Why Does India (Always ?) Give Advance Notice of Action to Pak ?

vayuu1

Country flag
kitnay maary hain ap ne ye to btaaen zara aur ap k jo maary gay hain wo to utha len border k pas se
Koi mare ho to uthaye na, tum apne 50 marde momin to utha lo.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Just telling Truth

Koi mare ho to uthaye na, tum apne 50 marde momin to utha lo.

aap keh 14 marey gaye hain and 1 pakda gaya hai aap keun tasleem nahi kertay yeh baat? Border per padey hain kuch abhi tak

vayuu1

Country flag
aap keh 14 marey gaye hain and 1 pakda gaya hai aap keun tasleem nahi kertay yeh baat? Border per padey hain kuch abhi tak
1 shaks RR ka border ke us par glti se chla gya, aur 14 kya 1 bhi nhi mra ulta tumhare 50 marde momin halaaq ho gye.

Just telling Truth

1 shaks RR ka border ke us par glti se chla gya, aur 14 kya 1 bhi nhi mra ulta tumhare 50 marde momin halaaq ho gye.

At least 14 Indian soldiers have been killed so far…8 casualties in one sector and 6 in the other. There are also reports that bodies of eight Indian soldiers are lying across the LoC in Tatta Pani sector.

vayuu1

Country flag
At least 14 Indian soldiers have been killed so far…8 casualties in one sector and 6 in the other. There are also reports that bodies of eight Indian soldiers are lying across the LoC in Tatta Pani sector.
Ha bhai, bdi bdi baate, from a media, which shows, a naxelite attack as military operation, not to forget a 2 year old video as attack on post,chew country chew log.

Just telling Truth

Ha bhai, bdi bdi baate, from a media, which shows, a naxelite attack as military operation, not to forget a 2 year old video as attack on post,chew country chew log.

Confirm source keh bad bata raha hun nahi mana aapki marzi , aapki army neh cease fire violation kia usko Sir G Cal drama bana dia bhai, LOC k qareeb aney ki kosish ki aapki troops neh lakien isi asnah meh 14 marey gaye ur aik pakda gaya, dekh lu bhai aik ju pakda hai woh hum such hi tu bool rahey hain warna kehtay koi nahi padka hum neh RR ka bunda. Think about it.

vayuu1

Country flag
Confirm source keh bad bata raha hun nahi mana aapki marzi , aapki army neh cease fire violation kia usko Sir G Cal drama bana dia bhai, LOC k qareeb aney ki kosish ki aapki troops neh lakien isi asnah meh 14 marey gaye ur aik pakda gaya, dekh lu bhai aik ju pakda hai woh hum such hi tu bool rahey hain warna kehtay koi nahi padka hum neh RR ka bunda. Think about it.
Main bhi confirm sources keh saath keh rha Hu, tumhari fauj, tum hare ssg, aye thai lashe uthaane Dar kar bhag gye, tumhare saare tat ti cal hathiyar dhre ke dhre reh gye.humne to RR ke bnde ke pakde Jane se inkaar kb kiya.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yesterday your DG-ISPR took international media to Tatta Pani, why didn't he show the bodies to international media (or even paki media)?

Just telling Truth

Main bhi confirm sources keh saath keh rha Hu, tumhari fauj, tum hare ssg, aye thai lashe uthaane Dar kar bhag gye, tumhare saare tat ti cal hathiyar dhre ke dhre reh gye.humne to RR ke bnde ke pakde Jane se inkaar kb kiya.

IAPSF ager aye they LOC per fire ker keh 14 army k aap k marey gaye tu kya woh 14 ju marey gaye jin meh seh 8 ki lashen Tatta pani sector meh padi hain woh SF keh IAPSF k bandey they? its means our SSG are best which killed 14 of yours and captured one IAPSF which you are calling as RR.

vayuu1

Country flag
IAPSF ager aye they LOC per fire ker keh 14 army aap k marey gaye tu kya woh 14 ju marey gaye jin meh seh 8 ki lashen Tatta pani sector meh padi hain woh SF keh IAPSF k bandey they? its means our SSG are best which killed 14 of yours and captured one IAPSF which you are calling as RR.
SSG ke jawaan, jo Lanka team humle main bhag gye the whi na,beta abhi to samna para commandos se hua tha,Marco aa jaati to tumhare SSG ke pichwade se khun nikal jaata, body dikhana bndo ki, koi photo to hogi.

Just telling Truth

Yesterday your DG-ISPR took international media to Tatta Pani, why didn't he show the bodies to international media (or even paki media)?
You should yourself think about this topical situation, we don’t want UN and International media person out there in danger. Which your hordes violates cease fire again which you termed as “Sir G Cal “. And, by any chance we don’t want their lives in danger. Besides this, we previously told them we would take you to that settings and places where you want. But, at the end International media comprehended after meeting the locals here and also some from your side, nothing has transpired and just usual LOC firing, but as usual this time your troops violated and failed by sacrilegious again and in return faced heavy fatalities in terms of 14, and 1 RR captured.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You should yourself think about this topical situation, we don’t want UN and International media person out there in danger. Which your hordes violates cease fire again which you termed as “Sir G Cal “. And, by any chance we don’t want their lives in danger. Besides this, we previously told them we would take you to that settings and places where you want. But, at the end International media comprehended after meeting the locals here and also some from your side, nothing has transpired and just usual LOC firing, but as usual this time your troops violated and failed by sacrilegious again and in return faced heavy fatalities in terms of 14, and 1 RR captured.

On the topic of 14 soldiers.

Ok forget about taking reporters there, atleast Bajwa could have shared the photos at the press briefing. What better opportunity than to release them in front of international media.

Incase you ask where is the proof from our our side, our interior minister has made a statement that proof from our side maybe released sooner or later.

Just telling Truth

On the topic of 14 soldiers.

Ok forget about taking reporters there, atleast Bajwa could have shared the photos at the press briefing. What better opportunity than to release them in front of international media.

Incase you ask where is the proof from our our side, our interior minister has made a statement that proof from our side maybe released sooner or later.
The self-governing presses were taken to the LoC at Baghsar 20 kilometers from Bhimber to show the situation on ground.

Our General Bajwa was certain that 14 Indian soldiers would have lost lives when Pakistani forces retaliated cross border firing by Indian forces.

Regarding photos, It’s already been released. I have too, but I won’t publish here.

Remember our ISPR is a credible source, we don't lie. ISPR is world recognized. What about your DGMO?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The self-governing presses were taken to the LoC at Baghsar 20 kilometers from Bhimber to show the situation on ground.

Our General Bajwa was certain that 14 Indian soldiers would have lost lives when Pakistani forces retaliated cross border firing by Indian forces.

Regarding photos, It’s already been released. I have too, but I won’t publish here.

Remember our ISPR is a credible source, we don't lie. ISPR is world recognized. What about your DGMO?
Kyun Bhai, morphing Kar ne mein time lag raha hai kya?

Prove it with photographic evidence, or stop talking about it.

Just telling Truth

Kyun Bhai, morphing Kar ne mein time lag raha hai kya?

Prove it with photographic evidence, or stop talking about it.
bhai ager morphing hi kerni huti tuh hum claim nahi kertay yeh baat keh aap ka RR ka aik bunda pakda gaya hai

We would kept that silent, and would use as a checkmate for our interests anytime. But, we had captured I think returning of this is impossible as RR man has violate the LOC.

Kazah

agar RR ko pakda hai that means surgical strikes huye the and we entered ur territory

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
bhai ager morphing hi kerni huti tuh hum claim nahi kertay yeh baat keh aap ka RR ka aik bunda pakda gaya hai

We would kept that silent, and would use as a checkmate for our interests anytime. But, we had captured I think returning of this is impossible as RR man has violate the LOC.
Soldiers do cross over from time to time. They are always returned back on both sides. Last time I remember was in 2014 i think. And last year the BSF boat that crossed over due to engine failure. Usually these incidents do not make it into your MSM.

First learn to play chess, then we can talk about checkmate.

I'm done with you... bye bye...

Just telling Truth

agar RR ko pakda hai that means surgical strikes huye the and we entered ur territory
Your DGMO and army called that normal usual cease fire violations from your side, and termed that as “ Sir G Cal “

Regarding RR captured soldier, he was captured by us, when he deliberately crossed in our side of border after belligerent or having some two words with his supervisor.

Just telling Truth

Soldiers do cross over from time to time. They are always returned back on both sides. Last time I remember was in 2014 i think. And last year the BSF boat that crossed over due to engine failure. Usually these incidents do not make it into your MSM.

First learn to play chess, then we can talk about checkmate.

I'm done with you... bye bye...
Soldiers cross over and returns in normal situations, when there is no LOC violation. But, your army desecrated LOC and cease fire violation occurred from your side, so that RR soldier won’t be reimbursed because he crossed over with in our terrain in anxious situation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Soldiers cross over and returns in normal situations, when there is no LOC violation. But, your army desecrated LOC and cease fire violation occurred from your side, so that RR soldier won’t be reimbursed because he crossed over with in our terrain in anxious situation.
Most of us know that it will be tougher to get him back, not because of the reason you are saying.

But because, your media made the mistake of linking two separate incidents. It's slightly difficult to come down from there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles