Why Does India (Always ?) Give Advance Notice of Action to Pak ?

Just telling Truth

I think, he self-confessed there was ordinary and habitual cease fire violation on LOC from Indian side, which was previously termed as “ Sir G Cal “

Last edited:

Scarface

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no " Sir G Cal ". Please check the news.

I think, he self-confessed there was ordinary and habitual cease fire violation on LOC from Indian side, which was previously termed as “ Sir G Cal “
What a great post
This post is so great we don't deserve it's presence

Could you degrade this post to our level and provide a source

Hard Mode : no propaganda pieces

Just telling Truth

What a great post
This post is so great we don't deserve it's presence

Could you degrade this post to our level and provide a source

Hard Mode : no propaganda pieces
Did you not heard his recent news, I was watching when he was saying “ hum kisi bhi mulk per kabhi attack nahi kia urn a in denu meh kuch kiya hai hum
terrestrial
k bhookey nahi hain “ Quoting your
news http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indi...her-country-coveted-territory-pm-modi-1469136

Source 2: http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ed-territory-narendra-modi/article9176370.ece

So, how comes “ Sir G Cal “?

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Did you not heard his recent news, I was watching when he was saying “ hum kisi bhi mulk per kabhi attack nahi kia urn a in denu meh kuch kiya hai hum
terrestrial
news http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indi...her-country-coveted-territory-pm-modi-1469136

Source 2: http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ed-territory-narendra-modi/article9176370.ece

Yes, just ensure you clearly understand what modi is saying.

There is more to come following the same line of thought. Some of your paki debate programs understood modi's game, but chose to downplay these comments.

Scarface

terrestrial
k bhookey nahi hain “
Quoting your

Absolutely correct quote,
PoK is a part of India occupied by Pakistan and IA conducted a surgical strike in that region

bose

Country flag
terrestrial

We have done surgical strike on Pakistan Makhbuza Kashmir which is Indian Territory ...

Defcon 1

Country flag
Regarding the water threat - it was a great idea of on the one hand taking action and yet otoh , not over-reacting by going directly into military action

but why did we give them early warning and so they are thus well-prepared and are now in the process of writing BS letters to world bank etc etc and crying all over the world

this implies to me that we are not serious enough about taking serious action

we want to act but then again , not quite

those 17 or 18 lives lost at Uri didint really make an impact on our society ....... we still have time to hypothesize and perhaps this is an exaggeration , to "poetise"

Do we need to have a clause in the constitutive that states that every senior politician starting with the PM and going downwards for a few levels must have at least on e family member serving at the front line ? - otherwise they are disqualified fro office because they do not really feel the pulse and feelings of the aam aadmi ?

ALTERNATIVELY WE, of serious necessity, must have a law wherein every senior politician MUST serve one month per annum at the western LOC ....let them know what iit is like to be there IN PERSON ......... otherwise even the loss of 18 , 20 or 25 of our men and women at the front lines, means little to our politicians and they take their time to take action meanwhile giving our moves away to the whole world including the perpetrators of terrorism

Your ideas please ;-

@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi
@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra
You have given answer to your own question. We inform them because as you said we do not want to act. And rightly so.

Please try to understand the current's and previous government's actions. We don't want to fight, we don't want to loose our soldiers. We don't want to send them on dangerous surgical strikes where they might killed. We just want to live in peace. What better way to ensure peace than threatening your adversary with credible threats publicly, which not only makes him think twice, but also, if in future, such an action is taken (lets say withdrawal from IWT), India can tell the world community that the said action was already warned about but Pakistan didn't mend its ways. Modi's policy about Pakistan is nothing new.

Now coming to second part, first of all you need to understand even if Modi had a relative at LOC who was killed in Uri attack, what could he have done? Launch a war against a nuclear armed country? Isolate them globally? We couldn't do that even in SAARC, where a country once considered our 30th state and another where we once literally installed the government didn't boycott the SAARC summit, our long time ally performed military exercises with them less than a week of the attack. Maybe withdraw the MFN, no?

Truth is, India has no response to Pakistan's terrorist attacks whether they kill 18 soldiers or 180. It is good that we could at least do surgical strikes (if they actually happened), salvaging some of the ego of our countrymen. The hope is to mend ways with the civilian government in Pakistan so that Pakistan doesn't use terrorists against India anymore. However, the civilians are not strong in Pakistan yet to make such a deal, but they are getting there. Till then, we should hope that threats of another surgical strike and stopping water would be strong enough to dissuade Pakistan from launching more such attacks.

Just telling Truth

Absolutely correct quote,
PoK is a part of India occupied by Pakistan and IA conducted a surgical strike in that region
You are taking this in an erroneous way, my point was that, conferring to your news, I have overheard him at your own Indian news channels too, that if he is saying we didn’t bout any country. So, how comes “ Sir G Cal”? As, Azad Kashmir is Part of Pakistan.

Scarface

You are taking this in an erroneous way, my point was that, conferring to your news, I have overheard him at your own Indian news channels too, that if he is saying we didn’t bout any country. So, how comes “ Sir G Cal”? As, Azad Kashmir is Part of Pakistan.
You seem to be missing my point as well.
PoK is Indian territory occupied by Pakistan,he didn't attack any foreign country by allowing this surgical strike to happen

Just telling Truth

You seem to be missing my point as well.
PoK is Indian territory occupied by Pakistan,he didn't attack any foreign country by allowing this surgical strike to happen
You intrepid that part yourself in dark black “Azad Kashmir is part of Pakistan”, cheers for further amplification.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Your DGMO and army called that normal usual cease fire violations from your side, and termed that as “ Sir G Cal “

Regarding RR captured soldier, he was captured by us, when he deliberately crossed in our side of border after belligerent or having some two words with his supervisor.
To set the record straight, we called it "surgical". Your paki media gave our action a lot of respect by renaming it with the honourable "Sir".

vayuu1

Country flag
Why Does India always give advance notice of action to pak, because, pak ko pta chalna chahiye, ki kaun uski maar rha hai.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles