Why did the British leave India in 1947

happy

I found the below image in the Facebook India Army fans page. I think it would be a good discussion to understand the times and conditions under which the British were forced to give India our Independence. While what we have been reading in school since our childhood definitely shapes our opinions, I think we can expand the scope and realm to include all the other factors that we were never taught or told before. I request the veterans to contribute as they are a closer generation to those tumultuous times. Thanx everybody !!

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Cause arvind gosh/yogi arvind said that india will achieve freedom on 15th august 1947 , well hats off to his prophesy

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Violence against a clever regime bought india freedom and not ahimsa and non violence, I will post many pictures of British newspaper who were shaken by the Naval mutiny- Indian navy revolted and the navy was Tue whole basis by which British ruled india, also the WW2 left them without money

Gandhi could do nothing with non violence, he was another member of Rothschild brainwashing, his policies led to indias partition and violence between hindu and muslims

archie

Country flag
The Picture posted is accurate . it is also backed up in the Book "India's Biggest Cover up" with documents . The book also states Subhash chandra Bose left Congress with the approval of the inner circle members of that time which included Gandhi (As told by Subhash chandra bose Himself).

I Personally believe Gandhi though was instrumental in uniting and non violence was also a astute politician. I believe he was playing but never accepted publicly as that would have crushed the nation wide movement.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned

WHile Nowhere the Pics Indicate the British Left because of the Mutiny but it certainly had a Great Impact.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
A Big Part why British Ruled India was because of East India Company, The Business Men who wanted to Loot India. They knew that India was quite Rich and Abundant with Natural Resource and that was one of the Main Reason. The Main people at the Helm of the British Empire were not the British Government or the ones associated like the Queen etc but the East Company Company Businessmen. The Rothschild dynasty were the people behind East India Company and they were Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires and literally Bank Rolled the Government who were eating out of their Hands.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles