Why India should join Russian air strikes in Syria

Do you think India should bomb Syria/ISIS?

• Total voters

J.A.

Militants
ISIS or Assad win then they are war guns vs rebells in final fight. U.S. UK and France supporting rebells. But don't know which of ISIS or Assad win the first war of wars then the kampf against rebells begin. Thinking rebells are strong even they is smaller armies than ISIS and Assad.

Maybe ISIS have lose 40 Tousand warriors since 2013 as maximum strenght off losers last 2 years. Assad have lose 60 Tousand soldiers of Assads Army maximum strenght by losers in Syria regim's. Rebells are strongest last 2 or 3 years.

Assad need Russia or Iran invasion vs ISIS to win the first war ??

Kharavela

Country flag
Really dude, Porkis who are already active have not been dealt with yet and you want to target IS for making statements?: You guys are funny
I haven't said "Not to act against Porkis". I will not mind if you f**k them every hour.

I just corrected your assumption that ISIS is not against India.

In this Jungle, we are intolerant of #Presstitutes

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I haven't said "Not to act against Porkis". I will not mind if you f**k them every hour.

I just corrected your assumption that ISIS is not against India.
again, when you dont have the means to fight a real threat(Porkis), talking about tackling imaginary(so far) threats based on random statements is beyond stupid. We have NO(2908% NO) reason to involve in ME BS.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles