many false flagers ......

why don't the flag been given by the system on the bases of IP address rather a poster choosing it by his own.....

doccument verification might not posible with all......but system can easily check the IP...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
So i just found a guy called Nate Hendrick , a verified account on twitter who happens to be russian journalist expert in south asian region but if you will look at his profile he is making anti india tweets , calling for kashmir freedom.
View attachment 17536
__________________________________________________________________________________________
View attachment 17537

Then i dug further i found that the pic he is using is of a man called sabin salimi.

I wonder what's with twitter verifying such accounts who are using fake info. Help out this guy sabin salimi in reporting that fake paki account .....

@sayareakd @Bornubus @Screambowl @Project Dharma @LETHALFORCE @Ancient Indian @OneGrimPilgrim
Paki also make fake websites and then post articles

Islamabad most beautiful capital of the world

COAS Raheel no 1 Gen in the world

ISI no 1 agency

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The days of hyenas (Pakistanis) pretending to be lions are over, now they are using false flags all over internet to hurt India.

sorcerer

Country flag
when we dig out fake accounts, contact the company on which the fake account is created on..like here its the correspondent for the news agency. Contact them with the screen shot
Email the news agency cuz its in their name that the twitter handle is.

The agency will find and sue these bitches as such propaganda can affect their business and like plus the more real journalists are pissed off with pakistan, the more good it does to the world.

every time a paki does something pakis are digging their grave a bit more deep.

gekko

The twitter head in India is a Kashmirs Muslim but a passive sympathizer of terror groups ..

I have read few of his twits to get on this conclusion, I don`t use twitter though ..
I am sure such things are a matter of high policy dictated by the Pentagon itself and not left to the personal beliefs of local sepoys. They may appoint a Muslim name to execute the plan so that people blame the guy, but we can't assume that a platform as big as Twitter is not under strict diktats from CIA about which stance to take on which issue. Just like that Yalda Hakim from BBC. People think she is anti India because she is Muslim, but in reality, the whole of British establishment and their mouthpiece BBC is anti-India. These sepoys are just decoys to draw flak.

Facebook and Twitter were used to create the Arab spring, so these tools are not apolitical. When the victim nations stopped internet services, the social media sites started SMS based Facebook/Twitter apps. You could send an SMS to a special number and it will be posted as a status update on your social media profile. It's not a co-incidence that these apps sprung up during the spring. It's not like uneducated mobs suddenly became computer programmers and made these apps themselves.

I'm observing that Twitter has been acting too smart since 1 year. Blocking RW handles and promoting LW propaganda.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The twitter head in India is a Kashmirs Muslim but a passive sympathizer of terror groups ..

I have read few of his twits to get on this conclusion, I don`t use twitter though ..
Did twitter deliberately do this or was it just a coincidence.
I think there might be a third party involved who has payed twitter for appointing him.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
View attachment 17536
View attachment 17537

I guess Pakis used to quote some woman with western name(Christina i guess) for anti-India propaganda and the person seems to be fake and perhaps just some ISI agent.

Pakis are now trying to make some rift between India-Russia just because they had few interactions and they got high orgasm of getting SU-35 and created fake news that they would get it.

I think I put up many thread where I exposed Paki lies but they vanish after posting news and ended in paki lies and denial thread :lol:.

Did twitter deliberately do this or was it just a coincidence.
I think there might be a third party involved who has payed twitter for appointing him.
If I remeber then Twitter India head is some Muslim from Kashmiri origins and he banned many twitter accounts of nationalist Indians. :hmm:

Just checked that account and he has lot of Paki invites to visit Pakistan... tells the story who the hell is he. :lol:

Last edited:

gekko

The pictures circulated on Twitter about 'dead' Syrians and orphans of dead parents were also FAKE.

See this :

Poor Syrian boy orphaned by evil Assad's barrel bomb, sleeping between the graves of his parents. So sad right? Assad bad, NATO good, eh?

lolwa, I keed, I keed, me just jokee bruh..me no dead, me just takes fake photoshoot for atrocity literature.

Okay, enough photoshoot, I need to pee now. I had a good time fooling all of you, cya.

Ohh, by the way, by the time this truth comes out, USA will have already invaded Syria and destroyed 60% of its infrastructure. All of you do godders who shared, promoted this photos were taken for a ride by the messiha of human rights, USA, yet again.

thethinker

Country flag
Follow the money...

This Saudi prince now owns more of Twitter than Jack Dorsey does

https://qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

A Saudi prince has increased his holdings in Twitter, making him the company’s second largest shareholder.

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, who in 2011 invested $300 million in the social network, now owns 34.9 million shares of Twitter’s common stock, according to a new regulatory filing (pdf).

At nearly 5.2%, his stake in the company is now larger than that of Jack Dorsey, Twitter’s co-founder and newly re-minted CEO, whose 21.86 million shares give him 3.2% of the company, according to FactSet. (The prince previously had a stake of roughly 3%.)

Twitter co-founder Ev Williams remains the company’s largest shareholder, with 46.56 million shares for a 6.9% stake.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles