Why does Pakistan name its weapons after foreign invaders and Indian Kings?

suny6611

Country flag
The name given is just psychological.
Second, Allah has no shape or physique. One comment made that why Allah silent on 1971 or other?
Bhai Allah Bhagwan God has not any emotions that will make him to take revenge on that. Allah is Lord for everyone not for muslims only.
Quran clearly indicates that Allah is the lord of whole humanity and in Quran Allah speaks to Human not muslims.
Word is used.
"Aye Insanon"

u r not a paki man !!!!!!!!!!!

intelligence & logic ++++++ religion understanding & being human at 1 place is proof that U R NOT A PAKI !!!!!!!!!!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
we call it psywar ........... simple.

This is how they motivate their men against indian forces.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
@FRYCRY bible also says unless you hate your family you cannot be my follower. Also says salvation is found only in the jews

http://indiafacts.org/jesus-christ-impending-genocide/

In a way mohammad is playing jesus of revelations.
I see them as part of same tradition,

The way we see Vedas, Puranas, Buddhist, Sikhs, Jains, Upanishads, etc etc.

Congratulations on re-conversion from communism back to Hindu Dharam! :)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The name given is just psychological.
Second, Allah has no shape or physique. One comment made that why Allah silent on 1971 or other?
Bhai Allah Bhagwan God has not any emotions that will make him to take revenge on that. Allah is Lord for everyone not for muslims only.
Quran clearly indicates that Allah is the lord of whole humanity and in Quran Allah speaks to Human not muslims.
Word is used.
"Aye Insanon"
Why is he intolerant of non believers?
Why people have to believe Mohammed not all prophets?

Why are you waging jihad on Allahs non believers?

DEJAVU

@DEJAVU yes yes, you are right as quran came 1000s years after Vedas some stuff will be lost due to time & natural disaster.

I would say, knowing this the best possible solution is to burn the quran & go back to the Vedas with Tulsi leaf in your mouth.

Or you know.. ;)
If you want to burn quran. Burn it but it will not heel your anger and hatred and if it does heel you do it. I am happy to see atleast you get some satisfaction. Burning quran does not change me and reality.

DEJAVU

Jesus was better than mohammad..

"Love thy neighbor as you have loved me - Jesus

"I have been ordered to wage war against mankind until they testify La ilaha il Allah" -Muhammad (Sahih al Bukhari)
Jesus was a great Prophet and in my eyes all prophet are equal including that one whom Vedas has came for.
You like Jesus so I like you.
The hadeeth you quoted is not under the reference that you quoted and words are also not intrepretated correctly. Secondly hadeeth are not the words of Allah but Proohet's Sunnah which companions expressed it.

DEJAVU

u r not a paki man !!!!!!!!!!!

intelligence & logic ++++++ religion understanding & being human at 1 place is proof that U R NOT A PAKI !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the complement Bro.
You can check my IP address if you know how to locate it through networking.
Bhai Islam speaks to humanity not muslims in quran.
I dont follow Mullah.

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag
Jesus was a great Prophet and in my eyes all prophet are equal including that one whom Vedas has came for.
You like Jesus so I like you.
The hadeeth you quoted is not under the reference that you quoted and words are also not intrepretated correctly. Secondly hadeeth are not the words of Allah but Proohet's Sunnah which companions expressed it.
so why pakistanis believe in crap made up hadeeths like ghazwa e hind, dont u know that ghazwa is war where prophet himself takes part!

DEJAVU

Why is he intolerant of non believers?
Why people have to believe Mohammed not all prophets?

Why are you waging jihad on Allahs non believers?
If you read Vedas Bible Gospel Quran any other books, message is same and Allah/Bhagwan/God appointed his Khalifa/Imam/Pundit/Leader/Premier to send his message to whole humanity.
Jihad means struggle. Struggle can be in education. It can be in social reforms, it can be in judiciary, it can be in economics, it can be in politics, it can be in human behavior. Or it can be in defense.
Word jihad is wrongly understood by non muslims thanks to uneducated illiterate idiot Mullah and muslims who never read quran in life but learn some ayats to do their job done and earn some money.
Allah want to educate its human.
You asking why is it a need to belive in Mohammad?
You belive it or not but it cannot change anything. If you belive in previous messengers then your intelligence must demand that you should accept all because all came from same phenomena same means of understanding and same way of educating people.

Allah dont like Shirk which literal meaning is to inclusion of someone/something with Allah. Now question is why Allah dont like or you can say why Allah reject theory of inclusion. Its because the world we live in is created from one atom and then divided into many atoms and it goes on and on with a triangle shape structure. That one atom is the biggest source of energy or light or current.

In my research i found that Prophet Noah and Prophet Adam was an Indian. Infact in my tgesis Vedas is the book that revealed to Prophet Noah in India.
In quran Allah said the first messenger who got the book is Prophet Noah. Adam did not have any book.
Now what i meant to say hindusim is the oldest religion and vedas is the first book that revealed to humanity and Noah sons.
Noah had three sons.
Ham, Sam, yapheth.
Sam had a white color and it race lives in arabs, west mainly.
Ham had a black color and it race lives in africa and some parts of India.
Yapheth had a yellowish face with small eyes.
Noah was also called Adam-e-Sani which means Adam ka sani. Which means to say Second Adam because Adam race was destroyed after great flood. You can see the Adams foot in srilanka which you people called brahma foot. Flood may arose in tamil land and india was a super continent.
There are two types of Messengers
Nabi
Rasool
Nabi is the one who dont have book but rasool have book.
In qura/hadeeth Allah said, when followers of Noah will come to me and ask me why you did not send any prophet to us then Allah will say I send it to you but you dont remember him but you know the book.

So many similarities between Vedas and Quran like rituals of Kaaba, Seven rounds like in Hindu marriage and of Kaaba, etc.
NOTE: In quran Allah said i send 124000 prophets in all areas and in all places but only named 25 in quran.

Last edited:

DEJAVU

^^ For idiots

During my 8th standard one mulla started discussion

'God is One' bla bla bla

My first reaction: Who&where is his mom&dad???

His Answer: God don't have mom&dad,he just born with out them.

Then my reaction:F-Off you bitch. :p

Keep your invisible idiotic sky god to your self.
I still respect you. No issues. You have your belief.
Cheers.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
If you read Vedas Bible Gospel Quran any other books, message is same and Allah/Bhagwan/God appointed his Khalifa/Imam/Pundit/Leader/Premier to send his message to whole humanity.
Jihad means struggle. Struggle can be in education. It can be in social reforms, it can be in judiciary, it can be in economics, it can be in politics, it can be in human behavior. Or it can be in defense.
Word jihad is wrongly understood by non muslims thanks to uneducated illiterate idiot Mullah and muslims who never read quran in life but learn some ayats to do their job done and earn some money.
Allah want to educate its human.
You asking why is it a need to belive in Mohammad?
You belive it or not but it cannot change anything. If you belive in previous messengers then your intelligence must demand that you should accept all because all came from same phenomena same means of understanding and same way of educating people.

Allah dont like Shirk which literal meaning is to inclusion of someone/something with Allah. Now question is why Allah dont like or you can say why Allah reject theory of inclusion. Its because the world we live in is created from one atom and then divided into many atoms and it goes on and on with a triangle shape structure. That one atom is the biggest source of energy or light or current.

In my research i found that Prophet Noah and Prophet Adam was an Indian. Infact in my tgesis Vedas is the book that revealed to Prophet Noah in India.
In quran Allah said the first messenger who got the book is Prophet Noah. Adam did not have any book.
Now what i meant to say hindusim is the oldest religion and vedas is the first book that revealed to humanity and Noah sons.
Noah had three sons.
Ham, Sam, yapheth.
Sam had a white color and it race lives in arabs, west mainly.
Ham had a black color and it race lives in africa and some parts of India.
Yapheth had a yellowish face with small eyes.
Noah was also called Adam-e-Sani which means Adam ka sani. Which means to say Second Adam because Adam race was destroyed after great flood. You can see the Adams foot in srilanka which you people called brahma foot. Flood may arose in tamil land and india was a super continent.
There are two types of Messengers
Nabi
Rasool
Nabi is the one who dont have book but rasool have book.
In qura/hadeeth Allah said, when followers of Noah will come to me and ask me why you did not send any prophet to us then Allah will say I send it to you but you dont remember him but you know the book.

So many similarities between Vedas and Quran like rituals of Kaaba, Seven rounds like in Hindu marriage and of Kaaba, etc.
NOTE: In quran Allah said i send 124000 prophets in all areas and in all places but only named 25 in quran.
Keep your religious fantasy out of Hinduism,you know nothing about it.Hindu scriptures have nothing in common with Abrhamic especially Islam.

However few hindu sects and beliefs have lot of common elements in Sikhs,Buddhists and Jains even Yazidis.

DEJAVU

so why pakistanis believe in crap made up hadeeths like ghazwa e hind, dont u know that ghazwa is war where prophet himself takes part!
Are you muslim?
There is hadeeths regarding ghazwa hind. Some belived that it was done in past but majority belives that it will happen in future. I myself thinks that hindu and muslims will join together to make this ghazwa possible against common enemy. A common enemy can be from Pakistan or from India. Hind was part of pakistan india bengal. Why i belived that hindu and muslim will be joining force because they will fight a war against anti christ in syria and middle east as per Islamic and other beliefs and Prophet said "mujhay hind se thandi hawa ati hai".
Dont mind if i hurt.

DEJAVU

Don't need your respect but ask mull/yourself

Who,Where and How is One God's Mom&Dad.

One God is a fake creation by your abrahamics... you forced everyone to believe ONE fkg sky God lives in a heaven and sent sinners/kafirs to hell after death.:pound:From here on war/hate started.
Yes i was wrong you win.
Whats your theory then?
Hell and Heaven is a place where each spirit will get a new physical state according to their karma and i hope you knows spirit is an energy or current which lives forever.
Its like if someone gets A grade then he will be promoted to Oxford university while B grade studentz promoted to Middlesex university.
Its not a mom and dad kind of thing.
This world was creaed from one atom and dividing into many and sooner they reach a point where elastic cannot be stretched and atom cannot be further divided and they tried to divide then it will take a huge explosion and all atoms are connected to each other will blast. Its a scientific phenomena of expansion and contraction of universe and the phenomena is explained in Quran Chapter Maida i guess. I am not forcing you. I am just debating you.
I can explain you through scientific theories of scientists.

DEJAVU

You are wrong ... Atom is the least unit.You are mixing 'BIG BANG theory' with atom.Big bang is not an explosion of one atom it is huge quantity material explosion.

Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism are Way of life not like Abrahamic cults, which SCARES people to believe One Sky God sit in a heaven AND if you do Sin/Kafir that one God fry you in hell and so on etc.

These are fake stories.
You are mixing big bang and atom theory. I was just explaining in simple manner.
By the way atom is divisible and their electrons moves and atom can change its characteristics.
First of all hinduism is not a religion. Hindusim word is itself a derivative. Secondly vedas talks about god. Heaven n hell and karma.
Who taught way of life or set principles?
I told you God is not a human or something like that is sitting in heaven or hell. God has not any emotions neither has any start nor any ending. There is no sky god. Who told you that there is. I never said that.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/M/multiverse.html
http://listverse.com/2013/02/22/10-mind-bending-implications-of-the-many-worlds-theory/
http://www.faculty.umb.edu/gary_zabel/Courses/Parallel Universes/Parallel Universes-Th Idea of Multiple Worlds.htm

@saty
if ur interested in some mind blowing interpretations of quantum physics and its reflection on ancient Hindu thinking i suggest u go through the above links.

also unlike abrahamic religious books where ambiguous one liners are forcibly used by clueless zealots to harp about science in their religion.:facepalm:
no point in discussing with them due to their one way track thinking:frusty:

DEJAVU

Atom is a particle Idiot there is no 'Atom Theory' :facepalm: Don't preach your madrassa science here.btw for u

The worst form of Idolatry is the idolatry of the book.(right word kuran-the hate book)

Hindu culture existed for thousands of years before Islam, and it will exist for thousands of years after Islam is extinct.
When i say atom is not a particle?
Can you show me?
Quran is guideline and learning book. We dont worship quran.
Islam and extinction? Haha.
History will write about existence.
Lets leave it on that.
Cheers.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Yes i was wrong you win.
Whats your theory then?
Hell and Heaven is a place where each spirit will get a new physical state according to their karma and i hope you knows spirit is an energy or current which lives forever.
Its like if someone gets A grade then he will be promoted to Oxford university while B grade studentz promoted to Middlesex university.
Its not a mom and dad kind of thing.
This world was creaed from one atom and dividing into many and sooner they reach a point where elastic cannot be stretched and atom cannot be further divided and they tried to divide then it will take a huge explosion and all atoms are connected to each other will blast. Its a scientific phenomena of expansion and contraction of universe and the phenomena is explained in Quran Chapter Maida i guess. I am not forcing you. I am just debating you.
I can explain you through scientific theories of scientists.
Quran also claims that sperm is created in abdomen, prophet mohammad flew to heaven on winged horse to meet other prophets, prophet mohammad split the moon into two parts and other illogical stuffs like that

for truth

Country flag
Its good to see that now hindus reading Vedas and understanding dharmic religion. Vedas speaks about one God, revelations, and mirror image of Quran except some mis-intrepretations which was lost due to time ages and natural disaster.
You have obviously gone beyond the line by pulling things from your arse..
Neither you know the Vedas nor about anything related to tradition of worshiping gods in India.

Don't speak authoritatively, for you are not a scholar and more of a lazy arse pakistani showing off on Internet

lcafanboy

Country flag
Why does Pakistan name its weapons after foreign invaders and Indian Kings?

Well, they do so to commemorate their mother's and sister's rapist Muslim great great grand fore fathers. it is a known fact that India was a hindu state long before islam came into being and these rapist came here looted and raped women to give birth to these retard bastards.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles