Votes: 9 13.0%
  • can't say

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
India can not afford to address China as an enemy.
Reason is clear, China's military power is far ahead of India's. (Singh)
So chinas military was way behind the US, so you are not enemies then right?

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh don't worry, India will not be facing China alone. Practically the whole Asia is against China now.

What is the phrase, China "stirred the hornet's nest?"
Do you think whole asian together have the ability to counter China?

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Do you think whole asian together have the ability to counter China?
Hmmm - I don't know - considering the economic and military might of rest of Asia (Allies - including Japan, India, SK, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia) put together is definitely more than Axis - China, NK and Pakistan (you can add Iran there too)- they might. Unless China and it's buddies want to use Nukes - that's one area where they are defnitely ahead of the rest of Asia (India ~100) while ~500 nukes for China, ~100 for Pk and ~50 for NK. Considering the three "Axis" states are paranoid control freaks with a strong militaristic power center, it is not impossible. However, nuking their neighbors will mean only one thing for the Asian Axis - sure depravation and death from Radioactive fallout ...

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Hmmm - I don't know - considering the economic and military might of rest of Asia (Allies - including Japan, India, SK, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia) put together is definitely more than Axis - China, NK and Pakistan (you can add Iran there too)- they might. Unless China and it's buddies want to use Nukes - that's one area where they are defnitely ahead of the rest of Asia (India ~100) while ~500 nukes for China, ~100 for Pk and ~50 for NK. Considering the three "Axis" states are paranoid control freaks with a strong militaristic power center, it is not impossible. However, nuking their neighbors will mean only one thing for the Asian Axis - sure depravation and death from Radioactive fallout ...
1 without the supports from the US....SK and japan means nothing to china....their power combined just is no more than another vietnam plus NK.....

2 'China, NK and Pakistan' is not an Axis...although we have some commen interests. on the other hand why would Japan, India, SK, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia form another alliance? u can either add afghanstan and bangladash etc in the list so u got 'the rest of asia' or take Malaysia and Indonesia out coz i dont see these muslim countries have to much in common with a hindu dominated nation. if india attacks pakistan in large scale.... Malaysia and Indonesia wont be very happy i reckon.

3 if talking about nukes.... indian nuclear weapons (a-bombs...warheads) have not been throughly tested. a single nuke test in PRC in 1960s can match all the other asian countries nuke tests combined.........and how reliable r indian nuke weapons r therefore highly doubtful.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Not that far as China and India's.
Lol.. That was funny!!! The only difference is that is wrong. Avionics and Radars in Indian Arsenal will become more advanced than that of China soon. Thanks to western collaboration.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
1 without the supports from the US....SK and japan means nothing to china....their power combined just is no more than another vietnam plus NK.....
Flame baiting - are you? Let's see - China's military spending is $119 Billion, Japan's is at $54.5 Billion and SK at $27.6 Billion - together they make up about 68% of China - think that's nothing? Well, the USAs military spending is about $700 Billion - or 6 times that of China - and you think you can match the USA, but Japan and SK cannot match you?

2 'China, NK and Pakistan' is not an Axis...although we have some commen interests. on the other hand why would Japan, India, SK, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia form another alliance? u can either add afghanstan and bangladash etc in the list so u got 'the rest of asia' or take Malaysia and Indonesia out coz i dont see these muslim countries have to much in common with a hindu dominated nation. if india attacks pakistan in large scale.... Malaysia and Indonesia wont be very happy i reckon.
So, you just have "common interests" with NK and Pakistan? What are those? Scaring your neighbors? Targeting their citizens?
As for "Muslim" countries like Malaysia and Indonesia accepting "Hindu" India - they are already doing naval and airforce exercises with India - and not just once - several times in the last few years. Actually for them, "Hindu" and Muslim" are not as much of a divider as "China" and "non-China" is. How many disputes do the Chinese have with Malaysia and Indonesia? too many to count. How many does India have with them? None. You know when shit starts flying from China, who they would rather have in their corner? Not Pakistan (their "Muslim" brethern) but "Hindu" India. :D

3 if talking about nukes.... indian nuclear weapons (a-bombs...warheads) have not been throughly tested. a single nuke test in PRC in 1960s can match all the other asian countries nuke tests combined.........and how reliable r indian nuke weapons r therefore highly doubtful.
Doubting India's nuke capabilities is fine. Do you doubt Pakistan's too? Then again, why should you? PRC supplied them with the fissile material, if not the bomb itself. So, no doubts there right? As for Indian Nukes - I am pretty sure that they will work if needed - like ISRO's missiles will work fine too ... :D

I hope it NEVER comes to that though. I work with Chinese colleagues and friends. And I LOVE Chinese food.

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Flame baiting - are you? Let's see - China's military spending is $119 Billion, Japan's is at $54.5 Billion and SK at $27.6 Billion - together they make up about 68% of China - think that's nothing? Well, the USAs military spending is about $700 Billion - or 6 times that of China - and you think you can match the USA, but Japan and SK cannot match you?

So, you just have "common interests" with NK and Pakistan? What are those? Scaring your neighbors? Targeting their citizens?
As for "Muslim" countries like Malaysia and Indonesia accepting "Hindu" India - they are already doing naval and airforce exercises with India - and not just once - several times in the last few years. Actually for them, "Hindu" and Muslim" are not as much of a divider as "China" and "non-China" is. How many disputes do the Chinese have with Malaysia and Indonesia? too many to count. How many does India have with them? None. You know when shit starts flying from China, who they would rather have in their corner? Not Pakistan (their "Muslim" brethern) but "Hindu" India. :D

Doubting India's nuke capabilities is fine. Do you doubt Pakistan's too? Then again, why should you? PRC supplied them with the fissile material, if not the bomb itself. So, no doubts there right? As for Indian Nukes - I am pretty sure that they will work if needed - like ISRO's missiles will work fine too ... :D

I hope it NEVER comes to that though. I work with Chinese colleagues and friends. And I LOVE Chinese food.
First,with 119 mil China can build every thing but not Sk and JP.
Second,India has no nuke bomb.India faild at last test,and will has no more chance to test again.(the time for India to test will be time China attack India.)
Btw, only 3 nations successes developed a bomb.gust who:).

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Second,India has no nuke bomb.India faild at last test,and will has no more chance to test again.(the time for India to test will be time China attack India.)
And that says who .. you? :pound: :pound:

if india attacks pakistan in large scale.... Malaysia and Indonesia wont be very happy i reckon.
Malaysia and Indonesia DON'T GIVE A DAMN. They've kept a safe distance from the plague called Pakistan.
If it comes to that between India-Pak, we don't give a damn about others happiness anyways. There could be artificial sabre rattling diplomacy from some like you did for Pakistan in 71. Nothing of substance.

Regards,
Virendra

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
REALLY - REALLY?? LOL ...

Niceguy - you are so ill-informed as to make me laugh ... almost! No seriously - you do make me laugh.

Here are a few things about "China" can make everything, but Japan and SK cannot.
Japan and South Korea actually designs and manufactures equipment. Big engineering and electronics companies from Japan and SK (read Sony, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Yamaha etc from Japan and Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Daewoo etc from SK) - do their R&D and design OUTSIDE china - only the mass manufacturing and assembly happens in China for cost reasons. Even critical components are made in Japan/ SK and shipped to China for assembly.
China manufacturing ruffled by Japan disasters
So if "making" things means mass production and assembly, then you maybe right, but if it means R&D, Design and critical component manufacturing, then you are dreaming.

As for your other claim - China "making" it's own Nukes ... here are the links.

Nuclear Weapons - China Nuclear Forces

And the summary is ...
In 1951 Peking signed a secret agreement with Moscow through which China provided uranium ores in exchange for Soviet assistance in the nuclear field. In mid-October 1957 the Chinese and Soviets signed an agreement on new technology for national defense that included provision for additional Soviet nuclear assistance as well as the furnishing of some surface-to-surface and surface-to-air missiles. The USSR also agreed to supply a sample atomic bomb and to provide technical assistance in the manufacture of nuclear weapons. The Soviets provided the Chinese with assistance in building a major gaseous diffusion facility for production of enriched uranium. Subsequently the Chinese accused Moscow of having abrogated this agreement in 1959, and having "refused to supply a simple atomic bomb and technical data concerning its manufacture."
China began developing nuclear weapons in the late 1950s with substantial Soviet assistance. Before 1960 direct Soviet military assistance had included the provision of advisors and a vast variety of equipment. Of the assistance provided, most significant to China's future strategic nuclear capability were an experimental nuclear reactor, facilities for processing uranium, a cyclotron, and some equipment for a gaseous diffusions plant.
Rings a bell or is it not taught this way in PRC?

huaxia rox

1 military strength is not merely decided by how much u can spend....how much russia can spend on military buildups for example.....

2 i didnt say PRC has very good relation with 'Malaysia and Indonesia ' but if u put PRC pakistan and NK in 1 axis....and india....Malaysia and Indonesia in another alliance.......things r different.....Malaysia and Indonesia will not inflict anything serious thing on pakistan to say the least.

3 common interests like: pakistan and PRC share the same potential enemy india....PRC has invested quite a bit on some natrual resources in NK.......simply put....we have some common interests.

4 to test nuke weapons is obviously different than testing ballistic missiles....no any treaty can ban the later 1......i dont know whether india will choose to conduct some nuke tests....if pakistan doesnt (i m very sure pakistan wont go 1st) and the US doesnt (cant be sure about this) go 1st....besides i didnt say indian nukes r not good.......but just i dont know and u dont know that as well.......not like to test ballistic missiles....no matter how many can succeed or failed.....people at least would know something.

5 in terms of the so-called china helping pakistan with nuke weapons........long story. in a nutshell we didnt transfer very cruical military nuke techs or matrials to pakistan.....leave alone the a-bomb itself.

6 i agree with u on ur last point........even the cold war didnt develop into a real war....and we can see some cooperation between the Us and the soviet union..........why would PRC and india have to fight a real big war? actually we have some common interests too.

Blackwater

India doest not think china as it enemy.its pak-stan which create such environment.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Correct - for India China is a competitor, with potential to become an enemy. Countries like Indonesia or Brazil are competitors for India, but not potential enemies. Pakistan on the other hand IS already an enemy.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
1 military strength is not merely decided by how much u can spend....how much russia can spend on military buildups for example.....

2 i didnt say PRC has very good relation with 'Malaysia and Indonesia ' but if u put PRC pakistan and NK in 1 axis....and india....Malaysia and Indonesia in another alliance.......things r different.....Malaysia and Indonesia will not inflict anything serious thing on pakistan to say the least.
That is because both are not nuke armed. Remove Pakistan's nukes and put the battle into proportion. The won't last 2 days into a conventional war with today's standards.

3 common interests like: pakistan and PRC share the same potential enemy india....PRC has invested quite a bit on some natrual resources in NK.......simply put....we have some common interests.
Good you speak the truth here.

4 to test nuke weapons is obviously different than testing ballistic missiles....no any treaty can ban the later 1......i dont know whether india will choose to conduct some nuke tests....if pakistan doesnt (i m very sure pakistan wont go 1st) and the US doesnt (cant be sure about this) go 1st....besides i didnt say indian nukes r not good.......but just i dont know and u dont know that as well.......not like to test ballistic missiles....no matter how many can succeed or failed.....people at least would know something.
That is applicable to People's Republic of China too. I am sure you were not there on the testing grounds when Chinese conducted nuke tests. Technically no one other than strategic commands of ANY country know the real results.

5 in terms of the so-called china helping pakistan with nuke weapons........long story. in a nutshell we didnt transfer very cruical military nuke techs or matrials to pakistan.....leave alone the a-bomb itself.
Pakistan doesn't have any plutonium. The traces that were detected were that of Plutonium. The only country apart from us that possesses this in Asia are China. How do you think plutonium landed in Pakistan? How do you think they tested everything within a week of our testing with zero strategic tech of their own for generations while we worked from scratch after 1974 sanctions with our own limited resources?

Who are you trying to fool?

6 i agree with u on ur last point........even the cold war didnt develop into a real war....and we can see some cooperation between the Us and the soviet union..........why would PRC and india have to fight a real big war? actually we have some common interests too.
True. But your support of a terrorist state against us is a bone of contention. We never said anything against China politically and officially when dealing with Japanese and Koreans. On the other hand, your relentless support against us when knowing that your weapons will be used against us and ARE used against us is causing irritants to continue existing.

Rick

The traces that were detected were that of Plutonium. The only country apart from us that possesses this in Asia are China.
Wrong,Japan has Plutonium too, from it's nuclear power plant.You don't have any hard evidence to prove China gave Plutonium to Pakistan. It's just your inference, and in inference anyone can do anyting. But you want someone take resiponsibility for something you need to prove it.That's why there was no official protest from your goverment on this issue.

True. But your support of a terrorist state against us is a bone of contention. We never said anything against China politically and officially when dealing with Japanese and Koreans. On the other hand, your relentless support against us when knowing that your weapons will be used against us and ARE used against us is causing irritants to continue existing.
And we never said anything against India politically and officially when we develop our relations with Pakistan.And I'd like to remind you that you're still supporting Dalai lama and Tibet seperation,so as a matter of fact India is quite against China in our point of view.

Good you speak the truth here.
We expect you do the same.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles